You think of a wonderful thought ... PTR

BTW, I'm going to go back and read your DLP TRs. I've only ever been to WDW, so I'm intrigued to see the differences...

aww loving the new pram elsie has grown up so much since your first trip:goodvibes

Surprisingly she seems to like it to as we all have from her are meltdowns when we attempt to put her in her pushchair since she has been able to walk!

No worries - I've been exposed to enough British punk, Harry Potter and Monty Python to pretend to understand the lingo ;)

We not only have Lucky Charms here in the States, but much cheaper, generic store-brands (like "Magic Treasures"). My daughter used to eat dry LCs. When we accused her of only eating the Charms (marshamallows), she replied, "no, I eat the Luckies, too!"

Anyway, great PTR. Can't wait until you actually get there!

I love lucky charms I cant wait to head to walmart for a few boxes of these delicious bites!

Ha that is funny I eat the luckies to!

BTW, I'm going to go back and read your DLP TRs. I've only ever been to WDW, so I'm intrigued to see the differences...

There is quiet a big difference hope you enjoy them!

Time is really flying at the moment I cant believe we booked this trip 57 days ago and with 57 days to go till our 180 days (that's 237 till the actual trip) I have been busy considering ADR's. I am just guessing from last years park hours what our plans will be but at the moment it looks like this

Thursday January 31st
Arrival day.
Check in, head to Down town Disney, may be have a swim I am hoping to keep Elsie up till 7pm with hope she will sleep till a decent time in the morning. No ADR.

Friday February1st
Magic Kingdom.
The plan is for rope drop but who know's we might have been up all night and be napping then :rotfl:.
ADR - Crystal Palace lunch

Saturday February 2nd
Collect rental car and head to the malls
ADR - Cape May cafe Breakfast

Sunday February 3rd
Shopping lots of it
No ADR looking for some inspiration off site

Monday February 4th
Epcot
ADR - Akershus Breakfast

Tuesday February 5th
Hollywood Studios
ADR- None as of yet hoping to get one at Be Our Guest - Dinner

Wednesday February 6th
Magic Kingdom
ADR - Chef Mickey Breakfast

Thursday February 7th
Animal Kingdom
ADR - 1900 Happily Ever After - Dinner

Friday February 8th
Hollywood Studios
ADR - Hollywood and Vine Disney Junior - Lunch

Saturday February 9th
Water park Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach not sure which one will be open
ADR - O'hana - Breakfast

Sunday February 10th
Dave will be playing a round of golf Elsie and I will be shopping at Down Town Disney! ;)
ADR - Cinderellas Royal Table - Dinner
I am going to add her royal highness package as we plan this ADR to be Elsie's birthday present/celebration. It will be exactly 1 month before Elsie's birthday so not technically her birthday, but on our last trip we saw people celebrating birthdays that were 6 months prior. Dave and I laughed about it all trip because what are you celebrating the birthday 6 months ago or the birthday in 6 months time! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Monday February 11th
Epcot
ADR - Garden Grill - Dinner

Tuesday February 12th (Mardi Gras)
Animal Kingdom
ADR - Tusker house - Breakfast

Wednesday February 13th
Magic Kingdom
ADR - 1900 Supercalifragilistic - Breakfast

Thursday February 14th Valentines day
Departure day :sad1:
ADR - T-Rex - Lunch

If you were counting that is 11 character meals! I would love to do Cinderellas Royal table twice once for breakfast and once for Elsie's Birthday treat but Im not sure! :confused3 Is it too much?

For all those character meals of course there are costumes to match but that is a whole different story!

If you were counting that is 11 character meals! I would love to do Cinderellas Royal table twice once for breakfast and once for Elsie's Birthday treat but Im not sure! :confused3 Is it too much?

Wow, that's A LOT of character meals!

While there's certainly something about eating in the Castle, we found the character interaction to be better at Akershus in the Norway pavilion. The Castle is so busy that you get the "love and shove" (that's CM speak for a quick character interaction), but at Epcot, the meetings were much less rushed. So if you're thinking of doing two meals at the Castle, you may want to look into Norway for one of those instead.

Wow, that's A LOT of character meals!

While there's certainly something about eating in the Castle, we found the character interaction to be better at Akershus in the Norway pavilion. The Castle is so busy that you get the "love and shove" (that's CM speak for a quick character interaction), but at Epcot, the meetings were much less rushed. So if you're thinking of doing two meals at the Castle, you may want to look into Norway for one of those instead.

Elsie loves characters though and hoping it will keep her entertained during meal time!

I just have this perfect first day idea of getting up being at Magic Kingdom for rope drop a few photo pass pictures on Main Street breakfast at Cinderella's royal table guarantied to see some princesses then head of to find Rapunzel! Perfect princess morning.

We got engaged at Cinderellas Table as well so to me it is the most perfect place ever! :cloud9:

I love that you have so many character meals, little ones can get really bored in table service restaurants, you will get some. Amazing photos my girls loved collecting autographs too, it gave them a good approach tactic

It will be exactly 1 month before Elsie's birthday so not technically her birthday, but on our last trip we saw people celebrating birthdays that were 6 months prior. Dave and I laughed about it all trip because what are you celebrating the birthday 6 months ago or the birthday in 6 months time! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Haha, hey that will be me! I'm planning on getting a birthday badge at the Halloween party in October, and it was my birthday in May - just over 5 months late! But seeing as I'm paying for my ticket with my birthday money, it seems fair! And I'll have it for the tour, when its booked!

xxx

that looks like you are going to have an amazing time with alot of character meal and you can never eat in the castle to many times:rotfl:

I love that you have so many character meals, little ones can get really bored in table service restaurants, you will get some. Amazing photos my girls loved collecting autographs too, it gave them a good approach tactic

How could we not visit the character meals when Elsie loves them so much! Our autograph book will definitely be full after this trip! I hope she doesn't develop a fear of them hopefully with going to DLP and seeing Santa in December will keep her confident!

Haha, hey that will be me! I'm planning on getting a birthday badge at the Halloween party in October, and it was my birthday in May - just over 5 months late! But seeing as I'm paying for my ticket with my birthday money, it seems fair! And I'll have it for the tour, when its booked!

xxx

Well if you paid for it with your birthday money technically it is your birthday present so Ill let you off :rotfl:

that looks like you are going to have an amazing time with alot of character meal and you can never eat in the castle to many times:rotfl:

Thank you I know that is my opinion too! :rotfl:

A few weeks ago Dave and I treated ourselves to a few DVD's off play.com well one is still yet to arrive but my Walt Disney World one that has made it all the way from The US of A arrived this morning!

The modern marvels Walt Disney World 2006

Such a good DVD! I really enjoyed watching it learning the history of Walt himself as well as the parks! The inventions the Disney company have created such as the steel roller coaster where would be with out some of the things he created!?!? Definitely worth a purchase if you have a DVD player that can play region 1 DVD's! One of the things I was very glad has changed are that the characters have improved Dopey and pooh bear on the cover are scary but if you do purchase it look out for the Mad Hatter :0

Or if you have I tunes they have Disney Park documentaries which are also worth watching!

Hi fellow somersetter!

Just found your PTR as I've crossed over! :rotfl: we have a much longer wait until our wdw trip though unfortunately!

Shame I didn't find it sooner as Skye has the Frieda trunki you could have had! She'll be 7 by the time we next fly for wdw. Going by your posts and how popular they are I might put it on eBay now! Cole has the Gruffalo one. It's so cool, I wish adult cases were as much fun!! :lmao:

Hi fellow somersetter!

Just found your PTR as I've crossed over! :rotfl: we have a much longer wait until our wdw trip though unfortunately!

Shame I didn't find it sooner as Skye has the Frieda trunki you could have had! She'll be 7 by the time we next fly for wdw. Going by your posts and how popular they are I might put it on eBay now! Cole has the Gruffalo one. It's so cool, I wish adult cases were as much fun!! :lmao:

Hi

Where in Somerset are you? We are in Burnham on Sea

When are you heading to WDW?

Oh no way! We love our Freida she gets pulled around the lounge all the time! Yes defiantly put it on Ebay you will make a fortune on it! Me too our boring big silver case! :(

Hi

Where in Somerset are you? We are in Burnham on Sea

When are you heading to WDW?

Oh no way! We love our Freida she gets pulled around the lounge all the time! Yes defiantly put it on Ebay you will make a fortune on it! Me too our boring big silver case! :(

We're in Weston Super Mare! :)

Not going until 2014 which seems like such a long way off at the moment but DH did price up for next year and we just can't afford it. We need the time to save!

Aw Skye used to love her Frieda (well she still does but her legs are a little long for it now! - they had great fun having trunki races in the airport last year though!) one of the clips that the pull along strap goes on to got broken on our first trip away with it and trunki just sent me a new part for it free of charge. I've been a fan ever since! I think I might put them both on eBay (ssshh don't tell the kids!) it's highly unlikely we'll be travelling anywhere before wdw so the proceeds may as well go in the wdw kitty!

Btw... I love that you have so many character meals planned, I'm a little gutted that our two will be 6 and 7 by the time we go as I would love to go to the Disney junior one at the ages they are now. Wish they had those characters at DLP. Cole would go nuts to meet Jake at the moment!

We're in Weston Super Mare! :)

Not going until 2014 which seems like such a long way off at the moment but DH did price up for next year and we just can't afford it. We need the time to save!

Aw Skye used to love her Frieda (well she still does but her legs are a little long for it now! - they had great fun having trunki races in the airport last year though!) one of the clips that the pull along strap goes on to got broken on our first trip away with it and trunki just sent me a new part for it free of charge. I've been a fan ever since! I think I might put them both on eBay (ssshh don't tell the kids!) it's highly unlikely we'll be travelling anywhere before wdw so the proceeds may as well go in the wdw kitty!

Btw... I love that you have so many character meals planned, I'm a little gutted that our two will be 6 and 7 by the time we go as I would love to go to the Disney junior one at the ages they are now. Wish they had those characters at DLP. Cole would go nuts to meet Jake at the moment!

Well hello there Neighbor! What a small world it is!

Wow thats great they just sent you the part Dave said the company are based in Bristol so a local company as well!

I know I wish they had Disney Junior characters in DLP Elsie would love to see handy manny and Jake! I have only ever done one character meal at WDW and that was Crystal Palace so it will all be new to me! She just loves the characters which I am really glad I was worried she would be scared but even on the TV advert she waves and screams "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Which I guess is her Mickey lol! She can say Min and Dibney lol! Teach them young!

xxx

Well hello there Neighbor! What a small world it is!

Wow thats great they just sent you the part Dave said the company are based in Bristol so a local company as well!

I know I wish they had Disney Junior characters in DLP Elsie would love to see handy manny and Jake! I have only ever done one character meal at WDW and that was Crystal Palace so it will all be new to me! She just loves the characters which I am really glad I was worried she would be scared but even on the TV advert she waves and screams "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Which I guess is her Mickey lol! She can say Min and Dibney lol! Teach them young!

xxx

It's a small world after aaaaaallllll :D

Yeah they were just round the corner from where I used to work. If you ever have a problem just email them!

Aw love Elsie! Cole was only 18 months on our first trip and I was worried he'd be scared of the characters (DHs sister still is and she's 30 something now!) but he adores then all (although almost cried when Hook came round at cafe mickey the first time we went! He's a huge hook fan now though thankfully!) teach them young indeed! Cole has a huge soft spot for Minnie and goes all bashful and giggly around her! So sweet :love:

It's a small world after aaaaaallllll :D

Yeah they were just round the corner from where I used to work. If you ever have a problem just email them!

Aw love Elsie! Cole was only 18 months on our first trip and I was worried he'd be scared of the characters (DHs sister still is and she's 30 something now!) but he adores then all (although almost cried when Hook came round at cafe mickey the first time we went! He's a huge hook fan now though thankfully!) teach them young indeed! Cole has a huge soft spot for Minnie and goes all bashful and giggly around her! So sweet :love:

She loved Minnie mouse last time at Cafe Mickey! She was dressed as Minnie and Minnie was very taken with her she must of come and literally sat and played with Elsie 6 or 7 times with in the two hours we were there! When Minnie left of our table Mickey came over tapped Elsie on the shoulder Elsie looked up and just turned away and carried on watching Minnie lol we all laughed then Elsie realized she had another mouse to play with lol! Cafe Mickey is so special to us Elsie first trip there Mickey picked her up and cuddled her for ages and stitch got on the floor with her and thu played together such great experiences and moments together!

Xxx

Just caught up with this it sounds like it will be a really wonderful and magical trip! Another fan of Elsie's wardrobe! I can't wait to see all her outfits!

Your little girl is so adorable I hope you manage to upgrade to SSR. :)

I remember reading your engagement report. :)

Just caught up with this it sounds like it will be a really wonderful and magical trip! Another fan of Elsie's wardrobe! I can't wait to see all her outfits!

Your little girl is so adorable I hope you manage to upgrade to SSR. :)

I remember reading your engagement report. :)

Hello stranger!

How are you?

Elsie's wardrobe is growing we are lucky virgin allow her a bag of her own x

I'm not bad thanks hope your doing well. :)

Yes it is a good job. One reason I love Virgin is the baggage allowance they allow!

I'm not bad thanks hope your doing well. :)

Yes it is a good job. One reason I love Virgin is the baggage allowance they allow!

Good! Yeah good thanks!

Have you and Jonathan moved in to your place now?

I love Virgin! I know not every one does but I do! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter