You think of a wonderful thought ... PTR

Just wanted to say 4,000th post yay!

Congrats!

Loved the piccy of Elsie on her luggage and I also think that it's probably a good thing I don't have kiddies because I would be a pushchair junkie - the new one looks so cool!

Fantasia Sam said:
Congrats!

Loved the piccy of Elsie on her luggage and I also think that it's probably a good thing I don't have kiddies because I would be a pushchair junkie - the new one looks so cool!

Ha lol thanks!

I'm terrible even though we just bought a push chair i still look at others lol!

X

Fantastic PTR hun! The plans are really coming along now, can't wait to read more :-)

So you think it was 1 month till our holiday the way me and Elsie are dancing around the living room today! But no it is 1 month till our 180 days :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Quick dance any one?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Not much planning has been done here I have had a kidney infection and been in bed :( read plenty of TR's and 50 shades of Grey :blush: All better now though!

Have ordered Elsie's last costume Lilo dress for our Ohana breakfast and a Minnie Mouse apron for Chef Mickeys very excited for them to arrive!

:cheer2:Happy4thJulyEVERY ONE :cheer2:
Fourth-of-July-Mickey-682x1024.jpg

Hello every one,

How are you all?

I can't believe how quick the weeks are flying by at the moment it's only 73 days till Disneyland Paris!

I have done all most all of Elsie's shopping for WDW

9abfb158.jpg

All neatly put in a box, it's too early even for me to put it in the suitcase yet lol!

All her costumes have now arrived :) all I have to get for her are PJ's, socks and shoes :) but can't buy shoes too far in advance as I have no idea what size feet she is going to be. Dave and I don't really need anything new so just have toiletries left to buy.

I'm not going to post pictures of her costumes yet but I do want to share this with you all

13fce031.jpg

It's her apron to wear for when we go to Chef Mickey it's so cute I love it!

Also mine and Dave's birthdays are coming up (yes our birthdays are close mines 9th August his is the the 10th) I have bought him a few tops from bank for our holiday

58449f02.jpg

56847af8.jpg

So I guess that's all our updates so far hope every one has a good weekend looks like it is going to be another wash out here :(

Waiting for Disney has become a serious problem for me, too. 200 days, 100 days....in fact, I start counting down from the day we get back from a trip. In fact, after following this PTR, I don't know how I'll survive waiting for YOUR trip to come :)

At first, I found it interesting that people from the UK are wishing others a happy 4th, but then I really thought about it. That day was sort of like when your deadbeat, money-draining adult children finally move out of the house, right? ;)

nilla said:
Waiting for Disney has become a serious problem for me, too. 200 days, 100 days....in fact, I start counting down from the day we get back from a trip. In fact, after following this PTR, I don't know how I'll survive waiting for YOUR trip to come :)

At first, I found it interesting that people from the UK are wishing others a happy 4th, but then I really thought about it. That day was sort of like when your deadbeat, money-draining adult children finally move out of the house, right? ;)

Lol we are at 202 days so very excited we booked at 297 and it has just flown by!

tigger17 said:
I love Elsies appron that is so cute where did you get it from?:):)

A lady on Etsy makes them it was really reasonable and arrived in a week from America x

Enjoying your report - love Freida - might buy one for my DD - but she'll be 17 by the time we go:rotfl2: Elsie is beautiful, can't wait to see her in her dresses. DS & I love pink lemonade too - he'll be 19 when we go so not able to drink!!

Shazzie B said:
Enjoying your report - love Freida - might buy one for my DD - but she'll be 17 by the time we go:rotfl2: Elsie is beautiful, can't wait to see her in her dresses. DS & I love pink lemonade too - he'll be 19 when we go so not able to drink!!

Ha ha I'd love a trunking of my own but I'm the one that gets lumbered with carrying everything!

Aw thank you I can't wait to show you all her dresses!

I love pink lemonade it's just so good it's all I drink out there! This will be our first trip I can drink as I have been underage or pregnant before so looking forward to try a cocktail each night!

Thanks for reading x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!