You Seem Taller In Your Trip Reports. A Baby at WDW - *HOLY COW! AN UPDATE!* 4/17 p26

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by FreezinRafiki, Sep 7, 2012.

1. E3yore

E3yore Mouseketeer

He was technically along for the last trip in October. He sure made it a different trip for me.

I'll give you the left shoulder but he falls asleep just fine while Mommy is holding him.

Evan did more than sleep the first trip. He also took his first steps at the Magic Kingdom.

Maps. Maps. They are every where. Although, they make a very cheap souvenir and he is the happiest kid in the world.

If you keep mentioning Beverly I may get ill. Then you will have to take care of all three kids by yourself while I am recovering.

No cape. It would give them a weapon to use against me. Both the kids and my clients.

Another trip to Disney? hmmmmm good idea. I know we have one in January and March. We have been throwing out the idea of August but we have not settled it. How about the end of October as well? Oh, and December. Oh and again in March 2014 for Ryder's 2nd birthday. Oh and again...

Why are you not fancy?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kaileighbug

kaileighbug DIS Veteran

Late as usual. Going back to read now....

Love the pics of the kids. How come everyone else is fancy but you? BTW they look great all dressed up.

4. amandaw

amandaw DIS Veteran

Joining in!

The kids are all sooo adorable!! :goodvibes

5. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Woohoo trip report :) I haven't tried beverly yet I'll grab popcorn instead. popcorn::

6. lovealldisney

lovealldisney Lover of all things Disney!

Fellow Wisconsinite joining in! I've read all you other reports and loved them all. Your kids are adorable! Can't wait to read more.

7. danielle79

danielle79 Dreaming of the Castle!

Great intro and super cute kids! Now on with the TR. And yes I'm curious why we don't have a fancy schmancy pic of you?

8. dvc4life

dvc4life Disney is my Happy Place

Hi Barry - been waiting for your report to start. :)

So far it has been as entertaining as usual. The kids and Bambi look very nice all dressed up in your pictures. Can't wait to see more pictures of that day.

And I like the name of your report. Made me smile! ;)

9. rdkeim

rdkeim Mouseketeer

Can't wait! BTW the new addition is cute as a button! Looks like a happy little guy :)

10. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

Joining in on another one of your fantastic trip reports.

11. FreezinRafiki

FreezinRafiki Cold enough for ya?

Thanks. All the credit for that picture goes to Bambi, she was working the camera for that photo shoot. Well, I guess I can take some credit since I was holding him. With out that, the picture would just be of him laying face down on the Boardwalk.
    I'll start soon! Just in time for you to leave on your own trip. :thumbsup2

Thanks Rebecca!

If you stop and look around - they're EVERYWHERE! :scared1:

Commencing mayhem in 3....2....

Even I don't know that answer. As I type, they just emerge from my fingers onto the keyboard. Wait, maybe emerge isn't the right word. They just spew from my fingers. Yeah, that one sounds better. :thumbsup2

I did meet a very nice lady and her sweet kids. Her husband kept hanging around too. :rolleyes1

12. FreezinRafiki

Sucker.

PUNishment? Excellent. :thumbsup2

Thank you! Sometimes I wonder if I should even bother with words or just post the pictures. But then I figured "why give the pictures away for free? Make them suffer and read your words too!"

FreezinRafiki Approved. +1 :thumbsup2

If there was a contest in my TR, Brian would be winning. ::yes::

There are no bad puns. :thumbsup2

We're a pretty wiley bunch, that's for sure. :thumbsup2

13. FreezinRafiki

We had a plan to deal with the heat and it worked pretty well. Here's a preview - it involved a lot of shade and air conditioning. We've also been there one year in October when the Orlando area set both record highs and record lows just a few days apart!

Yup, that's the way we roll.
    Of course it's not Beverly. You don't drink Beverly, you only hope to survive it.

Thank you!
    I don't think you're alone there!
    CARL! FORE! (For any of you reading along, that might be a bit of foreshadowing. Or, I just threw a golf ball at Carl for no reason. You decide.)

I'm going to get a lot of stuff wrong, so yes, Bambi will be correcting me. I may even ask her to write a chapter or two. She'll probably say no, but I'll ask anyway.
    Corny jokes will be at a premium this year. With the drought that hung around the midwest all summer, the corny joke yields are at an all time low. I may have to substitute soybean jokes or imported Mexican corn jokes.

14. FreezinRafiki

I offered to do the baby swap on the rides.

He's a snuggler, that's for sure.

I can't think of a better place to do it.
    And cheap is good. :thumbsup2

Take two Beverlies and call me in the morning.

You're starting to sound like Edna Mode.
    What are you doing this afternoon?
    I *am* fancy. I just wish I was wearing the tie with that shirt. :thumbsup2

15. FreezinRafiki

Not late yet, I haven't even don the first real entry. I have some fancy pictures that I was saving for later. :cool1:

Thanks and Welcome to the TR!

I'd try to send you some, but I'm pretty sure there are laws banning the export of that stuff as some kind of biological weapon. Trust me, stick with the popcorn.

Another Sconnie! :yay::yay:

16. FreezinRafiki

Thanks! Are you saying my flowery Hawaiian shirt isn't fancy?

I though you might find the title familiar. :)

Thanks - he is a good little baby!

Welcome back!

17. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

Yo!

I saw a cute baby and I had to join..... then I realized it was your TR. :sad2: :mad:

Oh well. It is too much work to unsubscribe from this thread so I guess I will be here for the long haul. :scared:

18. FreezinRafiki

HA! Your laziness just got me another reader! :woohoo::woohoo:

19. Marsheliz

Marsheliz DIS Veteran

Great start!!! Beautiful children! We have two boys- 4 and 11 months. We are leaving next week and <3 to read trip reports with small children!! YAY!!

20. FreezinRafiki

Thank you and welcome! I can't say I'll have much done before you leave, but have fun anyway!

21. Captain_Oblivious

Captain_Oblivious DIS Dad #257

I had forgotten how much Evan loved maps. Any particular states he'd like to explore? Or travel to by map?