You might be a DIS-er if........

When you mention Disboards to someone and they ask what is that? And you try to explain to them that it's just as important as Google... then yes, your are guilty.!:thumbsup2

When a well meaning, non-Disney friend sends you articles entitled "Ten Disney Secrets You Never Knew", and you think "That's cute...", because you know full well that you already know all of them, without opening the article...

You might be...

Lol! I have totally done the same thing mgsquared! "Oh look honey, they have Deluxe Dining here! oh...wait..." :)

When driving behind a car that has a license plate of AKL567 or 432POP or VWL928 and you read them as "Animal Kingdom Lodge 567", "432 Pop Century", or "Villas at Wildreness Lodge 928" , you might be a DIS-er.

Yes!!

My licence starts with MK and I love it!! :goodvibes

Just thought of this as I was replying to a thread.
Don't think it was posted before...

You know you're a DIS-er if... you don't click on the Smilies anymore, you just type the code in from memory.
'Cause it's faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter