You might be a DIS-er if........

If you attach a LGMH to your backpack/purse/camera bag and never take it off... you might be a DISer. (subract bonus points if you don't have one or don't know what a LGMH is!)

Ohhh I like that! :thumbsup2

I think I'll re-attach mine to my purse now. I would love to see if I run into anyone local who actually knows what it means!

OMG, I knew I was a DISer, but didn't realise how much!!! DH was rolling on the floor laughing about the spreadsheet one as it's sooo me!!!!!

I think you're also a DISer if you know where to find a carrot cake cookie sandwich!

If you have a planning binder with restaurant menus, park maps, hours, spreadsheets, touring plans, ADRs, etc. you might be a dis-er!

OK, but I cut down from a binder this year to a (big/ fat) folder. Does that make me a reformed DIS-er? Anyone? Anyone??? Dang.

I also have the Disboard forum bookmarked on my work computer, and have gotten faster than my best shootin' speed on TSM at "minimizing" the screen whenever anyone walks by.

Here's one: If your family threatens to wear their matching T-shirts at your wake, and you think this is a GOOD thing, you might be a DIS-er.

You might be a Dis-er if...
when waiting to meet Malificent at MNSSHP ,the lady standing next to you has the same character meet itinerary (from Berlioz70) printout!

You may be a DISer if you set the Thanksgiving dinner table with beautiful Royal Albert china and position the dinner plate with two small bread plates to make a hidden mickey...and wonder if anyone will notice.:rolleyes1

You get your 8:05 CP ADR's to get pictures of a near empty MK Main Street and know to ask for check during the meal to make RD. Then you cry a tear of joy (literally) as you make it on the first round of Dumbo of the day. I really think at that point my family thought I had gone over the edge......:rolleyes1

Camp Mickey/Minnie at Animal Kingdom:thumbsup2 (right next to the FOTLK building).

Thank you!! I'll be at AK on Saturday and will definitely go and look for him! He's one of my favorites! (a close second behind Ti-GG-errr)
:dance3:

hummm.... you might be a Dis-er if the first thing you do when you are on a 2 week business trip is get in your rental car at the airport and head to the Disney store at the mall to get that Ariel lunch box for your granddaughter (that you should have gotten when you got the backpack on your last trip) before even going to the hotel to check-in. :rolleyes1

:thumbsup2 You might be a Disser if..
You have 452 Ipod Disney Tunes lasting about 26 1/2 hours...and really do not have time to listen to anything else. You make random Disney CDs for friends
Your DH stands over you and says you are really "a Disney Freak and will have nothing left for our trip in 5 days"--while you are on the DIS
You do not tolerate very many interruptions while Dissing, and knowing that you can DIS gets you through a day at work.
You have WDW, DIS, ADRs, DVCMem, DVCNews, AllEars, ByResale, TSS, and Southwest links on your toolbar.

You have contemplated changing your Signature to ....

RiggyLu

Britain KP Mission. Fun for adults, not just kids! Just to answer the golf ball/phone booth question.

If you plan for a Disney vacations for folks, you barely know, you might be a Dis-er, especially those folks respond with "Wow, you're a Disney-holic.

If you change your hotel,, ADRs, trip dates, touring plans, multiple times based on trip reports of complete strangers, you might be a Dis-er.

.....If you lie awake at night wondering what safety precautions you can use in order to not "pull a Nebo" the next time you are at Disney, you might be a Dis-er.

Our first trip is just a couple days away so I'm just a DISer in-training and this one has me stumped. :confused3

If you've ever read a book on Disney Secrets, a biography of Walt Disney, or Hidden Mickeys.

If you don't think it's weird to pick out exactly what you will be eating in 6 months.
;)

If the soap in your shower is round and has a mickey head embossed on it, you might be a Dis-er...
Guilty.

You might be a Dis er...if, when you look up in the sky at a plane and say.."clearly their not going to the World, that's not the way to MCO." :thumbsup2
My DS7 has said this very thing.

If you can answer on a spot what you want to eat in 180 days you might be a Diser.

If you shop for shoes with only thought if it will be comfortable enough to walk for 8 hours, you must be a Diser.

If your computer and cell phones wallpaper has Disney character, you are a Diser.

If instead of "where are you going this year", people ask "when do you go to Disney", you are a Diser.
Yep, guilty of all of the above

If it takes you more than 15 minutes to locate a T-shirt that doesn’t have a Disney character on it, you might be a DIS-er.

If you know why Alien Green is such a popular paint color at Home Depot, you might be a DIS-er.

If the phrase “going commando” refers to your touring style and NOT your underwear, you might be a DIS-er.
;)
You have Disboards bookmarked on your work computer.
hee hee that's me

If you attach a LGMH to your backpack/purse/camera bag and never take it off... you might be a DISer. (subract bonus points if you don't have one or don't know what a LGMH is!)
Got one on my purse right now

If you begin every other sentence with "I was reading on the boards earlier...", you might be a DISer!!!!:lmao:
My in-laws think I'm so annoying....

If you have a planning binder with rstaurant menus, park maps, hours, spreadsheets, touring plans, ADRs, etc. you might be a dis-er!
This year, the binder is empty and it's all on my iPad.

If you cringe at the the thought of Brazillian tour groups.
They're not there now, right?:confused3 One trampling per lifetime is quite enough.

and let's not forget: if you have an entire wardrobe of clothes only suitable for Disney--clothes you wouldn't be caught dead in anywhere else, and they're already packed away in a special suitcase (for that unexpected quick trip), you're definitely a seasoned DIS'er.
I was packing tonight and DH laughed b/c I was sad that I had to leave some Tshirts behind...I wouldn't be able to wear them all on a 10day trip!:laughing:

If you go the the Disney vacation planning site and "pretend" to book a vacation and stop before it is final to try to get a pin emailed/mailed to you, you might be a DIS-er! :lmao:
Guilty. Didn't get the pin. But I did know to call reservations line back 3 times until I got the free dining discount added on to an already paid reservation!

You've used "Are you in Spanish mode?" to flirt.

Your family thinks its normal and cool to wear matching t-shirts.

Your three year old looks at all maps and says, "Where is Disney World?"

Your kids are at Fantasmic in Dollar Tree glow sticks.
Hee hee, guilty of all of the above!

We just got done packing and leave in the AM for WDW!!!:yay:

A few more:
If you religiously check accuweather.com's monthly forecast for Orlando, so often, then that it defaults to Orlando, instead of your actual hometown, you might be a DIS-er.

If you've ever cruised the Disney World job opening postings as a daydream, you might be a DIS-er.

If you think it's cool that your child is named Walter and consider calling him Walt, just because....:rolleyes1...you might be a wee bit nuts, or....

If your Christmas decor is showing a definite Disney theme, you might be a little Disney-crazy.:rolleyes1

If you've made your own Tshirts with iron-on transfers of dis-igns from the Creative Disigns Forum, you might be a DIS-er. If such activity got your Zazzle order canceled, you get bonus points. Copyrights? We don't need no stinkin' copyrights.

If you've been excited about a fridge swap, even though it went terribly wrong, you might be a DIS-er. Bonus if you've organized a swap! Guilty.

If you really really really like Crocs (and gasp! Crocs with socks) you might be a DIS-er. Honorable mention if you know what Baggalini or Keens are.

If you are upset at your DH that he is leaving 2 Mickey and 1 Donald tshirts at home, and will wear (OMG!) plain t-shirts at WDW, you might be a DIS-er!:sad1: How could he?

If your DD gets excited that her plate, cup, and bowl make a hidden mickey at the dinner table, or if your DS has ever made little mickey ears on the letter "o" while writing at school, you might have to scale back your DIS-er-ness....:confused3
:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter