You Know Your Obsessed with Disney When...

When you have memorized almost all the Disney songs.:goodvibes

When you get jeolous of the people in the Disney Commercials.:rolleyes:

You know you are obsessed with Disney when you win Disney Scene It over and over again! This happens with me. I can always answer the questions even if I never saw the particular movie. Maybe that's why no one likes to play with me. :confused3 I can even answer all those redonkulous Star Wars questions that the real Star Wars fans in my family can't answer. Talk about embarising! (Sorry I'm 1 bad speller)

You play disney trivia all the time, and your 8 year old brother knows nearly as much as you do.:idea:

Ummmm, the cinderella castle was made of fiberglass AND steel!!!!!!!!

When you read the Disney tour books and trivia books at your house before you even have a trip planned

When you see a commercial for a Disney special on tv and immediately record it

When most of the magnets on your fridge come from Disney

When you wear Disney sweatshirts to school, and your entire English class makes fun of you all the time because of it.

when you start singing Disney songs(known by heart of course), and your friend says, "there she goes again..."

When you listen to the Disneyland soundtrack + Awesome tracks that you downloaded off youtube + Disney movie songs nonstop during school and during homework and while you're driveing. (no joke i've got 1,000+ listens on my itunes for every track)

you can get around Disney World better than your own town

Same here...I think I can get around disney with my eyes closed :goodvibes

When you have the monorail warning "Please Stand Clear of the Doors; Por Favor Mantenganse Alejado De Las Puertas" on your phone as a ringtone. . .Yep thats me alright

I want this where can I get it?

-When all you want for a high school graduation present is a pair of Mickey graduate ears...even if you aren't going to WDW that summer

I'm going to Disney in 7 days and 5 hours :rolleyes1 and are planning on get those for yourself

-When you know you will be honeymooning in WDW and your future spouse has no say what so ever in the matter

:rolleyes1

- when people call the monorail the train and you so badly want to correct them

why? why? would someone do that? :confused3

...You have a dream you're at Disney World then you wake up and you're genuinely upset that you're there

At least twice a week

when you are more excited for you friend's first disney trip than they are

Going with someone on my next trip and I'm prety sure I'm more excited they're going with us then they are

When you smell a certain smell back home and it reminds you of somewhere in disney... and you know exactly where.

that's me

...When all you can talk about is the Disney "Fun Facts"[Guilty!!! Hey, did you nkow that the magic kindom castle is not made out of bricks, but fiberglass??]

when you buy a book that's called 1001 things you should know about Disney World

When you want to meet your future spouse at disney...or is that just me. :sad2:

When you read trip reports everyday and pretend you're there. :surfweb:

when you would never go anywhere in Florida outside of Disney World because it would ruin the "Disney magic":)
+
when you are desperate enough for your vacation that you would go on youtube and watch videos of all the Disney rides!

When you can't focus in school because you're silently debating if you should have lunch at Via Napoli or Teppan Edo during your trip that's months away

When you beg your friends to let you help plan their trips

oh man there are so many :laughing:

When your conversation is:
Friend: "I love Disney! Im a Disney Freak!"
Me: "Really? Can you name EVERY Disney resort, and where they are located? Didnt think so, buddy!" (Names them all) :cool2:
Friend: :confused: "Disney has hotels?"
Me: ...(walks away)

When you buy Dole Whip mix, and make it at home.

when you've read all the posts and realise you do all of them and now my sister has started putting hidden mickeys around the house!

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

You know your obsessed with Disney when your planning a fake trip in English class instead of writing your research paper:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter