You Know Your Obsessed with Disney When...

It's nice to know there are more people out there just like me.
We took our first DW trip in November 2007, I booked our next trip for January 2009, as soon as we got home.

I loved Disney stuff growing up. After I became an "adult" I collected Barbies (tons of Disney Barbies).

I was so excited when we had our son, I totally make him collect Toy Story stuff. He's 8 now and he told me the other day, "you know, I don't really want to collect this stuff anymore", I told him "I collect it, we just keep it in your room".

When our daughter was born, a whole new obsession started - DISNEY PRINCESS. You can not believe her room, if you tried. Problem-she is just as bad as me!
She is so obsessed. She already knows what she is wearing to DW each day, who we are eating with at what park, etc.

I always will start a song example "When you wish upon a star"...NO matter where she is in the house, I will hear her sing "makes no difference who you are". I have created a monster:scared1:

When you wear a Mickey Ears hat to hat day at school:)

-You have the monorail, celebrate a dream come true parade, main street electrical parade, space mountain, splash mountain, disney commercial,wishes fireworks on your ipod
-have a magic kingdom playset in your room but your 13
-write in disney font at school and draw mickey's everywhere
-wear your 5 year old minnie mouse costume even if you dont fit in it
-wear a minnie mouse bow to school and dance everyday
-have 20 disney pamphlets of the parks in your school folder
-have disney font on your computer
-hear the word disney and start jumping all over the place
-finish your thanksgiving dinner quickly so you can watch monsters inc on abc family
-go on disneyparks.com and look at what time the park closes even if you aren't in disney
-plan to get proposed have your honeymoon and get married in disney
-plan to go to disney on december 21,2012 in case the world ends and you will get to die in disney

when you order the free Disney vacation planning dvd to reminisce.

I was just gonna post this cause I'm totally guilty of it!

-When your Christmas list contains "anything Toy Story" (and you're 17)
-When all you want for a high school graduation present is a pair of Mickey graduate ears...even if you aren't going to WDW that summer
-When you know you will be honeymooning in WDW and your future spouse has no say what so ever in the matter
-When your friends quote a Disney movie incorrectly and you correct them

-when you hear someone refer to Walt Disney World as Disneyland (and vice versa) and you CRINGE

-when you tell your friends that you're planning another Disney trip, and they all groan and complain because they know this is all they're going to hear about for the next year

-when you walk around the parks with your family, and just the atmosphere alone brings you to tears (happened to me in Downtown Disney last weekend lol)

-when you meet someone who is also claims to be obsessed with Disney, you do everything to prove you are more of a Disney expert than they are (sounds terrible, i know, but i am guilty of this...)

Your friends want to buy you something Disney for your birthday or for Christmas but cant because you might have it already.

your teacher says you can draw on the back of your test, and you decide to map out all of the parks and put stars where your favorite rides are!

you to a whole load of laundry and when your done folding realize that all of the items were disney :laundy:

!

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;43464663 said:
-when you meet someone who is also claims to be obsessed with Disney, you do everything to prove you are more of a Disney expert than they are (sounds terrible, i know, but i am guilty of this...)

^I do the same thing

- go to WDW 3-4 times a year

- you've helped several friends decide on what hotel, and what kind of ticket to get when they go

-you have tomorrowland, future world, fireworks, parade, and epcot entrance music on your ipod, know every word to every song, and listen to it on the way to school

- you have 200+ pins

- when people call the monorail the train and you so badly want to correct them

- when you dont need a park map for any park, but you take them anyway

When you watch a video of the Christmas parade and you start bawling alone in your room because everyone is there having fun without you. It was baaaad.

And when you hear "When you wish upon a star* and you start to cry because you can just hear it being played in Magic Kingdom.

-every time the Magic Kingdom welcome medly plays on your Ipod, you start crying because you want to be there more than anything
-you know the coreography to Mickey's jammin' Jungle parade
-your ringtones are either Tapesry of Dreams, spectomagic, or Mickey's Jammin' Jungle parade
-Your on the DIS at school when you are supposed to be doing a biology project
-your on the DIS when you are at your mom's preschool waiting for the kids to come (doing that now lol)
-you can't stop watching the video of your first tip to Disney because you want to see Mickey Mania, tarzan rocks, and Doug live :')
-instead of having a big sweet 16 party, you would rather spend a week at Disney World with your best friend :)

When you keep everything from your Disney vacations (Cups,parade ribbon,tickets,food wrappers,maps):)

When someone asks you a question about anything Disney related, you fire back 1 answer and 10,000 to go along with it. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter