You changed what now??

azure33

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

First let me introduce my gang of crazy people.

DH-42 (carlnix30 on the dis)

DSC00666.jpg

He LOVES Disney and is the planner in the family

DD-17 (disneypolyprincess on the dis)

DSC00740.jpg

She is all about Disney and MUST be involved in every planning aspect with DH

DS-15

DSC00693.jpg

Anyone who has teenage boys can attest they are pretty much happy as long as food is involved, so he tolerates Disney and gets most excited at the thought of all you can eat buffets.

DD-14 (Electramagic on the Dis)

DSC00580.jpg

She loves the parades and shows at Disney. She is also the one in the family that just goes with the flow. Doesn't get involved with the planning and is perfectly happy with whatever is decided.

Me-37

DSC00695.jpg

While I love Disney, I tend to be the one to ask DH to change dining reservations and touring schedules.

Now that you have met everyone, let me explain why I have finally decided to do my first ever pretrip report. The begging stages of this trip started back in Sept. On impulse I booked Ft.Wilderness Cabins. The more we talked about it we decided to cancel and wait until after Christmas to decide this years trip. Well after Christmas and 3 birthdays. (Yes all 3 kids were born in Dec. and Jan.) we decided it was time to book the trip. HHmmmm, ok great got Disney fever and said to DH:

Me: Let's stay somewhere new!!:yay:

DH: Ok where?

Me: I already booked 2 rooms at GF!:cool1:

DH: Uh ok, but that's my job!

SO we talk about it some more and DH being the planner he is starts looking at rates and dining plans. He finds CR 1 bedroom villa for cheaper. So we repeat phone call to cancel GFand book CR.:surfweb:

Yeah!! We are going back to Disney:banana::banana:

But um Honey?? I want to stay at the Poly again:rolleyes1

DH had minor headache and looked like he was going to explode (seriously there was steam coming out of his ears:mad::mad:) but he very calmly tookout my laptop and started looking yet again for room rates:surfweb:

He finds the Poly CL Garden View AGAIN. And makes the phone call cancel CR and book Poly. He swears at this point that when he calls the reservation line instead of getting the Happy greeting everyone else gets, they answer his calls with "WHAT NOW??" :rotfl:

So now I am happy as can be because we get to go back to our beloved Poly on regular dining and tickets with park hopper:thumbsup2

So it is settled right?? wrong once again DH is surfing the Dis (DisDads to be exact) he decides that we need annual passes and to rebook with AP discount.

I decide if we are doing that and getting aTIW card change dining to quick service and we will pay oop for all TS. Plus since you are calling them anyway, please change all dining reservations to lunch's.:rotfl2:

DH was about to completely explode but did as I asked.:worship:

SO... after all is said and done we are going to DISNEY!! June 1st - 9th. Poly CL, Quick Service Dining, and Annual Passes.:cloud9:

Hopefully by writing this PTR I will be able to keep up with all the changes. And who knows, maybe someone will actually read it!:thumbsup2

Next up: Dining reservation discussion and changes!

Hey your family sure is cute.. :worship: Especially the dude at that table!! You must be so proud to have such a handsome hubby!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:
Oh uh wait that's me!! :rotfl2:

Yay for a PTR :cool1::cool1::cool1:

The AP also means we are going back next year :worship: I won't have to pout about not going to disney for another year :lmao:

Sounds like an interesting planning session so far. Looking forward to living are lack of a trip this year through you and some of the other trip reports.

3 teens all within a year of each other! I thought one 10 year old boy was tough to deal with. ;):rotfl2:

pixiedust:pixiedust:
Sounds like an interesting planning session so far. Looking forward to living are lack of a trip this year through you and some of the other trip reports.

3 teens all within a year of each other! I thought one 10 year old boy was tough to deal with. ;):rotfl2:

pixiedust: Welcome pixiedust:

You are welcome to live vicariously through us and I'm pretty sure DH is doing a live feed this year...(DH insert comment here) Hopefully that will help ease the Disney withdrawl:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We are very lucky, while 3 teens are tough, they are all great! Spoiled rotten, but very good kids over all!

You can't even get your signature right we have made so many changes!! Keep up and change it:rotfl2:

Hey don't judge me! I' busy getting my nerd on :rotfl:

pixiedust:pixiedust:

pixiedust: Welcome pixiedust:

You are welcome to live vicariously through us and I'm pretty sure DH is doing a live feed this year...(DH insert comment here) Hopefully that will help ease the Disney withdrawl:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We are very lucky, while 3 teens are tough, they are all great! Spoiled rotten, but very good kids over all!

Spoiled:confused3 pshhh never! ;)

Looks like yuou're missing this trip and your PTR link in your siggie ;) gwt with it MOMMA:thumbsup2:love:

Joining in (heard about this from some guy on the Poly thread :rotfl:).

Can't wait to hear what you all have planned!

Can't wait to hear more!! Sounds like some of the conversations we have had in our house!!

We will be arriving June 7th - so excited!! A little nervous about going in June, as we have usually gone in off season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter