You changed what now??

Joining in (heard about this from some guy on the Poly thread :rotfl:).

Can't wait to hear what you all have planned!

Hmmm that couldn't possibly be my dad :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear more!! Sounds like some of the conversations we have had in our house!!

We will be arriving June 7th - so excited!! A little nervous about going in June, as we have usually gone in off season.

I think we all have those conversations when we aren't sure or satisfied by what is being booked:thumbsup2.

The begining of June isn't that bad. We have gone the first week of June for 4 years... Mom.. correct me if I'm wrong :confused: You will have lots of fun :yay: The crowds aren't horrible and you will be there for the last weekend of Star Wars weekend! I have a TR from last year June 2-12 (It's kind of fast paced and boring since it was my first one) but it gives you a glimpse of the crowds and stuff :goodvibes

I think we all have those conversations when we aren't sure or satisfied by what is being booked:thumbsup2.

The begining of June isn't that bad. We have gone the first week of June for 4 years... Mom.. correct me if I'm wrong :confused: You will have lots of fun :yay: The crowds aren't horrible and you will be there for the last weekend of Star Wars weekend! I have a TR from last year June 2-12 (It's kind of fast paced and boring since it was my first one) but it gives you a glimpse of the crowds and stuff :goodvibes

You are correct. The first week of June is not nearly as busy as mid-June and we always have a great time:thumbsup2

Hi ya'll! :wave2:

As you all have read we have made a LOT of changes since booking a few weeks ago! Our original dinning plan was deluxe.

Or dinning plans with deluxe were:

Friday June 1st:

Whispering Canyon Cafe for Dinner at 5:25pm. That's also our check in day so we aren't going to any parks.

Saturday June 2nd: Our park is Hollywood Studios
Breakfast will be something we grab on our way.
Lunch will probably be Backlot Express :confused3
Sci-Fi Dine In at 5:45pm for dinner.

Sunday June 3rd: Our park is EPCOT
Lunch will be where ever we decide looks good. :confused3
Teppan Edo at 6:50pm for dinner. This restaurant is AHHMAZING!!!

Monday June 4th: Our park is Magic Kingdom
Lunch is Crystal Palace at 1:00pm.
Dinner if we stay at the park will probably be Peco's Bill :confused3

Tuesday June 5th: Our park is Hollywood Studios
Lunch is 50's Prime Time Cafe ay 12:40pm.
Dinner if we stay will be Backlot express more than likely. :confused3

Wednesday June 6th: Our park is EPCOT
Lunch is whatever we find interesting :confused3
Dinner is Via Napoli at 6:20pm

Thursday June 7th:
Half day at DTD and MK
Lunch at T-REX at Noon.
Dinner at liberty Tree tavern at 5:35

Friday June 8th:
no park decided we will just wing it
Breakfast will be something we grab on our way out or something from hotel.
Lunch something at a park if there or something at the hotel. :confused3
Dinner something at a park if there or something at the hotel. :confused3
Parents date night at Citricos at 8:45pm

But of course my dad was not happy with deluxe. He said it's too much money, so when he switched from GF to CR he also downgraded our DP to regular and took off Citricos. But of course that wasn't the end of our changes! Nope! We switched to Poly, got AP and a TIW card! Now our parks are still the same but our ressies look like this :

Friday June 1st check in day:
Whispering Canyon Cafe for Dinner at 5:25pm.

Saturday June 2nd at Hollywood Studios:
Sci-Fi at 11:20am for lunch

Sunday June 3rd at EPCOT:
Teppan Edo at 12:10pm for lunch

Monday June 4th at Magic Kingdom:
Crystal Palace at 1:00pm

Tuesday June 5th at Hollywood Studios:
50's Prime Time at 12:40pm

Wednesday June 6th at EPCOT:
Les Chefs de France at 12:00pm.

Thursday June 7th 1/2 day at MK and DTD:
T-REX at 12:00pm in DTD

Friday June 8 at where ever we want to be:
California Grill for parents date night at 9:10pm.

So now most of our ressies are lunch and if you all have any suggestions or past dining experiences with any of these restaurants they are welcome! We will be tryng : T-REX, Les Chefs de France and Whispering Canyon Cafe for the first time. Snack suggestions are welcome too! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Another DIS Dad here :wave2:
Should be an interesting PTR with all the family members chiming in! I am quite jealous of your planned trip already!:lmao: popcorn::

Another DIS Dad here :wave2:
Should be an interesting PTR with all the family members chiming in! I am quite jealous of your planned trip already!:lmao: popcorn::

Too true!. I am thankful for the introductions in the first post; it will be like a scorecard I use to keep everyone straight. :rotfl2:

Thanks! I will check out your TR!!

This sounds like a fun PTR! I'm in!!

BTW we will be there June 7th and 8th for a quick stopover before our cruise. Looking forward to checking out a day of the last SWW.

Hi! Saw your post on the Poly page and came over. Then I started reading, and even wound up scanning through your sweet 16 TR. :thumbsup2 That one caught my eye, because we did a sweet 16 birthday trip for my daughter two years ago. Unfortunately for our Disney budget, she was born in the infamous week between Christmas and New Years! Crowded, but lots of fun!

Your family seems like you have a lot of fun together, so I'm looking forward to reading more about your plans! :)

Your family seems like you have a lot of fun

Yes we do, we are laughing almost all the time, :rotfl2: we are so much fun to be around, at disney and at home

Thank you all for joining us!!!!:cool1::banana:

We recently got our Annual Passes!!:yay::yay::woohoo:

Other than that little update not much has been decided or changed on our trip :confused3. I guess that's a good thing :banana:. We are still trying to figure out our counter service meals and snacks :thumbsup2.

for breakfast at MK you should have a cinnamon bun at main street bakery. those things are super filling and only a snack credit!

Another DisDad here. :wave:

I had one of those Cinnamon Buns in February. My 4 yr. old and I were able to split one and call it breakfast. It was HUGE, and SOO good. And, I realize he's a 4 year old boy, but he eats more than I do, usually.
DSC03434.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter