You can take the girl out of Disney, BUT………

It was kind of fun waiting in here and watching some of the kids. Some were just so excited to see the Princesses for the first time.
Here is one thing I want to tell parents of preteens…..tell your kids to brush there hair. LOL..Now I know the days are long and your hair won’t stay pretty all day, but I was amazed at some of the preteen aged girls with nicely groomed parents, with major bed head. Yes a family ahead of us a ways had 2 pretty DD’s, and both looked like they hadn’t brushed their hair all week. I noticed this throughout our whole vacation too. I know girls can be picky about how they look, while others at that age don’t care one bit…but brush your hair at least. LOL!

So back to waiting…and we noticed after the next group came in after us that our pushy family wasn’t in that group……nor the next one. Claire and I had theories on that. Our guess is that they didn’t even have a fast pass and somehow had jumped over to that line and then when they got to the front they were told they couldn’t go in. Who knows what really happened, but it was weird that they never showed up.

Finally it was our turn.

clairemeet1.jpg

aurorameet1.jpg

aurorameet2.jpg

I did not buy the photopass CD for this trip. I had no clue how many pictures I would get and I just didn’t think it would be worth it. I did however snip the redneck versions off the website for trip report purposes.

pp1.jpg

pp2.jpg

pp3.jpg

aurorameet3.jpg

Aurora was impressed with her dress and Claire told her that Mrs. Claus had made it and also one for her doll at home too. Thanks Mrs. Claus…AKA mom2rtk on Dis….(Janet).

aurorameet4.jpg

aurorameet5.jpg

pp4.jpg

pp5.jpg

aurorameet6.jpg

pp6.jpg

aurorameet7.jpg

aurorameet8.jpg

Next was Belle.

bellemeet1.jpg

bellemeet2.jpg

bellemeet3.jpg

pp7.jpg

bellemeet4.jpg

bellemeet5.jpg

I’m not sure what they were talking about, but Claire looked very serious about the whole conversation.

bellemeet6.jpg

pp8.jpg

pp9.jpg

bellemeet7.jpg

You do seem to gather the weird people!:lmao: I do hate when people get like that, why do they think they are so much more special than everyone one else?
I'm glad they didn't get into your group!

Sleeping Beauty did look off, Belle looked pretty real though.

Claire seemed to hang on every word, I sure it was very important princess type stuff!

Kadence thinks Claire's dress is awesome!

I didn't know you could redneck the pp pics like that! Jen, you are the master!

Your pictures are nicer though:thumbsup2

You do seem to gather the weird people!:lmao: I do hate when people get like that, why do they think they are so much more special than everyone one else?
I'm glad they didn't get into your group!

Sleeping Beauty did look off, Belle looked pretty real though.

Claire seemed to hang on every word, I sure it was very important princess type stuff!

Kadence thinks Claire's dress is awesome!

I didn't know you could redneck the pp pics like that! Jen, you are the master!

Your pictures are nicer though:thumbsup2

Maybe weird people attract weird people. LOL.

Claire just loves the princesses and it was so nice they each took time to talk with her.

Just use the snipping tool and you can cut the pictures out. They are small...not printable, but nice to have if you don't order the CD and can still keep the memory.

So very behind! I'm not sure I have been here since I got back. Thanks for the links. I had to use them to catch up, so sorry if I am repeating anyone.

I'm glad you are devoting the whole day to the MK. Although I would have loved to hear about the reaction if Claire had worn that dress to universal.

So what did Skip think of Philharmagic?

I love your pictures of Main Street, especially the ones with the trolly and most especially the one with the trolly and the castle!

It has been awhile since my family has experienced It's a Small World so it was really great to see your pictures. I got to enjoy the attraction, without suffering through the song!

Cute photos with the Princesses. Even if some were Pirated. :rotfl:

I am so glad that the princesses are inside. Of course, we didn't do a lot of waiting in lines for characters on our last trip. :laughing: We'll see what happens on our next trip. I'd rather just get fastpasses if possible! :goodvibes

Aurora looked like she was getting ready to say something. That is when you need to photoshop insert a funny cartoon caption! Sorry, I'm a little brain dead right now and can't think of anything funny...

Well, I think our TST Cinderalla still wins. ;)

You know I love the princess pics of course. I like the setup in TST. I don't think I'm going to like the new arrangement in FL so we better make sure we visit TST this December before things change.

It really does sound like they are going to a system of "Princess Roulette" like they have at DL. When you enter the line, it could be any 3 of Cindy, Belle, Aurora, Rapunze, Tiana, maybe even some of the lesser ones. Now, I LOVE the idea of being able to meet some of the less common ones, but it's not worth the hassle. You'd never know who you were going to get to see when you got in line.

So very behind! I'm not sure I have been here since I got back. Thanks for the links. I had to use them to catch up, so sorry if I am repeating anyone.

I'm glad you are devoting the whole day to the MK. Although I would have loved to hear about the reaction if Claire had worn that dress to universal.

So what did Skip think of Philharmagic?

I love your pictures of Main Street, especially the ones with the trolly and most especially the one with the trolly and the castle!

It has been awhile since my family has experienced It's a Small World so it was really great to see your pictures. I got to enjoy the attraction, without suffering through the song!

Cute photos with the Princesses. Even if some were Pirated. :rotfl:

Skip did enjoy Philharmagic!
I have heard from others too that it wouldn't be wise to wear Disney clothes to Universal. :laughing:

I hardly ever see the trolleys so it was a treat to see it out and about.

We had fun with the Princesses even though we waited longer than I wanted tol

I am so glad that the princesses are inside. Of course, we didn't do a lot of waiting in lines for characters on our last trip. :laughing: We'll see what happens on our next trip. I'd rather just get fastpasses if possible! :goodvibes

It was nice to have them inside. But I wish they would list who was in there.

Aurora looked like she was getting ready to say something. That is when you need to photoshop insert a funny cartoon caption! Sorry, I'm a little brain dead right now and can't think of anything funny...

LOL. I could think of some stuff to insert...but probably couldn't post it here. :rotfl:

Well, I think our TST Cinderalla still wins. ;)

You know I love the princess pics of course. I like the setup in TST. I don't think I'm going to like the new arrangement in FL so we better make sure we visit TST this December before things change.

It really does sound like they are going to a system of "Princess Roulette" like they have at DL. When you enter the line, it could be any 3 of Cindy, Belle, Aurora, Rapunze, Tiana, maybe even some of the lesser ones. Now, I LOVE the idea of being able to meet some of the less common ones, but it's not worth the hassle. You'd never know who you were going to get to see when you got in line.

I'm trying to remember....but did you have the creepy one..or one that looked like a guy? or did you actually have a good one. I'll have to go back and look. I kind of remember making a comment...but I can't remember yesterday...so a few weeks ago would be hard. :rolleyes: :laughing:

I did get your email....and I will reply...another day of a lot of nothing and getting nothing done.

How about "I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning"

A few more with Belle.

pp10.jpg

bellemeet8.jpg

pp11.jpg

pp12.jpg

bellemeet9.jpg

pp13.jpg

Claire did tell me that Belle, too, was impressed with her dress and asked all about it.

On to Cinderella!

cindymeet1.jpg

cindymeet2.jpg

pp14.jpg

cindymeet3.jpg

pp15.jpg

pp16.jpg

cindymeet4.jpg

cindymeet5.jpg

cindymeet6.jpg

pp17.jpg

pp18.jpg

pp19.jpg

cindymeet7.jpg

pp20.jpg

pp21.jpg

cindymeet8.jpg

Claire told me that Cinderella also commented on her dress. She was on a Princess high when we left. She felt so special that all the Princesses wanted a dress just like hers.

We left through the gift shop.

stuffedmickeys.jpg

And I spotted this! If have followed me over the years, you know we have a slight obsession over this dress. I had to get a photo…and it’s not a good one…sadly.

marypoppinsdress.jpg

:rolleyes1
I'm trying to remember....but did you have the creepy one..or one that looked like a guy? or did you actually have a good one. I'll have to go back and look. I kind of remember making a comment...but I can't remember yesterday...so a few weeks ago would be hard. :rolleyes: :laughing:

I did get your email....and I will reply...another day of a lot of nothing and getting nothing done.

I'm not sure anyone called our Cindy "creepy", but let's just say she wasn't the really good one........ My favorite is the one in my signature. We've seen her a few times over the last few years. She's really very pretty and fits the role.

You really did attract the best of the line waiters on this trip, didn't you? That just drives me nuts to sit in line like that with people encroaching on your space, especially when it's hot out and you're trying to cool off.

Of course all the princesses want a dress like Claire's! It was made by the dress master!

Were is the Mary Poppins Dress? I need to pay more attention to things like that. Details, I miss them because everyone else just wants to go go go.

Kadence wishes to go see the princesses right now, she's trying to convince me to go today!:rotfl: If she only knew.

Of course all the princesses want a dress like Claire's! It was made by the dress master!

Were is the Mary Poppins Dress? I need to pay more attention to things like that. Details, I miss them because everyone else just wants to go go go.

Kadence wishes to go see the princesses right now, she's trying to convince me to go today!:rotfl: If she only knew.

Awwww.... shucks. :flower3:

We love that Mary Poppins dress too. It's in the shop just as you're leaving Town Square Theater. We stumbled across on in December. It was a fun surprise!

Tell Kadence I'm in on going today! :cheer2:

I'm totally with you on the bed head issue Jen! I see so many girls that look like their parents aren't paying ANY attention! I mean, I totally get that it's hot and sticky weather but please! :confused3

:rolleyes1

I'm not sure anyone called our Cindy "creepy", but let's just say she wasn't the really good one........ My favorite is the one in my signature. We've seen her a few times over the last few years. She's really very pretty and fits the role.

You really did attract the best of the line waiters on this trip, didn't you? That just drives me nuts to sit in line like that with people encroaching on your space, especially when it's hot out and you're trying to cool off.

I attract those people for some reason...I must look gullible....but if they only knew how mean I really am.......just ask my kids. :rotfl:

I love the dress master! So many people asked me where we got it...but all I could say was Mrs. Claus made it...

Awwww.... shucks. :flower3:

We love that Mary Poppins dress too. It's in the shop just as you're leaving Town Square Theater. We stumbled across on in December. It was a fun surprise!

Is it new there....I have seen a few pictures of it over the last year...but I don't remember it being there before.

I'm totally with you on the bed head issue Jen! I see so many girls that look like their parents aren't paying ANY attention! I mean, I totally get that it's hot and sticky weather but please! :confused3

How hard is it to brush your hair?...ok ask Claire that, because I have handed her the brush 4 times today and it's almost 11:30 and her hair is still unbrushed. :sad:

She's good with that, she thinks that we can just fly down for the day. :lmao:

How hard is it to brush your hair?...ok ask Claire that, because I have handed her the brush 4 times today and it's almost 11:30 and her hair is still unbrushed. :sad:

Kadence will brush the top of her hair and leave all the snarls underneath! :sad2:

She's good with that, she thinks that we can just fly down for the day. :lmao:

Kadence will brush the top of her hair and leave all the snarls underneath! :sad2:

Tell her she needs to dream bigger. If I'm going all that way, I'm staying for the WEEK!

And as for the hair..... that's NEVER been a problem here....... :lmao:

I'm actually hoping we're finally past that here. Katie got some layers cut into her hair Monday. So there just isn't as much hair there to GET tangled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter