1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

You can take the girl out of Disney, BUT………

Discussion in 'Universal Studios Trip Reports' started by jenseib, Apr 1, 2012.

1. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Very true. At least it's only 1 sister coming. I am glad she is coming, but we don't always do things the same way. I haven't vacationed with her since I've been out of highschool though.

I have that with both of mine at times. :lmao:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I want to remind everyone that you are all welcome over to my pre trip report as well. It covers 3 trips (one being the Universal trip that was just completed) and the other 2 that are still coming up, the Disney Magic cruise that will be happening this month! :cool1: And the Disney Dream/Disney World vactaion with family in Nov.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2892848

4. DisneyFreak06

DisneyFreak06 DIS Veteran

I'm so excited to read this! Thanks for sharing... I've just started reading today... (You are entering Hogsmeade).

5. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Welcome!! And thanks so much for reading! Let me know if you have any questions.

6. SgtClaymore

SgtClaymore Mouseketeer

For a short notice trip it looks like you had a great time! :goodvibes

7. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

It was a lot of fun

8. dizneeat

dizneeat DIS Veteran

Don't tell me you are back again already? Didn't you just leave???????????

9. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I'm in Chicago now. Still a few hours till home. I left Friday of last week. Working way home

10. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

11. SeptemberGirl

SeptemberGirl More drink, less run since 2008

Hi Jen! I'm Liz. I started reading this TR two weeks ago, right after my beloved mom died at age 65. Your relationship with your mom reminds me of mine with my mom and it makes me so happy to see that! :goodvibes I also have a little girl, she is 8 and in 3rd grade. Anyway, before my mom passed on 9/21, I made plans to go to Universal with my BFF on 10/12. I'm a Disney girl, from a Disney family and have never been to Universal! So I started reading your report in my grief, looking for something to make me happy and excited about this upcoming trip.

It worked. Your report and pics and stories pulled me out of my sadness, even for minutes, and made me WANT to go on this trip again. That's a remarkable thing and I want to publicly thank you for it.

I'll miss my mom every day of my life but I will also LIVE, as she lived so big and so well. I knew that before she died, but it's nice to feel it again. Thank you - your TR made an impact I'm sure you never imagined!