You can book Disney Visa FD online!

Amanda999

DIS Veteran
Sorry if already a thread - didn't see it, and wanted to let fellow Disney Visa peeps know!

Followed this link (thanks to DebbieB!), and went through all the way to payment to book, no problem. I even saw the many other discount options, like usual, and this one was named "Disney Visa Cardmember Free Delicious Offer."
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-parks-stay-dine-visa-package/

As said on other threads, Disney Visa free dining starts earlier: Aug. 14.

I've never seen the Visa offers able to be booked online before.

PS Other details on the site:
Book Through
July 8, 2016

Valid Travel Dates

• August 14 through October 1, 2016
  • November 15 through November 21, 2016
  • November 26 through November 28, 2016
  • December 10 through December 21, 2016
Package Includes

• Room
  • Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option
  • Dining Plan (Disney Quick Service Dining Plan with Value Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
Important Details

• The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Advance reservation required.
  • Tickets and Options must be used within 14 days of first use.
  • Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
  • Children ages 3–9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
  • Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
  • Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
  • Must purchase a Walt Disney Travel Co. room and ticket package, and must mention the offer when calling to book.
  • Must use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
Offer Restrictions

• Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.

We check in August 13th, does anyone know if they will apply the discount for August 14th thru the 20th?
Thanks

We check in August 13th, does anyone know if they will apply the discount for August 14th thru the 20th?
Thanks
It goes by your check-in date only. You'd have to be checking in on one of the free dining dates included. You could book a split stay though.. which would require you to check out on the 14th and check back in and get free dining from 8/14-8/20. You only wouldn't have free dining on the day you arrive, which doesn't seem too bad!

Sorry if already a thread - didn't see it, and wanted to let fellow Disney Visa peeps know!

Followed this link (thanks to DebbieB!), and went through all the way to payment to book, no problem. I even saw the many other discount options, like usual, and this one was named "Disney Visa Cardmember Free Delicious Offer."
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-parks-stay-dine-visa-package/

As said on other threads, Disney Visa free dining starts earlier: Aug. 14.

I've never seen the Visa offers able to be booked online before.
It goes by your check-in date only. You'd have to be checking in on one of the free dining dates included. You could book a split stay though.. which would require you to check out on the 14th and check back in and get free dining from 8/14-8/20. You only wouldn't have free dining on the day you arrive, which doesn't seem too bad!
thanks, any discount is better than none. Is checking in and checking out a huge deal, do you think it would cause problems?

thanks, any discount is better than none. Is checking in and checking out a huge deal, do you think it would cause problems?
I've never done it myself, but a lot of people do it all the time - maybe someone here can let you know their experiences. You might have to change rooms, so I wouldn't unpack that first night just in case, so you can easily switch if you end up having to.

I've never done it myself, but a lot of people do it all the time - maybe someone here can let you know their experiences. You might have to change rooms, so I wouldn't unpack that first night just in case, so you can easily switch if you end up having to.

This is exactly what we did. We have a room only for 8/19, only because we are coming in late that night. We have done it before and have been able to stay in the same room. Fingers crossed that happens again, but if not its really easy to just carry our bags to the next room. We will only unpack out night clothes and whatever we will wear the next day.

Thank you so much, I was not able to book yacht club through regular free dining for 8/24 to 8/30 but it worked with this Disney visa offer.
:banana::Pinkbounc:figment::tigger:

If anyone is looking for moderates for the first week of Disney visa free dining I noticed that they had a lot of them available.

Definitely looks like more rooms may have opened up with the Disney Visa offer. For example, using my dates (Dec 10-16), the regular FD offer only showed club level rooms available at Beach Club. With the Visa offer, there are many more room options available there.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea when any Disney Visa discounts/packages will be released for January 2017 travel? TIA!

We will be at POFQ Nov 29 to dec 10th. Will we qualify for it if our last day is Dec 10th?
Unfortunately, no :( POFQ is excluded from this particular offer. Additionally, you're check-in date needs to fall within the valid date range. 11/29 falls within the "blackout" period for the other moderate resorts.

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 9.15.59 PM.png

That date and resort would still fall outside of the booking criteria. You would have to arrive 11/26 and stay at Cabins at Fort Wilderness, Coronado Springs, or Caribbean Beach for the moderate selections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter