• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You Best Start Believing in Ghost Stories...Halloween on the Dream | The End P40 8/15

I am officially all caught up. I have never been on a cruise either and I am sure I will want to do one after I read all about yours. :goodvibes

So joining in. Love the family pic and can't wait to read another pun filled trip report from you :)

Great intro! I look forward to all your tips and tricks for cruising Disney style. ;)

So, that's us. Before I get on with the trip report, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself...

Well since you asked...

I'm 6'1'', a scorpio, a Yankees fan, a Giants fan, I have brown hair and green eyes. I love long romantic walks on the beach and I don't like mushrooms....

Let me know if I need to write more. I have some secrets I can share. :rolleyes1

Great intro! I look forward to all your tips and tricks for cruising Disney style. ;)

Well since you asked...

I'm 6'1'', a scorpio, a Yankees fan, a Giants fan, I have brown hair and green eyes. I love long romantic walks on the beach and I don't like mushrooms....

Let me know if I need to write more. I have some secrets I can share. :rolleyes1

And I have a picture. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm in to read all about your trip!! I thoroughly enjoy all the ridiculous puns!

Best of luck to Bambi in the last few weeks of pregnancy, I know by this time it can get a little rough... Can't wait to see pics of Ryder! I'm an ultrasound tech so rarely do I get to see a final product, and to me all the babies seem to look the same on my screen.

:)

I survived your last TR....thought I'd check this one out too.

What can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment! :thumbsup2

I'm in! Can't wait to see how the 5 (4 1/2?) of you enjoyed the cruise! popcorn::
I'll see if I can get soundbites from everyone. But I have to warn you in advance, one of us will sound a little like this:
"Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

(And no, it won't be Ryder. That was my quote as they threw me off the ship on the last day)

Count me in - I ain't afraid of no ghosts!
What about giant walking marshmallows?

here.... back to comment later
Take your time. I'm not going anywhere.

I'm here... and I always enjoy a good ghost story!
They're always better around a campfire. But I doubt the DIS will let me start their servers on fire, so this will have to do.

Permission to board sir?

:sail:
Sir? I don't think I've ever been called that without the person immediately following that up with "you're making a scene"

Hello! I lurked on your last TR, but since I'm getting in on the beginning of this one I thought that I'd come out of hiding. Nice family picture! Can't wait to hear about the cruise! :thumbsup2
Hello and Welcome! It's always great to pull people out of lurkdom. Feel free to pipe up if anything crosses your mind. Don't hold back - none of these other folks will. :sad2: :rotfl:

Here! I'll be back later. I have to catch up on your last report too. Now I have grocery to attend too.
I'm ok playing second fiddle to food. Which reminds me, we're out of peanut butter...

Fun, We've never been on a cruise! I can't wait to hear all about it!
What an awesome cooincidence - I can't wait to talk about it!:rotfl:
I think I've introduced myself before, but I'm Preschoolmom, My three kids are just turned 9 (third grade) and about to turn 8 (second grade). They are 13 months apart. We leave in a month for our third family Disney World Trip. We are driving.
I'm assuming since you said 3 kids, then listed two ages that your daughters are twins. Or you fat fingered the keyboard. ;)

As always, thanks for sharing your vacations with us!
Thanks for letting me share them and have a great time on your trip!

You know, a PRIVATE MESSAGE would have been nice to let me know you had started this. I've been a little busy with my son's surprise he gave us.
Nah, I knew you'd find it. ;)
But I'm here now since you FINALLY finished your other TR and shared the link.
Yup, now you can bug me about finishing this one.
I love the intros. And you cracked me up when you used "sleep deprived" after Ryder's arrival for some of your updates might not make any sense. I hate to break it to you...but that goes on now. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yes, but I'll finally have an excuse!
Seriously, you know I love you and your family and I can't wait for this next adventure.
I know! I'll get moving on this one pretty soon!

I hope I make it on the first page but will settle for page two. I have never been on a cruise but DH wants to go on one. Maybe you can convince me to go. I don't know how to relax so a cruise has never appealed to me. I would rather go, go, go than be stuck in one place.
Bottom of page 1! Nice job!
I thought the same thing - I was worried about being "cooped up" on the ship - but it's so huge and there is so much to do!

Joining in !! We sail on the Dream in 46 more days and we are beyond excited !! Looking forward to reading about your trip and congrats on the new addition !!
46 days - it's getting close! Have you done a cruise before?

Can't wait to read another one of your family adventures.
Thanks! I'll try not to let you down. Well, too much anyway.

I made it over but will be back to read. Working the weekend and that starts tonight - with nothing else to do so I will be back....
Well, take your time...
I am officially all caught up. I have never been on a cruise either and I am sure I will want to do one after I read all about yours. :goodvibes
Welcome back! I'll do my best to try to sell you on one!
Joining in!!! :yay:
Welcome! It's good to see you over here!
Coolpopcorn:: now I can make smart alec remarks on your TR like somebody does on mine.:rolleyes1:lmao:
You must be talking about Mark. :rotfl2:
Welcome to the boat!

So joining in. Love the family pic and can't wait to read another pun filled trip report from you :)
Thanks and welcome back!
Welcome Tim! I don't know how much my tips are worth, but I'll certainly give them!

Well since you asked...

What did mushrooms ever do to you? :confused3
But if you told us, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?

And I have a picture. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now now Kat... no need for that to surface. :sad2:
Cat's out of the bag. What picture?

I'm in to read all about your trip!! I thoroughly enjoy all the ridiculous puns!
That's all the permission I need! THANKS!
Best of luck to Bambi in the last few weeks of pregnancy, I know by this time it can get a little rough... Can't wait to see pics of Ryder! I'm an ultrasound tech so rarely do I get to see a final product, and to me all the babies seem to look the same on my screen.

:)
I'll be sure to post some!

Our ultrasound tech seemed a little too excited to see that we were having a boy. She printed 3 or 4 pictures of him with the word "BOY" and an arrow pointing at his kibbles and bits.

Oh Boy! I am in for another ride (ryde?) Let's go!
I love it! You're my kind of people!

Looking forward to this one!!!:thumbsup2
Thanks Steve! I won't let you down.
Well, maybe I will. But you'll still have to read it all to find out!

I survived your last TR....thought I'd check this one out too.

What can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment! :thumbsup2
Wow, you just keep coming back for more, don't you? I have to step it up a notch!
(But thanks for reading along!)

No and we are so excited. So I am looking forward to reading your report so I can live vicariously until we leave. :cool1:

I hope I can do it justice for you. You may also want to check out Rob's Cruise Report here. He's got a lot of great advice for first time cruisers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter