You’ll never get me on a cruise. Unless it’s to ALASKA! Recap and New PTR Link! 2/1

I'm so glad I only missed one update (I am sooooooooo far behind on everyone's reports and trying to catch up on one or two while Mark is getting ready to go to dinner with Nicki and Todd).

A great update! I love Minnie's outfit and what a great picture of the two of you (oh, and the one of you and Jeff is so cute too).

The scenery is stunning.

I'm so glad I only missed one update (I am sooooooooo far behind on everyone's reports and trying to catch up on one or two while Mark is getting ready to go to dinner with Nicki and Todd).

A great update! I love Minnie's outfit and what a great picture of the two of you (oh, and the one of you and Jeff is so cute too).

The scenery is stunning.

Hi Kathy! Have a great dinner, I know you guys will :goodvibes

Yep, only one update. I had a girls weekend away and Tracy Arm has SO many pictures, I wanted to take my time on the big update. Probably today or tomorrow for that one. The scenery keeps getting better I promise.

Before I get to the rest of Tracy Arm, which is a monster of an update, I thought I’d share our FE gifts as we handed them out on our Tracy Arm Day.

I knew I wanted to make something but what, I had no idea! First off, I needed some Alaska themed ideas so I made these guys

Alaska-Mickey.png

Alaska-Goofy2.png

We decided to make journals for each cabin

Front

FE-Notebook.jpg

Back

FE-NotebookBack.jpg

Inside

FE-NotebookInside.png

I felt odd giving just the cabin a gift and wanted to something little for each person in our FE so we made stickers

Vancouver.png

Tracy-Arm.png

skagway.png

Juneau.png

Ketchikan.png

And put some in a bag with a little bit of candy and some mini magnifying glass. Each cabin got at least one full set but not each person got all 5.

Everyone got this sticker on their bags

bag-sticker.png

I hope my FE mates had as much fun making theirs as we did ours!

Thanks! We had fun making them

:rotfl: you and your darn work computer!

there are a few sites that I can see, just not photobucket. When I can see pics I should ask the poster which hosting site they are using. Since I pay for the pro account, I'm not going to switch, but its still nice to know!

there are a few sites that I can see, just not photobucket. When I can see pics I should ask the poster which hosting site they are using. Since I pay for the pro account, I'm not going to switch, but its still nice to know!

I wonder why it allows some and not others, that's odd

I wonder why it allows some and not others, that's odd

There are purely random websites that are blocked. There are some that can be accessed in a round about way, but others like FB, you tube, Photobucket, ebay are 100% restricted.

BTW - check out my siggie - I started a new TR. I thought I pm'd you but I don't see it in my outbox! :confused3

There are purely random websites that are blocked. There are some that can be accessed in a round about way, but others like FB, you tube, Photobucket, ebay are 100% restricted.

BTW - check out my siggie - I started a new TR. I thought I pm'd you but I don't see it in my outbox! :confused3

Nope, no PM. I'm not very good at checking those though to be honest. I'm ok with real email and the FB shout outs but miss stuff in that PM box. Ireally wish there was a setting to get a notification that something is in there. :rotfl:

Popping over!

Dan was the only one who apparently read it

:rotfl:

I totally got that and didn't reply that day (too big a hurry) but I was smirking! I thought it was a very nice way to tell us...

Those journals and stickers are too cute! If we ever manage to book that cruise, I'm going to be asking you to help me!!

I totally got that and didn't reply that day (too big a hurry) but I was smirking! I thought it was a very nice way to tell us...

Those journals and stickers are too cute! If we ever manage to book that cruise, I'm going to be asking you to help me!!

:rotfl: Well...there was a large time gap in my pictures and it took me a minute to remember why!

Thanks on the FE, it was fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter