YOLO Part Cruise: Land, Sea and Halloween! Updatedx2 4/27 TRIP VIDEO

Looks like a great afternoon in Epcot! Yay! Garden grill looks like it was fun! I do definitely want to eat there one day, the food seems to get great reviews! I never thought about it being confusing for people working there! Ahaha! Too bad the service was so slow!

i like these long updates. they make for good reading. we've eaten at the garden grill i think twice. the last time was around the spring of '98. it was good, just not in the same league with o'hanas, liberty tree, norway, etc. i see your salad prejudice is showing. hail caesar, my asparagus. a little salad diversity is good for you. slow service can put a damper on a good meal. sorry about that broke arm on spaceship earth. you should give up skiing and just stick to bus surfing. the worst you can get is leg cramps. take it from me, i bus surf at least 80% of the time at disney. kudos are in order for the video. well done. only it needs to be a bit longer next time, say 30 minutes.

Thank you, with so many photos taken this trip it jogs my memory more which adds to my trip notes. It wasn't horrible but I have my favorite restaurants. I have yet to try akershus, we always have it in our plans but then everyone decides against it. It's just that my salad was just down stairs. I like other disney salad like the one they have at ohana. Bus surfing like a pro! As long as I'm not bus surfing after a 3am EMH night at the MK we are ok.
Thank you so much, I literally thought it was going to be longer. We took about 3 hours of footage that I condensed down to 18 minutes.​

Enjoying your report. Loved the video!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!​

Garden Grill is always one of those restaurants I really want to book, but then I change my mind and go with something else. It seems to get really mixed reviews. But I definitely know how slow service can taint a meal! Even when the food and atmosphere is nice, having to wait forever definitely changes my opinion of the place.

I just watched your video, and LOVED IT as always! Your family looks like so much fun to travel with. :goodvibes I cracked up laughing at the montage of Gma on her scooter at the end!! :lmao: Another fantastic video!

The food was good but I only had a sample of everything and didn't need more of anything really. That could be because we would have to wait even longer for more food and we had things to do.
Thank you for watching! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Alicia had the idea of a Gma section this time when they got the scooter in Epcot. :rotfl:

Looks like a great afternoon in Epcot! Yay! Garden grill looks like it was fun! I do definitely want to eat there one day, the food seems to get great reviews! I never thought about it being confusing for people working there! Ahaha! Too bad the service was so slow!

Alicia told us that the outside moves and the kitchen (center) stays in place. I would just be confused as to wear the table are if I was a server.​

High Ho High Ho Its Off To Magic Kingdom We Go

Before we left Epcot for the day we had to return Gma’s scooter.

While going through that process we browsed the little merchandise stand in front. The boys were enjoying beating each other with the Mickey puncher hand.

With the scooter gone we could finally make our way to the bus stop

Bye Epcot its been fun!

Gma didn’t make it to far before we needed to take a break. Ma looked like she had a very tiring first day in disney

So while they rested us children just kept on moving. A body in motion tends to stay in motion while a body at rest tends to stay at rest.

On our walk to the bus stop Alicia spotted an Epcot wheel chair hanging out at one of the deserted bus stops. So Kiss took it and got Gma, a nice slow ride to the bus stop become a “lets see how fast I can push you” ride. That’s what grandchildren are made for….keeping Gma young!

A bus was pulling away when we were walking to the bus stop. So time to make ourselves comfortable.

To pass the time we played a game called “lets see how many people we can pile on Gma’s lap”

Finally a Pop bus pulled up and away we went.
Once we got back to Pop we rushed back to the room because the kingdom of magic was waiting for us. Our plans for getting out of the room quick didn’t work to well. We put our phones on charge, changed and then got everything ready for the next morning since we would be out late for EMH.

While getting ready for the night Alicia remembered that she forgot all her bathroom stuff for the cruise. This wouldn’t be an issue if she had a car but alas she didn’t at the time. Along with that she didn’t have any Tshirts to wear. She was just a hot mess. So I let her wear my Gflo shirt that she was kind enough to purchase for me anyways.

Finally ready for the night a head of us Alicia, Andy, Kiss, Brittany and myself headed off to the Magic Kingdom! The adults would have but the main gate passes were blacked out for MK that night so they stayed at Pop and relaxed.

We caught a bus to the MK by 8 and made it in time for the horrible parade and wishes traffic. It was the worst I felt bad for the people with stollers because you will never make it out! Once we got to the noodle station we could finally breathe and move around freely.

First stop of the night…SPACE MOUNTAIN. Let’s be real that’s always our first ride when we arrive at the MK. It was a half hour wait, but we decided to stick it out.

I’m gonna wreck it!

By the time we got off of space, wishes was already over.
So we headed down the quiet path to storybook circus. This was Kiss’s first time seeing New Fanastyland, which seems crazy because it doesn’t seem all that new to us.

Once we arrived in Storybook circus we checked out Casey Jr’s water area.

Note: I will never learn when to stop. I tell myself not to get soaked but somehow I always do. This happened when I was a child and it was Donald’s boat….haters gonna hate.

From there we went on Dumbo because it is beautiful at night.
Once again Brittany was the choosen one

I personally just want to go into the play area but they always point me towards the ride.
The line was non existing so we got on right away.
Sorry Dumbo is flying solo tonight!

We were ready to fly

During the ride me and Brittany discussed how Dumbo would be a cute date ride :rotfl:
So Alicia and Andy to enjoy the date ride

The dumbo controllers weren’t working so we stayed up high the whole time, I’m not complaining though since you get the best views when you are up high.
Once we said goodbye to Dumbo it was time to go under the sea

Continue to Next Post

So excited to see another YOLO TR!!
You guys always just look like you are having the time of your lives and I love that kind of Disney magic :goodvibes

If you don't mind me asking how much did your CM discounted APs end up being (or if you're not allowed to say, was it a super savings or just a smidge)?

holy cow, these updates are coming about as fast as the lies out of a politicians mouth. but me, i ain't complaining. just keep 'em coming. a few years back my son's mother-in-law rented a scooter at ak. before the day was out she had rammed a pole coming off the safari, sideswiped a merchandise display in a store, and completely took out a stroller. fortunately the kid wasn't in the stroller. i regret i never made Donald's Boat. i procrastinated once too often. i had intentions of riding Barnstormer this trip but the line was just too long. so i reckon i'll catch it on the march trip.hey, your ma does a mean Jack Benny impersonation. i commend you on being a good and loving sister, but you might need to work on that granddaughter bit. sitting on Mamaw after a tiring day at epcot, really! i enjoy your photos. you guys are always smiling and laughing and having the time of your lives. with all the crap in this old world it is good to see some folks know how to enjoy life. thank you for sharing your good times with us on this board.

Having pushed/tried to push a stroller through the post-Wishes madness, I can tell you, it is indeed as horrible as you imagine it to be!!! :lmao:

We got a little time to explore MK at night, which we haven't been able to do for awhile since we started taking Paxton, and it was just as wonderful as I remembered. The MK seems like a totally different place at night!! Love those nighttime shots of Dumbo. That is one of the rides I think really takes on a whole new look in the dark. I vote for next time, you break free and run into the play area. Because that would make for an AWESOME trip video!

The video was great! You guys always have the best time. Andy even danced in this video!!! Your costumes were awesome!!

So excited to see another YOLO TR!!
You guys always just look like you are having the time of your lives and I love that kind of Disney magic :goodvibes

If you don't mind me asking how much did your CM discounted APs end up being (or if you're not allowed to say, was it a super savings or just a smidge)?

Welcome Along!!!
We ended up saving about $100, so it wasn't such a HUGE saving but it definitely did help.​

holy cow, these updates are coming about as fast as the lies out of a politicians mouth. but me, i ain't complaining. just keep 'em coming. a few years back my son's mother-in-law rented a scooter at ak. before the day was out she had rammed a pole coming off the safari, sideswiped a merchandise display in a store, and completely took out a stroller. fortunately the kid wasn't in the stroller. i regret i never made Donald's Boat. i procrastinated once too often. i had intentions of riding Barnstormer this trip but the line was just too long. so i reckon i'll catch it on the march trip.hey, your ma does a mean Jack Benny impersonation. i commend you on being a good and loving sister, but you might need to work on that granddaughter bit. sitting on Mamaw after a tiring day at epcot, really! i enjoy your photos. you guys are always smiling and laughing and having the time of your lives. with all the crap in this old world it is good to see some folks know how to enjoy life. thank you for sharing your good times with us on this board.

I wanted to get down with the first day so I can relive the cruise part of the trip again. Hence all the updates. I would be the same way with the scooter, Especially if it I got stuck in a huge crowd. That's why we created a bubble around Gma so if she did end up hitting someone it would be one of us. Donald's boat was my childhood! What child doesn't like shooting water in 90 degree weather?! Disney is literally my happy place, hence why I need to be there 24/7. In Disney there is no care in the world.​

Great update! :goodvibes

THANK YOU!​

Having pushed/tried to push a stroller through the post-Wishes madness, I can tell you, it is indeed as horrible as you imagine it to be!!! :lmao:

We got a little time to explore MK at night, which we haven't been able to do for awhile since we started taking Paxton, and it was just as wonderful as I remembered. The MK seems like a totally different place at night!! Love those nighttime shots of Dumbo. That is one of the rides I think really takes on a whole new look in the dark. I vote for next time, you break free and run into the play area. Because that would make for an AWESOME trip video!

I seriously would cry if I had to do that. So I am sorry you had to experience that!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Magic Kingdom at night, it is my all time favorite. I especially enjoy walking through frontierland with no one around.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!​

The video was great! You guys always have the best time. Andy even danced in this video!!! Your costumes were awesome!!

Thank you so much! He was just feeling the music this time and let his inner star shine out! Thank you so much Gma put a lot of work into most of them.​

Our First Night Coming To An End

On our way to new fantasyland I was excited to see that you were now able to enter right at Erics castle and not walk all the way around to the castle walls. Once we got to the castle we walked the forever-long line, played with the crabs and had to wait in a very short line.

Once we entered our clam mobile it was time to jump into the water and swim down to the bottom of the sea. If you were unaware I am a mermaid so me and Ariel are pretty tight&.BFFs

After swimming back to earth we made our way over to a provincial town. We browsed the gift shop and then we went to Gastons Tavern. At this moment in time I was so parched and decided to use my snack credit for the day. I never had Lefous brew so it was the perfect opportunity.

The brew was good, not something I will get all the time. I liked it more when I mixed the marshmallow foam into the apple juice slushy.

With brew in hand we made the trek across the kingdom over to frontierland. I was just able to suck down my brew in time to get in line for my all time favorite ride&chick a pin hill here we come!

The past 2 trips splash was closed so I was so happy to have it back in my life. Time to get back to my laughing place!!!
While we were making our way to the entrance we saw some familiar people. Danielle, Adam, Sarah, and Brad had just got off splash and were making their way back to tomorrowland. When we all saw it eachother the reaction went like&

HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!! *points to one another*
(This became a popular thing to do on this trip)
The line for splash was non-existent as well! It was literally a perfect night.

Last chance to exit!

We got SOAKED!!! The water cannons were on this night and once a log dropped down the hill we got hit. SURPRIZE! This is actually one of my favorite things about splash. You never know when the cannons will be on.

After splash we decided to dry off on the wildest ride in the wilderness. This was a longer wait then splash. I havent been through the stand by entrance in a while so all the NEW activities and things to read was pretty cool. Unfortunately we just walked by them quickly to keep the line moving but one day I will take the time to soak up all the details.

We were placed in the second to last car, we were bummed it wasnt the very back but we still had a blast.

The kids who were placed behind us in line were making wreck it Ralph comments and I didnt know if it was because they saw my shirt or what, but I approved!

Big Thunder is another favorite, I love sitting in the back and getting thrown around the cart like crazy. The amount of laughter that happens throughout this ride is a crazy amount.

After Big Thunder we decided to split up and get some snacks. Alicia, Andy and Kiss went to find some churros while Brittany and me went to Aloha Isle for a pineapple treat! I was seriously so parched this night so I got some water while Brittany got a dole whip.

It was like I was drinking Pirates of the Caribbean&literally. Thats some delicious Disney water for you! Once Brittany finished her Dole Whip that melted as soon as she got it, we all made our way over to tomorrowland to use our fastpasses. On our way there we spotted the others again

HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!! *points to one another*

There was a family in between us and later on Danielle and Adam told us how we startled them because we were pointing at them :rotfl:

With one last ride through Space

We decided to call it a night. On our walk back to Main Street we talked about how there was no planking done&sorry about that. When we reached Main Street there was one thing left to do and that was to get me a Vera!!!

There were a couple people looking at the display but with looking at them early I knew which one I wanted. So I had the Vera expert, Alicia, look through all the hipsters to find the perfect pattern layout. With the perfect one chosen Alicia purchased it with her discount and then we browsed the Emporium until we couldnt function anymore... that didnt take too long! So back to the bus stop we went and left 4 minutes before park closing.

On our way to the bus Brittany asked what the walls where for and what they were building. Alicia made up this elaborate story about how they are making Tianas restaurant. Unfortunately we all know its just more bus loops. Our bus came and we were back in the room by 12:30.

We showered and got everything set for tomorrow, which Ma was kind enough to put our cruise luggage tags on all our suitcases. We called it a night, and while I was so exhausted in the MK I became too excited about going on the Dream the next morning. During the night I woke up to Gma snoring quite loudly so I had to get up and rock her like I do with my toddlers during nap time at work :rotfl:

WE SAIL AWAY TOMORROW!!!!!!

Continue to Next Post

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Took me a while to find your TR but I'm here!! I follow you and Alicia on Twitter, where I basically just creepily favorite all your Disney tweets. :cool2: I also lurked your last TR because I found it too late but I'm glad I'm able to enjoy this one! I loved your video, you guys are hilarious! You always seem like you are having the BEST times ever and I love it!! I have fun watching/reading about all your fun!

Also...you are super crafty. I have told you on Twitter how crazy I am for your shoes...they all blow my mind. :headache: (That's a blown mind, not a headache.) And those buttons too. I'm one of those people who always wants to be crafty but it seldom turns out. :rolleyes: So I'll just have to admire your handiwork since I have none!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! I LOVE DISNEY CRUISES AND AM DYING TO GO ON ONE, SO THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME LIVE VICARIOUSLY!

Great report!!

What a packed arrival day you guys had.
Love seeing all the photos.

Congrats on the AP's. We just love ours.

and I'm really glad you got to visit the Chase Lounge. We wanted to but never succeeded so it was great to see the pics. you posted,

I can't wait to read about the cruise! Really miss it.

I told JQ to plug your report over on our meet thread - if that's ok with you guys of course.

Say Hi to all the 'crazy 8's" - especially "crazy 8 ma and pa."
and I can't believe Liz goes by Gma. That's what our 2 grandkids call us - Gma & Gpa!!

so you're a mermaid. i could have swore you were an evil step sister last month. there's something fishy going on here! i agree the last car on big thunder is the best, but i'll take any seat as long as i get to ride. we got dole whips earlier that day. that day was the hottest day of our trip. the others were very pleasant.WHAT! no planking? i guess you'll have to recycle a planking photo from an earlier trip. you can't have a YOLO trip without planking. you are correct madam, when you're at disney there are no cares. the first time we ever stayed on property it was like entering another world. it's like you're insulated from all the cares of life and all the junk going on in the world. it's a bit hard to find the words to describe it, but maybe you know what i'm trying to say. it's time to sail away. it's time for a "cool change".

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Took me a while to find your TR but I'm here!! I follow you and Alicia on Twitter, where I basically just creepily favorite all your Disney tweets. :cool2: I also lurked your last TR because I found it too late but I'm glad I'm able to enjoy this one! I loved your video, you guys are hilarious! You always seem like you are having the BEST times ever and I love it!! I have fun watching/reading about all your fun!

Also...you are super crafty. I have told you on Twitter how crazy I am for your shoes...they all blow my mind. :headache: (That's a blown mind, not a headache.) And those buttons too. I'm one of those people who always wants to be crafty but it seldom turns out. :rolleyes: So I'll just have to admire your handiwork since I have none!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! I LOVE DISNEY CRUISES AND AM DYING TO GO ON ONE, SO THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME LIVE VICARIOUSLY!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!
You're not creepy at all, I am thankful that there are people who share the same Disney obsession as I do! Thank you so much for reading our TR and watching our video, it really means a lot to me.
Disney crafting just started not even 2 years ago before our first Yolo trip. And it has now become "what else can I craft up for a trip" Its a nice way to get ready for a trip.
I am personally ready to get back on a Disney cruise!​

Great report!!

What a packed arrival day you guys had.
Love seeing all the photos.

Congrats on the AP's. We just love ours.

and I'm really glad you got to visit the Chase Lounge. We wanted to but never succeeded so it was great to see the pics. you posted,

I can't wait to read about the cruise! Really miss it.

I told JQ to plug your report over on our meet thread - if that's ok with you guys of course.

Say Hi to all the 'crazy 8's" - especially "crazy 8 ma and pa."
and I can't believe Liz goes by Gma. That's what our 2 grandkids call us - Gma & Gpa!!

It is always a packed day when we are Disney. There is never time to rest, that is not allowed.
I am so excited about my AP, I'm ready to start planning my next trip!

I have been going through cruise depression for over a month now. I seriously can't thank you enough for getting me and my family on this cruise, it was literally one of the best experiences I have ever had! I am truly thankful.

That would definitely be fine by me!
Will Do! Ma says if you ever plan on doing another members cruise to count us in! :rotfl:

I'm so excited for you. I can't wait for y'all to get on the ship.

:hyper: me too! I can't wait to relive all the good times this cruise has brought us.​

so you're a mermaid. i could have swore you were an evil step sister last month. there's something fishy going on here! i agree the last car on big thunder is the best, but i'll take any seat as long as i get to ride. we got dole whips earlier that day. that day was the hottest day of our trip. the others were very pleasant.WHAT! no planking? i guess you'll have to recycle a planking photo from an earlier trip. you can't have a YOLO trip without planking. you are correct madam, when you're at disney there are no cares. the first time we ever stayed on property it was like entering another world. it's like you're insulated from all the cares of life and all the junk going on in the world. it's a bit hard to find the words to describe it, but maybe you know what i'm trying to say. it's time to sail away. it's time for a "cool change".

A mermaid dressed up like Drizella for halloween.
I too will take any seat on Big Thunder but I do find the very front car to be a bit boring, since on the hills you are stuck pulling everyone else. It definitely was a very warm and humid day.
I know no planking on the first day, we were really off our A game. Sorry about that. I understand what you are trying to say, you're just immersed in the magic that your forget all about your troubles. The only thing you have to worry about is what attraction you're going to go on next.​

Road Tripping It To Port Canaveral

Our alarm went off at 7am and Gma literally jumped out of bed. Today was the big day and we had to make sure we were ready on time. At 7:40 we went down to get some breakfast. While we were waiting outside on the balcony for everyone we saw that the lifeguards were training and being tested in the pool.
On our way to the food court we couldn’t help but watch them as we walked passed. It was like a pool party we weren’t invited too.

When we arrived at the food court it was the game of hurry and choose what you want because we have to get ready to leave soon. I decided to go with the bagel breakfast sandwich, which of course at the time weren’t cooked. Everyone else got the breakfast platter and raved about the potato casserole.

After getting our breakfast of champions we decided to take it back to the room to eat.

While eating Brittany said to put on Stacy… what a poor choice. Unlike everyone else we don’t really like Stacey at all. I find her annoying. Sorry not sorry.

After we finished up our breakfast we wheeled all our luggage outside

And wheeled it to the elevator.
The elevator was a hot mess! We all packed in & had to leave a lady because there was not enough room for her. So we went up where people were waiting, but they soon realized they would not be getting on with us. So we went back down and stopped on our floor, where the lady was still waiting. She looked real confused when the doors opened. Finally we got on the ground floor and headed to the front.

It was definitely a party!

So many people, how are we to get to Port Canaveral?!
2 wonderful people here on the Dis, Posin Ivy and Johnny Quest set up a bus from Disney World to Port Canaveral for those people on the Dis who were interested. So with a party of 12 in Disney World it was cheaper to go on the bus then it was to rent cars.

Pop was the last stop for the Happy Limo, so Danielle and Adam tried to save as many seats as they could. When we got on Andy stated “Everyone is so friendly on this bus!”
But it is seriously the perfect statement, You’re on a bus with people who are all DVC members as well as disboards members…the nicest people you will ever meet!

GOODBYE POP CENTURY, HELLO PORT CANAVERAL!!!!

I was planning on sleeping the whole way to the port but with the sun shinning and all the excitement, my plan on napping didn’t happen. Alicia however passed out in no time

I don’t really know what happened in the hour drive to the port, all I know is it was selfie nation in the back of the bus!

Alicia woke up and had her second breakfast, her favorite doughnuts from home that Andy was kind enough to purchase before the trip.

We finally got closer, drove over a bridge and to our left we saw the beautiful Dream awaiting our arrival!

Excitement grew more and more the closer we got.
To keep myself busy before we could get off the bus I was a nice friend and put Brittany’s hair into a fishtail braid.

We arrived at the port at 10:30 and we were all ready to get off the bus!

But before we did a cruise CM came on the bus and told us to make sure all our luggage was accounted for when we got off the bus because they would be taking it right away and we wouldn’t be seeing it till we got our room later that day.
After checking our bags, we walked down the sidewalk to the entrance to find Aunt Lisa and Jackson waiting first in line. We waited outside the gates until they opened at 10:30.

Once it hit 10:30 we were welcomed in through the gates. With such a big group we had to make sure everyone in the same cabin stayed together. The first check in spot was right as you walked through the gate. There a CM takes you reservation and everyone in the cabins ID/Passport.

After the pretty simple process you then make the trek into the building.

Once you walked through the doors to the building you were held in a room where you formed a line to go through security bag check and scanner. The first line was cut behind us, making another line for another bag check. Our group got cut in half, our half got stuck in the SLOW line. It literally took forever!

So close yet so far

While we were stuck in a hold pattern, Ma, Pa, Brad and Sarah made it through and went up the escalators to check in.

Continue to Next Post

The Excitement Keeps Growing!

Finally we made it through security! As I was walking towards the stairs a CM stopped me, I thought I was in trouble….my button just fell off. Brittany and Me were going to take cute photos of us on the stairs with the Welcome home banner above us but Ma came to get us to tell us to check in before it got crazy. We booked it up the stairs and to the line.

We checked in and got a form to fill out. It asked if we were ill, on the sheet it asked if we had a cough. Just getting over a little cold Alicia circled yes. This was wrong…the CM told us that if we circled yes we would have to be checked out because they don’t want people spreading their sickness throughout the ship. After getting that straightened out he then took a group photo of us. Then he gave us our lanyards and keys and we were all set to go.

While we were checking in Brad and Sarah were meeting the main mouse himself!!!

Aunt Lisa and Jackson had to join in on the mouse loving as well

CMs were passing out the itineraries for the day. These are pretty much what we were looking forward too, it gives you every single activity that is happening on the ship with location and time. Before we could even start to plan our day, we were all WAY to excited about some things we found.

1) Jack and Sally! – As many of you may know the only time you can meet Jack and Sally are at MNSSHP. Before this trip I watched a video of their first meet and greet at the party and they just PERFECT! I knew I wanted to meet them at the party. Alicia is OBSESSED with them after meeting them in DTD last year. So we knew we would be meeting them!

2) Brittany was excited about the football

3) I (The toy story obsessed fan) was excited about Toy Story of Terror! It was the first showing EVER and we got to see it before anyone else.

4) Alicia and myself were excited to see Saving Mr. Banks on the list! We were definitely going to check that out to see what it was.

Day 1 – Personal Navigator

Cruise Highlights for the next for days

Ship Directory – what deck everything is located on

CHARACTERS!!!!

The MOST important sheet of paper you should carry around with you at all times. The list of everything going on, sectioned by age level and time!

After all the excitement, we found Gma sitting on a nearby bench. We still had a couple more minutes to wait, so we left our carry ons with her and went outside to get a closer look at the Dream!

It was getting hotter by the second. We went back into the AC and joined the large crowd of people waiting to board.

Prior to the cruise, you do an online check in choosing what time you would like to board. The more cruises you have been on the sooner you got to check in online. Thanks to the castaway club and not being part of it we were in the last group. At midnight the day we could check in Ma was on the computer getting us the earliest boarding time!

At 11 it was time for us to walk through that yellow mickey head arch!
Once you go through the arch there are maybe 3-4 CM lined up at podiums waiting to scan your key card. With everyone checked in, you are then moved into 2 lines.

Picture time!
They take a group photo before you get on the ship, you then can choose to purchase the photo at shutters on the boat. We didn’t purchase it, so I don’t have the photo to show you. Next you pick back up all your carry ons and walk the runway to the Dream!

The excitement level at this point is at its all time high!

Continue to Next Post

What a fun night in MK, hitting all the highlights! :thumbsup2 And the best way to dry off after getting soaked on Splash is DEFINITELY getting whipped around on Big Thunder.

I always thought Disney provided transportation from WDW to the port! I am learning all kinds of stuff reading this TR. :rotfl: Maybe that was only back when they did Land & Sea packages or something? :confused3 That's really cool that you were able to get on a bus set up by other DISers. For a long-ish trip out to the port, it's pretty cool to be able to share a cheaper ride with a bunch of people you already know you have something in common with.

Having never cruised at all, much less a Disney cruise, I am really excited that you are getting to this point in your TR! I can't wait to see all of the fun stuff y'all did while cruising. It looks like there is SO much activity going on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter