Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Graduation Trip for Me! *Completed!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to do a quick real life update:

I arrived in Florida yesterday around 6:45. We are staying at Pop Century for the first time - my Mom got a pin code so it was a really good deal :thumbsup2 It's not as nice as POR, but I like it; just glad to be on Disney property!

Also wanted to let you all know that I checked in today for the Disney College Program! It was so much fun and so exciting. I am going to post more about the process in my blog, if you are interested. I also found out my work location...

FRONTIERLAND

I'm so pumped!!! :woohoo:

Since work will be starting soon I'm going to try and wrap up this dining review. I will post a link to my new dining thread (once I start it of course). Thanks again to everyone for following along in my dining adventures! pirate:

Congrats!! My sister checked into CP yesterday as well. She's going to be working in Tomorrowland :)

So many great updates to read and photos to look at! :goodvibes

I'm surprised at how good the veggie sandwich at The Plaza looks, and the tomato soup with grilled cheese at the Pinocchio Village Haus was a great idea. And after all that indulgent goodness, the oatmeal with berries looks like a perfect breakfast. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read your updates on the College Program - it sounds like a great experience! :)

Thank you! :) I was surpised at the veggie sandwich too; it looks darn good. I should have my new thread up and running soon!

Congrats on the DCP!! My son checked in this morning too. He found out he'd be working at the All Star Movies Resort in FSQS and living in the Patterson Apts. Good luck to you & if you run into a Derek from Oregon.....give him a big squeeze from me!! :goodvibes

Thanks! And that's awesome! I'm living in Chatham, so I'm right beside his apartment complex. I'll be on the lookout for a Derek from Oregon :thumbsup2

Wow! So many great snacks and breakfasts.... I'm like you - Mickey waffles for me! Oh, and the brownie sundae at Plaza Restaurant looks really, realy good.

How exciting that you are starting the DCP now! Adventureland - how awesome!! How long is the program? I think you may have said early in your review but I was too lazy to go back. We'll be there in August so you may still be there.

Thanks for taking your time to share all of your dining experiences! :goodvibes

Yes, indeed! It lasts until January 2nd, so I'll be here in August! Thanks for reading along! :goodvibes

Betsy, I have to admit that I copied the presentation of the Kona :banana:fruit plate for my DH's 30th B-day party. :goodvibes: It made for a nice looking table.

@ Kona ur pancakes look fabulous!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9:
Q: Corn on the cob is now served @ PB & can get instead of ff? I LOVVVe corn on the cob!
& Laura's veg. sandwich @ the Plaza looks amazing!!! I might have to book Plaza just for this!!

Haha, too good! I hope your husband enjoyed his birthday - I know I would with a Kona fruit plate on the table! The Plaza is a great option - so many good sandwiches and ice cream.

Congrats!! My sister checked into CP yesterday as well. She's going to be working in Tomorrowland :)

Thanks! That's so exciting. Maybe I'll run into her! :)

Final Thoughts

So mates, this concludes me dining review. Sorry it was such a whirlwind there at the end; I blame it on the maelstrom! I hoped you all enjoyed your time aboard my vessel, I know I sure did. Please keep in touch through my blog or through my new dining thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=45181732#post45181732), where I’ll keep track of any food I have during the Disney College Program. Please feel free to come visit me in Frontierland. And if you’d like to ever have a DIS meet, I’m more than up for it. I had a truly piratical graduation trip and I thank you all for joining me. Drink me up hearties, yo ho!

Oh… and one final note. I got to meet Captain Jack Sparrow… I figured I would save the best picture for last:
DSC07609.jpg

Betsy, Captain Jack Sparrow, Laura​

This was one of the best days of my life. And with that I take my leave!

LOl!!! I guess they put you in FL to avoid you being distracted by Jack in AL. :lmao: He is quite a distraction!!! :eek:That must be the best job a young man can have @ WDW!!! :lmao: Ya, know Betsy,maybe you'll end up giving JS ur number, being working neighbors & all. WDW is a magical place, ya never know.:goodvibes Good luck w/ ur CP & we'll stop & say hi if you are still there in Nov!!:thumbsup2

LOl!!! I guess they put you in FL to avoid you being distracted by Jack in AL. :lmao: He is quite a distraction!!! :eek:That must be the best job a young man can have @ WDW!!! :lmao: Ya, know Betsy,maybe you'll end up giving JS ur number, being working neighbors & all. WDW is a magical place, ya never know.:goodvibes Good luck w/ ur CP & we'll stop & say hi if you are still there in Nov!!:thumbsup2

Haha, I'm sure that was the exact reason. I would be so distracted if I worked across from him. Oh my gosh, I wish! :rotfl:

I'll be here in Nov, so you should definitely stop by!!

Found out my main work location! Drumroll please...

SPLASH MOUNTAIN

This is one of my favorite attractions, so I can't wait to begin training here! :woohoo:

Found out my main work location! Drumroll please...

SPLASH MOUNTAIN

This is one of my favorite attractions, so I can't wait to begin training here! :woohoo:

I will have to remember to look for you in Oct.

I am so behind with everyone's dining reviews!
Well I have just say and read through every one of your and as always they are wonderful :)
So many yummy plates of food !!
Thanks so much for sharing - great job :)

I will have to remember to look for you in Oct.

Please do! Just remind me who you are :thumbsup2

I am so behind with everyone's dining reviews!
Well I have just say and read through every one of your and as always they are wonderful :)
So many yummy plates of food !!
Thanks so much for sharing - great job :)

Thanks Linda!! I've also fallen behind in reading your dining review...:sad2: hoping to catch up sometime soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter