Yetis, Cannolis, and Mango Green Tea-A WILD NIGHT AT ANIMAL KINGDOM PAGE 38 NEW 1/16

You're doing great Heather! Just do it when you can and don't add any extra stress to your life.

Yes, everybody has those days, even multiple days sometimes. Don't let it get you down too much. Remember your crazy DIS friends can most likely bring a smile to your face!
hug.gif

that pic is soo cute!!

but if you are looking at something else on the scren and see it in the corner of your eye it looks soo wrong... just the Gutter Chic comeing out!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you feel better soon Heather!:hug: :hug: :hug:

See Heather we're all here to make you laugh :rotfl2:

::yes:: its my job.. I was hoping to get at least one laugh out of it! :rotfl2:

Aw... Thanks guys! I do feel better!

...Sci-Fi! Now, I'm not going to lie here, the food is not the best food I've ever had, but I absolutely love eating at Sci-Fi! I love the atmosphere and I love those terrible old B movies! Ladle and I especially love The Blob song. We wait to hear that one and we definitely sing along.

Now, if you've ever eaten at Sci-Fi, and paid attention to the movies on the screen, you may have seen Walt Disney's "Robot of the Future." And this robot has a name... and that name is Garco:
garco.jpg

Where the heck do I dig these pictures up?:confused3 Sharky and Parla know... GOOOOOOOOOOGLE!

Anyway, I guess I never really noticed his name before, but that name is absolutely hilarious! Well, after we saw the whole clip about Garco being the robot of the future and such, we kind of laughed about the name and moved on. Later in the collage of movies was this segment where a song was playing and all the different characters of the movies were "singing" along.... including Garco. I saw Garco on the screen moving his mouth to the words of the song and I said, "Garco!" Ladle looked at me and was like, "Well, shout it out why don't you." I guess I have a problem controlling the volume of my voice because I thought I only said it in a normal voice... guess not...

That's where my dad gets his nickname. No real ties to Garco, we just really think that name is funny.

Well, Ladle and I each had a garden salad and then we split spinach artichoke dip. Both were very, very tasty. Great choices! Oh, and to drink we had Pirate's Punch! It was just raspberry lemonade, BUT it came in a collectible cup and you had the choice of either a light-up Tinker Bell or light-up Captain Hook clip thing. It was very exciting! I'm sure it's for kids, but.... Oh well!

Up next... Some Imagination, huh?

DH really wants to eat at Sci-Fi but we both think that the kids would freak about the B movies. We don't let them watch a lot of things. DH has DS watching the old Star Wars movies right now to get him prepared for Star Wars Weekend but he is pretty squeamish about some of the scenes. Plus they always fight about who sits next to who and would probably throw a fit since they couldn't even face each other. I'm thinking if we go again in a few years they will probably be old enough to just sit together in the front part of the car and leave us alone. :rotfl:

We ate at Sci Fi and have to agree the food wasn't the best or at least not my shrimp and pasta the others enjoyed the steak but the artichoke dip is wonderful and so are the milkshakes. The atmosphere is awesome and it's so relaxing in there definately a must do again with the family!!

...Sci-Fi! Now, I'm not going to lie here, the food is not the best food I've ever had, but I absolutely love eating at Sci-Fi! I love the atmosphere and I love those terrible old B movies! Ladle and I especially love The Blob song. We wait to hear that one and we definitely sing along.

Now, if you've ever eaten at Sci-Fi, and paid attention to the movies on the screen, you may have seen Walt Disney's "Robot of the Future." And this robot has a name... and that name is Garco:
garco.jpg

Where the heck do I dig these pictures up?:confused3 Sharky and Parla know... GOOOOOOOOOOGLE!

Anyway, I guess I never really noticed his name before, but that name is absolutely hilarious! Well, after we saw the whole clip about Garco being the robot of the future and such, we kind of laughed about the name and moved on. Later in the collage of movies was this segment where a song was playing and all the different characters of the movies were "singing" along.... including Garco. I saw Garco on the screen moving his mouth to the words of the song and I said, "Garco!" Ladle looked at me and was like, "Well, shout it out why don't you." I guess I have a problem controlling the volume of my voice because I thought I only said it in a normal voice... guess not...

That's where my dad gets his nickname. No real ties to Garco, we just really think that name is funny.

Well, Ladle and I each had a garden salad and then we split spinach artichoke dip. Both were very, very tasty. Great choices! Oh, and to drink we had Pirate's Punch! It was just raspberry lemonade, BUT it came in a collectible cup and you had the choice of either a light-up Tinker Bell or light-up Captain Hook clip thing. It was very exciting! I'm sure it's for kids, but.... Oh well!

so did you get the Tinkerbell one of the Captain Hook one.. wheres the pic??! your falling down on the job missy!!

JK I love ya Heather!

Haven't tried SciFi. Maybe next time. Thanks for the installment.

We go for the atmosphere and the appetizers, milkshakes and salads are great! They have tons of different drinks, including adult beverages, and they have glowing ice cubs in the special adult beverages too!:lmao: It's just so much fun to eat there! You forget the hot Florida sun completely!

DH really wants to eat at Sci-Fi but we both think that the kids would freak about the B movies. We don't let them watch a lot of things. DH has DS watching the old Star Wars movies right now to get him prepared for Star Wars Weekend but he is pretty squeamish about some of the scenes. Plus they always fight about who sits next to who and would probably throw a fit since they couldn't even face each other. I'm thinking if we go again in a few years they will probably be old enough to just sit together in the front part of the car and leave us alone. :rotfl:

If he's watching Star Wars, I would say the B movies wouldn't even phase them, but I'm not used to looking for that sort of thing. Have you been? You'd know better than me!:rotfl2:
They also show a lot of cartoons like Tom and Jerry and they show a lot of concession stand commercials. I don't know though. Maybe you can go in and get a sneak peek of the movies before you decide!

We ate at Sci Fi and have to agree the food wasn't the best or at least not my shrimp and pasta the others enjoyed the steak but the artichoke dip is wonderful and so are the milkshakes. The atmosphere is awesome and it's so relaxing in there definately a must do again with the family!!

I love that dip so much! YUM! I'm not a HUGE milkshake person, but I do like the ones at Sci-Fi. It's great!

so did you get the Tinkerbell one of the Captain Hook one.. wheres the pic??! your falling down on the job missy!!

JK I love ya Heather!

You're right, you're right. I actually got Tinkerbell and Ladle got Hok, but she lost hers... They don't look very cool in the light away from Sci-Fi, but maybe I can use my "great" camera skills to take some pics of my Tink.

Note to self: Scan Star Wars pictures and take Tinkerbell pictures.;)

DS is doing OK with Star Wars but DD screams and hides when it's on. She likes the concept (and C3PO) but she can't watch the fight scenes without getting upset.

DS is doing OK with Star Wars but DD screams and hides when it's on. She likes the concept (and C3PO) but she can't watch the fight scenes without getting upset.

Well, Maybe Sci-Fi in a few years then.:thumbsup2

Sorry, I could hear his voice as I thought of the line. ;) :rotfl:

garco.jpg

You KNow it....GOOGLe Rocks!!!!

I like Sci Fi Food, but our service last year has turned me off for a long while.....

If he's watching Star Wars, I would say the B movies wouldn't even phase them, but I'm not used to looking for that sort of thing. Have you been? You'd know better than me!:rotfl2:
They also show a lot of cartoons like Ben and Jerry and they show a lot of concession stand commercials. I don't know though. Maybe you can go in and get a sneak peek of the movies before you decide!

Ben and Jerry's??? Like the ice cream????:lmao:

You KNow it....GOOGLe Rocks!!!!

I like Sci Fi Food, but our service last year has turned me off for a long while.....

Ah that stinks! Those silly car hops!

Ben and Jerry's??? Like the ice cream????:lmao:

OMG! How embarrassing! No one else said anything and I didn't even notice! Must have had ice cream on the brain!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Going back to edit that one!:rotfl2:

I love Sci Fi too! It's a tradition to go there and get out of the heat and enjoy the movies! They actually have a pretty good rueben sammy on the menu and the glowing ice cubes are so cute!!!! Can't wait for more of your TR!!!

Ah that stinks! Those silly car hops!

OMG! How embarrassing! No one else said anything and I didn't even notice! Must have had ice cream on the brain!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Going back to edit that one!:rotfl2:

I was trying to be nice and not point it out.:rotfl: I guess I could have PM'd you to edit it. Would that have been nicer? :rotfl2:

When I saw Tera's post I was like doh I never noticed and then saw you'd gone and edited you spoil all our fun ;) JK :rotfl2:

Heather!! I just got out of the shower!! time for you to come french braid my hair!!

BTW where about where you when you took your uno day trip to CA??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter