YES, touring Cinderella’s Dream Suite was Amazing!+14 Other Magical Days* Dismeet & Wrap

Wow! Congratulations! Em seems so young to be getting married but it's beautiful that they want to start their life together now and I think that's really sweet. They grow up so fast!!! First it's mother/daughter trips then before you know it there walking down the aisle! I'm glad Em vowed to still go on trips with you though ;) They look like an adorable couple and I wish them all the best :goodvibes

Brenda, what wonderful news!!!!! Congrats Em! So exciting!!! I think it is so sweet he asked your DH for permission!

Congratulations!!! I love the ring, what a cute couple. So sweet that Em still wants to make disney memories with her momma even after she's a married woman.

Congratulations to Emily and Jordan! I have to admit, my first response was "she's so young!" as I cannot remotely imagine Kendall getting engaged or married and they are the same age but she is most definitely beaming, you all seem very happy about it and it sounds like a nice long engagement with plenty of time to plan a fabulous wedding! He is a very lucky young man to be sure. Not only to get Emily but pretty fabulous in laws!

Very glad to hear your trips will continue. :thumbsup2

Brenda, I'm so excited for all of you. Congratulations! Her ring is so pretty! :goodvibes I teared up a bit when I read about your future trips together. I hope you are able to do those together, forever.

Congratulations to Em!!! It's so strange but I feel like I know you guys following your trip reports and I literally got goosebumps when I read your post about the engagement. :) Exciting news.

Congratulations Brenda and to Em and Jordan as well!!! :cool1: DW and I have 2 of our 3 children married off. The other is a confirmed bachelor! With his twin brother vowing to never have children and our daughter in med school, we still have a while before any attempts at grandchildren. :sad1: or :thumbsup2 Hmmmm??

I dont comment much, but i have been following your Disney adventures for a few years.

Congratulations to your family!

I was 20 and my DH 22 when we got married. Now I am 32 with a graduate degree, a career, a nice house and 3 beautiful children while several of my friends from high school still live with their parents. So it can definitely work out well to marry young :)

Oh wow congratulations to Emily, I can just imagine all the fun you two will have planning the wedding :goodvibes

I can't imagine my daughter, who is 18 in July, getting married so young even though I met my husband aged 16, engaged at 19, married at 22 and first baby at 23. This year we're celebrating 25 years together though and are happier than ever :goodvibes

Congrats to Em and of course the mother of the bride!!!! Have fun planning the wedding and go to WDW as the planning location. :cool1:

Oh my goodness!!! Okay, I have gotten behind, but ahhhh! I just had to stop in and say congratulations to yall! (Especially Em, of course!) That is extremely exciting. You'll have to tell me allllllll about it at breakfast! :)

Oh my goodness! Congrats to Em! She looks so happy! Also glad you won't lose your Disney travel buddy when you gain another son!

Congrats to Em and to you as well! I hope the next year of excitement and wedding planning is a wonderful year for you all. I'm wondering if a Disney wedding is in the plans! Congrats!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter