YES, touring Cinderella’s Dream Suite was Amazing!+14 Other Magical Days* Dismeet & Wrap

And for those who have not seen the news on FB....

We may or may not be:
A. Expecting our first grandbaby
B. Moving to Florida to be closer to the Magic
C. Becoming the mother/father of the bride

Pick C!! :banana:

1964781_10202837438891244_2014582386_n1.jpg

Next year my baby will be a married woman! Em became engaged to her long-time boyfriend over the weekend. We knew it was going to happen since her 21 year old boyfriend asked my DH if he could marry our daughter a few weeks back. She is thinking of a Spring or early Summer wedding. They have time to plan it out but we are happy for them.

DSCN6549.jpg

DSCN6542.jpg

I'm thrilled to finish the rest of my parenting journey with Em in a new way. She has assured me that after she is married she will take me on a mother/daughter WDW trip so we don't end these adventures. I'm honored that she would want to continue to make memories in that way with me. :love:

So that's my news!

:love: Congratulations Em and Jordan! :love:

Wishing them lots of happiness!

We will all be excited to hear about the wedding plans as they progress throughout the year, and I'm so glad to hear that there are still more mother-daughter trips in your future!

:goodvibes

Brenda,

I saw the good news on FB!!! Congrats to Em and Jordan. They look very happy together. :thumbsup2 Before you know it, she will be passing the tradition on to her own children with the trips to Disney World. :thumbsup2

I have said this on FB, but it's so worth saying again -- CONGRATULATIONS to both Em and your family! It's so exciting! I'm a little old fashioned so I think it's adorable that he asked for permission. And that bling is absolutely gorgeous!

Congratulations to Emily and her fiancee! Happy wedding planning! Any chance it will take place at Disney?

We talked yesterday, but I have to say congrats here as well. Having had the pleasure to meet Emily and spend a bit of time with her last year, I know what a beautiful young woman she is. Jordan is one lucky man.

I'm so happy for them. I got married at 19 too and it has lasted 49 years so I can speak from experience and say dreams can come true! Your announcement here answered so many of the questions I had after reading facebook yesterday.

Awww such exciting news, Congrats Em and Jordan!

He did good, asking permission and that is a beautiful ring!

I'm so glad you guys will be continuing your Mother Daughter trips! After going on my first one in Feb, I'm already looking forward to the next!

Ok, most of you guys were clued in from FB....next post will be the reveal.

Thanks Kathy! Glad you are caught up! Was it cold in February? This was the first February in several years that we didn't make it to WDW. Bummer but I can't go 5 times a year. :laughing:

We were only there for a few days of our FL visit, February 23 - 26, but we had sunshine and temperatures in the middle 70's to low 80's each day. And the weather was the same during the preceding week on Sanibel Island with the exception of a foggy early morning or two.

It was a cruel shock to return to the third polar vortex of the season here in SE Michigan the night of the 26th.

How exciting! Congratulations to Em and her fiancée! The ring is lovely and he even asked before proposing! Definitely a keeper. I wish them both the best!

That's so great how she still wants to go on Disney trips with her mom and made a point of letting you know that. So thoughtful. You raised her well.

Brenda, my sincerest and most heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS to you and Michael and especially to Em and Jordan!!! Having had the wonderful opportunity to meet you both makes this announcement even more special. :flower3:

Big props for going the old fashioned route and asking permission too. I genuinely love that.

And of course, who's heart didn't melt (MINE DID) at the proclamation that the Mother/Daughter/(Granddaughter???) adventures will continue. :dance3:

Saw on facebook but don't think I commented!!
Conrgats to Em & all involved! That's so wonderful (and that ring is gorgeous!!) Glad that she'l still take ya on a disney trip! Hahha
Yay!!!

Congrats to Em and your family! That's so exciting, and I'm so glad you two will continue your mother-daughter WDW adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter