• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yep, I took a picture of that (9100 total) COMPLETED 9/1

Oh cruel, cruel world - why must it end! I agree with the boys - can't we all just live at Disney!

Great report, great pictures & great memories! Thank you so much for sharing your trip and family with all of us!

:goodvibes

P.S. - can't wait for the Photopass CD pics!

The last picture is so sweet. It really brought tears to my eyes. So sad it is over but patiently waiting for a link to a Pre-Trip report. Just sayin'.:)

Excellent TR! That last pic of your two boys was so sweet. I'm glad that you guys had a wonderful time. Even that last day, everyone appeared to be smiling and happy to be there.

I agree about starting to plan for your next one (psst! Notice that I have a ticker?)

Oh cruel, cruel world - why must it end! I agree with the boys - can't we all just live at Disney!

Great report, great pictures & great memories! Thank you so much for sharing your trip and family with all of us!

:goodvibes

P.S. - can't wait for the Photopass CD pics!

Thank you for sticking arounf this long! The photopass cd pics will be up this week. I'll do my best to squeeze it in as soon as I possibly can!
Great report!

And yes...that last picture is perfect!
Thanks, I'm thinking of having it framed but I'm not sure if it'll be in their room or min :lmao:

The last picture is so sweet. It really brought tears to my eyes. So sad it is over but patiently waiting for a link to a Pre-Trip report. Just sayin'.:)
I don't know that I've ever even read someone else's pretrip. It sounds like fun though and I'm sure will boost up the excitement level over here! :thumbsup2
What an awesome trip report. :thumbsup2

That last picture really got me. That's what it is all about. :wizard:
Thank you! I was nervous that noone was going to really read it le alone think it was any good. I really appreciate everybody sticking around!

Excellent TR! That last pic of your two boys was so sweet. I'm glad that you guys had a wonderful time. Even that last day, everyone appeared to be smiling and happy to be there.

I agree about starting to plan for your next one (psst! Notice that I have a ticker?)

We really had a blast! Did you see I finally got into the DSLR world also?!?!? I'm so loving my new D5000 and can't wait to take it with me next trip! It's only been a week so I still have a lot of learning to do, but I have a whole year to figure it out.

I did notice the ticker! If I remember correctly, aren't you doing a marathon in Disney?

I really wanted to say thank you to everybody for sticking around. If it weren't for all the kind words along the way, I'm not sure it would have been completed. Thanks for coming back to see where we were at even after it seemed like I took a vacation in between updates. I hope you enjoyed all the free popcorn and the plethora of pictures that was this report.

Thank you everybody,

-Rob

P.S. The Photopass Pics will be up very soon.

Oh gosh, I am sorry your flight home was such a nightmare.

That last picture is just perfect, so cute. Love the one with the TSM alien, so cute that the boys thought he was chasing them to play :)

Great update and TR, I have really enjoyed reading and looking at all your lovely pictures. It is making me so nostalgic for the place. We finally booked our trip for next year and it cannot come sooner I tell you.

Can't wait to see the PP pics :)

The Beach Club looks so nice. Thanks for all the pictures. I am sorry to see your report ending, but I really enjoyed reading it. I also love your final picture.

Great trip report and I'm so sorry to see it end:sad1: That last picture is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen!

We really had a blast! Did you see I finally got into the DSLR world also?!?!? I'm so loving my new D5000 and can't wait to take it with me next trip! It's only been a week so I still have a lot of learning to do, but I have a whole year to figure it out.

I did notice the ticker! If I remember correctly, aren't you doing a marathon in Disney?

Yup! I saw the DSLR. Has your wife been able to pry it away from your eye yet so that you can socialize with the family? :lmao:

Yeah, about the ticker, I'm going for the marathon. Hopefully I'm running the marathon. I'm training for it now but the thought of running 26.2 miles makes me go :scared1:

Can I read any part of your report without crying? That last picture was a killer. You definitely have to frame that for each of their rooms. Sorry you're trip came to an end. I had a great time tagging along.

I didn't think anyone was still reading this :surfweb:

I just realized I never even posted photopass pictures! :scared1:

I'll try to get some up tonight.

Thanks for tagging along and NO MORE CRYING, we're going back in a year!:rotfl:

Oh gosh, I am sorry your flight home was such a nightmare.

That last picture is just perfect, so cute. Love the one with the TSM alien, so cute that the boys thought he was chasing them to play :)

Great update and TR, I have really enjoyed reading and looking at all your lovely pictures. It is making me so nostalgic for the place. We finally booked our trip for next year and it cannot come sooner I tell you.

Can't wait to see the PP pics :)
If the flight home is the only bad part of a trip, I'll take it every time! I just saw the pictures from the first 1/2 of the trip are back up so the bandwidth on my acct must have been reset. I'm thinking of going back and reading it from the beginning to start getting ready for next year! :lmao:

The Beach Club looks so nice. Thanks for all the pictures. I am sorry to see your report ending, but I really enjoyed reading it. I also love your final picture.
Thank you! I really can't see us staying anywhere else for a really long time. It's definitely out home sweet home.

Great trip report and I'm so sorry to see it end:sad1: That last picture is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen!
Just think of it as to be continued.......next year!

Yup! I saw the DSLR. Has your wife been able to pry it away from your eye yet so that you can socialize with the family? :lmao:

Yeah, about the ticker, I'm going for the marathon. Hopefully I'm running the marathon. I'm training for it now but the thought of running 26.2 miles makes me go :scared1:

I've been doing pretty good with it so far! I've stopped taking pictures of my socks and the blind spot my dog has is fading away finally! The day I got it, I took the night off from work and went to Nate's Soccer practice. I took about 200 shots in about 1 1/2 hrs and some of them were pretty darn good if I do say so myself! I'm loving the DOF I get with my 55-200mm!

Now, about this marathon. Are you sure this is even legal? I haven't had to run ANYWHERE since I got my drivers license 15 yrs ago and 26.2 miles seems a bit much. I'm not positive but I think that may be the reason they wanted to shut down Guantanamo Bay. Seriously though, God speed and take a camera with you!!!

Why not, DF said he read our trip report from last year to get in the Disney mood. Its nice to look back and smile :)

Now where are those PP pics :)

Here's a few.........
Image05.jpg

Image08.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image13.jpg

Image16.jpg

Image18.jpg

Image24.jpg

Image26.jpg

Image28.jpg

Image30.jpg

Image35.jpg

Image40.jpg

Image41.jpg

Image42.jpg

Image46.jpg

Image47.jpg

Image51.jpg

Image56.jpg

Image59.jpg

Image62.jpg

Some really lovely pics :) I love the one with the boys and Tink sooooo cute :)

Love the new pics! When I saw Tina in that Phillies shirt I laugh - it looks like the hands are groping her :lmao:

Love the new pics! When I saw Tina in that Phillies shirt I laugh - it looks like the hands are groping her :lmao:

:rotfl2: She just yelled at me because she thought I must have said something to you about it! I've been saying that since she first brought that shirt home!:lmao:

Some really lovely pics :) I love the one with the boys and Tink sooooo cute :)

For not knowing what was going on, they did a pretty good job at it.

I have to say that you did an amazing job sharing your memories with us! I have just now finished it and Im sitting here at work trying to dry my eyes! Your pictures were ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!!! The last one topped it off. We will be there next week! Ive told my mom and sister how many pics you took and they were off buying more SD cards!!!! I guess they don't want to be outdone! lol! anyway, just wanted to say you did a great job. Im sure your wife is so proud! Thanks again for sharing!~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter