Y'all Come Back Now January 4, 2014 Wonder Final Cruise From Galveston

Awesome!! I'll look up the FB page...thanks for getting that set up. Here's our info:

me - Jane
DD - Christine (9)

It's a surprise for DD....Can't wait! :)

Currently faxing in the paperwork to get us transfer to this cruise! We were on a 4 day out of PC, but saw this one on the disney website and thought it could possibly be the last one out of galveston. So jumped on board! We are in the houston area so we are saving on airfare, can't beat that! It will be myself (teri), DH adam, and DS who will be 4 when we cruise. We would like to also be apart of the FE. This is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited. Trying to talk my sister and her family in to coming, as well as my parents. Can't wait!

I need a little more info for the FE, y'all. Namely room numbers, allergy info,
actually, if anyone wants to check their information, this is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNDLcYGZ6H0dE5rX0RxeVkzS012ZmhSZmdVeFp1WGc#gid=0

Hi everyone! This will be our first cruise too. I would love to join the group. There are five in our party... Me, my husband & our three boys... 14, 11, 9.
Please include us in the FE and FB group.
Thank you!

I need a little more info for the FE, y'all. Namely room numbers, allergy info,
actually, if anyone wants to check their information, this is the link:
key=0AgNDLcYGZ6H0dE5rX0RxeVkzS012ZmhSZmdVeFp1WGc#gid=0[/url]

Hi...sorry about the incomplete info, here's my additional info:

Cabin: 2021, No Allergies, Nothing "Special" but it's a special Mom-daughter cruise for my dd reaching double digits. (She'll be 10 when the cruise rolls around)

By the way, I tried to update the doc, but it wouldn't let me...thanks for coordinating Lori!!!

Oh also, does anyone have the URL link to the FB page? I just cannot find it for the life of me! Many thanks!

Cabin: 2021, No Allergies, Nothing "Special" but it's a special Mom-daughter cruise for my dd reaching double digits. (She'll be 10 when the cruise rolls around)

By the way, I tried to update the doc, but it wouldn't let me...thanks for coordinating Lori!!!

Oh also, does anyone have the URL link to the FB page? I just cannot find it for the life of me! Many thanks!

Gotcha!
Here's the Facebook page-http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/147915732031556/

Thanks for posting the link for the group! I can't add anyone that I am not friends with. I have been able to locate the group just by typing in January... Once you request to join, I will get you approved quickly.

Would LOVE to join the FE group:
Needed info-
Room number 2502
Disname(s) jillybeene71
Ages on cruise Me (Jill 41) DD (Kaitlyn 22) DS (Ryan 12) DGD (Addison 22 months)
Real names see above :)
Special info (allergies, birthdays, etc.) none

Just got off the Magic, 6-night out of Galveston, yesterday. Booked this one while on board. Our kids were with us for this one, as well as a few friends, but for the Jan. 4th one, it will just be my husband and I. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary (which is actually January 1st but this cruise was much cheaper and the last of Galveston.)

Needed info-
Room number 6078
Disname(s) TXDisneyFreak
Ages on cruise Me (Crystal)--42, husband (Nick/Nicholas)--43
Real names (if you want, optional) Crystal, Nick/Nicholas
Special info (allergies, birthdays, etc.) Anniversary--20th

I requested to join the Facebook group as well.

Thanks and can't wait to get to know everyone before cruising!

:banana:

Just booked this cruise. This will be our 6th cruise (5th on the Wonder and 1 on the Fantasy). We will be driving out from Los Angeles to visit relatives in Houston prior to the cruise. Then we'll drive down on the 4th and after the cruise drive back to LA.

Here is our information:

Room number: 6582
Disname(s): mug318ca
Ages on cruise: DH (59), DW (63), and DGS (12)
Real names (if you want, optional): Judson, Anne, and Tyler
Special info (allergies, birthdays, etc.): Nothing special

You can find us on FB at January 4, 2014 - Disney Wonder Cruise. Request to join and I will get you added :)

Since it looks like we do have interest in FE, I'll set up a file for us.
Needed info-
Room number
Disname(s)
Ages on cruise
Real names (if you want, optional)
Special info (allergies, birthdays, etc.)
Ex-

Cruisecrasher and ketchaggie
2A, Ben and Lori, DS7 Chris, DDturning5 Kylee
(Or without names, 2A, DS7, DD turning5)
DD-dairy allergy, DD-birthday, 10th wedding anniversary
Post here or PM me.

rainalaea
1A,April, DD2-Amber, DSturning8-Joshua, DS12- Isiah
DS-Birthday

Thanks!

On our last cruise, we set up a FB page for all of the members of the FE. It was a great success! I would be happy to set that up and moderate since Cruisecrasher is setting up the FE if anyone is interested.

Thanks for setting up the group, sent a request. (April Taylor-Childers)

Needed info-
Room number
Disname(s)
Ages on cruise
Ex-

Here is our FE info. We are offically on this cruise!

Tmrose03
Teri-28
Adam-29
Landon-4
No allergies

I see that the FE group already started, who volunteered to be in charged? is there a spread sheet or just post info?

Hi everyone! This will be our first cruise too. I would love to join the group. There are five in our party... Me, my husband & our three boys... 14, 11, 9.
Please include us in the FE and FB group.
Thank you!

Just got off the Magic, 6-night out of Galveston, yesterday. Booked this one while on board. Our kids were with us for this one, as well as a few friends, but for the Jan. 4th one, it will just be my husband and I. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary (which is actually January 1st but this cruise was much cheaper and the last of Galveston.)

Needed info-
Room number 6078
Disname(s) TXDisneyFreak
Ages on cruise Me (Crystal)--42, husband (Nick/Nicholas)--43
Real names (if you want, optional) Crystal, Nick/Nicholas
Special info (allergies, birthdays, etc.) Anniversary--20th

I requested to join the Facebook group as well.

Thanks and can't wait to get to know everyone before cruising!

:banana:

Just booked this cruise. This will be our 6th cruise (5th on the Wonder and 1 on the Fantasy). We will be driving out from Los Angeles to visit relatives in Houston prior to the cruise. Then we'll drive down on the 4th and after the cruise drive back to LA.

Here is our information:

Room number: 6582
Disname(s): mug318ca
Ages on cruise: DH (59), DW (63), and DGS (12)
Real names (if you want, optional): Judson, Anne, and Tyler
Special info (allergies, birthdays, etc.): Nothing special

rainalaea
1A,April, DD2-Amber, DSturning8-Joshua, DS12- Isiah
DS-Birthday

Thanks!

Needed info-
Room number
Disname(s)
Ages on cruise
Ex-

Here is our FE info. We are offically on this cruise!

Tmrose03
Teri-28
Adam-29
Landon-4
No allergies

You're all on the FE list now!!!

So did anyone catch this:
"lower average cruise ship ticket prices driven by a cruise itinerary out of a new port location for the Disney Magic"
From this article:
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...3-earnings-fantasy-picks-up-the-magics-slack/

Our family just got off the Fantasy yesterday! She was an AMAZING ship with the BEST food we've had so far. While on the ship we booked this last Galveston sailing for a very LOW rate. When I got home last night I checked it and it has doubled in price!! CRAZY!
We have sailed the Wonder before, and this will be our 4th Disney cruise and 10th cruise overall.
We have 5 children, but are sailing only with our 7 and 9 year old (at the time). I'll go join the FB group as well.
We are Rick and Tanya from Austin, TX. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter