Yachtsman - 2 credits?, and other questions

hrbib21

Mouseketeer
We have an ADR for 9/29, the wifes birthday. Is it worth two credits?

Also, what about adding sides like the lobster tail? I understand sides are allowed but does it include everything or will I have to pay more for something like the lobster tail?

I just don't know. I've never done the dining plan before so I'm really unsure on all this. Like everyone, I want to make sure I'm getting my moneys worth (and then some). I also have reservations that week for Boma, Spoodles, and San Angel. We're leaving a couple open for midweek spur of the moment dinners plus, I'm trying to get in Ohana's (the only available is 9pm all week). Le Cellier, which I really wanted, is booked solid all week.

From what I have read add on's like lobster and such are at your expense so yeah you will need to pay for add on's, and any alcohol you order. The plan covers an app, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage at a ts venue, cs is a combo meal with drink and dessert, or just a burger drink and dessert if you are not ordering a combo meal then say like fries would not be included so best to do combo I would think. :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter