Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

DISNEYNov2010EPCOT247.jpg

SO EXCITED!!!!!:banana:

Booked the BC CL!!!!!!:yay: Thiswill be our 1st BC stay and 1 st CL stay!!!!:woohoo: Also can't wait to see the Christmas decorations!!!!:yay:

SO EXCITED!!!!!:banana:

Booked the BC CL!!!!!!:yay: Thiswill be our 1st BC stay and 1 st CL stay!!!!:woohoo: Also can't wait to see the Christmas decorations!!!!:yay:
weswife -- Can you tell me why you chose BC CL over another CL? We are going back and forth between BC and BWI CL for October.

We have wanted to stay at BC! We decided we would stay there for our 2011 trip. My family wanted to try CL so we booked!:) I guess we really do not have a reason other then we fell in LOVE with the BC!:lovestruc

Does anyone have room or view pictures of the beach club 2bdrm villas? I have heard that the views from the villas are not as nice as the beach and yacht club rooms. Also, is it quite a walk from the villas to storm along bay?

Does anyone have room or view pictures of the beach club 2bdrm villas? I have heard that the views from the villas are not as nice as the beach and yacht club rooms. Also, is it quite a walk from the villas to storm along bay?

Click on page 5 of this thread-Disneyholic has some 2BR villa pics.

The views are quite a bit better at Beach and Yacht if of the BW IMO. There a few higher EPCOT side rooms at BCV that are pretty good if lucky to get. They are pretty far from EPCOT but its nice to see Illuminations or SE.

These are from our balcony at BC Villas-but keep in mind they are zoomed in. Was still nice though.

P1010261.jpg

P1010257.jpg

The walk to SAB is not too bad-very worth it of course.

Thank you so much for sharing this video ... I am so excited to stay here with my son in December... and he is finally showing excitement too !!! Spending time with my almost 17 year old son, just me and him, is going to truly be memorable !!!

Hi
We visited the Beach club back in July/August 2010. Having stayed at the Contemporary and Polynesian in the past, I have to say that the Beach Club is by far my favorite!
Here's a video we made of our stay there:

Beach Club summer 2010

Loved the video - we were there September of 2010 and hope to be back this summer. Really makes me want to go back :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter