Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

DSC_3444-1.jpg

Our family of 4, two adults and two kids ages 11 and 8, will be staying at Beach Club Villas March 19th thru the 27th in a one bedroom villa. We are renting points from a DVC friend. Can anyone recommend a good one bedroom villa? I would like to have some view of Epcot at nite.

You should post that on the regualr thread. This one is the photo thread

Just priced out another trip next June...:eek: don't think I can make it work (ignore my ticker -- it would make me too sad to pull it). Muttering to myself -- where's that PIN code email when you need it!

Anyway, figuring it might be a while before I get back, I did the next best thing -- hit the pics thread! Thanks for posting everyone.

Hope those visiting soon have a great trip!

I took lots and lots of pics of our BC deluxe room because people often ask to see one and there just aren't many pics floating around. We stayed in 3557 which had two standing room balconies - one with a view of Crescent Lake - and two other huge picture windows. It was so lovely and bright!

Here is the tour:

Entryway:
e9584cfa.jpg

First window nearly opposite entryway:
e50cfcf5.jpg

View into the room, the second balcony is at the opposite end of the room:
a363b58d.jpg

First balcony which overlooked the quiet pool and was just left of the tv and dresser:
f602945b.jpg

Looking right from first balcony:
33ff5c4d.jpg

Looking left from first balcony:
a89de8df.jpg

Beds, after turndown:
aae27cef.jpg

Dresser, daybed and second window:
78f2da20.jpg

Second balcony:
4e19dc57.jpg

Looking left from balcony:
a9f3a1f3.jpg

Looking right from balcony (that is the volleyball court):
0ef19275.jpg

And, the view straight ahead from the balcony:
5f1465c0.jpg

thank you for posting picture of the deluxe room. I never saw pictures of it before. Can you book this kind of room or is this an upgrade. I wish I would have known about this type of room before I stayed in a villa at BLT it looks a million times nicer. I am def going to consider one of the deluxe rooms/suite at the beach club next time I go on one of my girl trips as oppose to staying in a villa.

thank you for posting picture of the deluxe room. I never saw pictures of it before. Can you book this kind of room or is this an upgrade. I wish I would have known about this type of room before I stayed in a villa at BLT it looks a million times nicer. I am def going to consider one of the deluxe rooms/suite at the beach club next time I go on one of my girl trips as oppose to staying in a villa.

It's a bookable category but there are only six rooms available so they book quickly. It also includes club lounge privileges.

I booked the BC for our Nov. 2011 trip!!!!!! YIIIPPPPEEEE!!!!:cool1:

Great pics.! I am trying to gain all the info. I can!;) Still trying to sweet talk the DH to go for CL! I had him "sold" on it but only deluxe rooms CL are available for us. My DD needs a roll in shower because of her wheelchair and its about $1000.00 more for the week:scared1:

Anyway, still HAPPY to stay at the BC for the 1st time!!!!!:santa:

I booked the BC for our Nov. 2011 trip!!!!!! YIIIPPPPEEEE!!!!:cool1:

Great pics.! I am trying to gain all the info. I can!;) Still trying to sweet talk the DH to go for CL! I had him "sold" on it but only deluxe rooms CL are available for us. My DD needs a roll in shower because of her wheelchair and its about $1000.00 more for the week:scared1:

Anyway, still HAPPY to stay at the BC for the 1st time!!!!!:santa:

We also just booked for Now 2011 @ Beach Club; and I see from you ticker we will be there at the same time. Our dates are 11/24 -12/3:woohoo: We can't wait as it is our first stay at the Beach Club too!!!!
Laurie:goodvibes

Hi
We visited the Beach club back in July/August 2010. Having stayed at the Contemporary and Polynesian in the past, I have to say that the Beach Club is by far my favorite!
Here's a video we made of our stay there:

Beach Club summer 2010

Thank you so much for sharing the video of the Beach Club Altymark. I loved it. That is our home away from home and your video brought back all those home sweet home feelings.

Hello all- just posted room and view pictures from BC CL room 5326 (I believe) on the seperate room picture thread, but here are some I took of YC/BC:
DSCN1894.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1793.jpg

DSCN1789.jpg

DSCN1788.jpg

DSCN1896.jpg

DSCN1787.jpg

DSCN1845.jpg

Is this a "deluxe" room? It looks different than others I've seen. Thanks for the great pics!
Hello,
I just wanted to share some of my pics from Beach Club, our trip was June 6-14th. We had an awesome time and plan to go back to Disney most likely on my kids Spring break from school in March.

Our room

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

My family got to meet Teena. She is the best! DD and I were a mess from being at MK all day.
DSC_0051.jpg

Stormalong Bay
Disney2010BeachClub008.jpg

Disney2010BeachClub009.jpg

Disney2010BeachClub006.jpg

DD having fun at the pool!
Disney2010BeachClub062.jpg

Disney2010BeachClub073.jpg

Disney2010BeachClub074.jpg

Disney2010BeachClub037.jpg

Disney2010BeachClub036.jpg

DSC_1034.jpg

Continued....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter