Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

Looking at all the pictures and I am falling in love with the Beach & Yacht Club! They are def. on my top 5 Disney Resorts for booking my 30th birthday celebration!!!

DISNEYDEC142009002.jpg

I am a self confessed Poly addict but my sister and I did some resort touring last week and liked BC quite a bit. I will go to WDW twice in 2011, once in May, and again in September. I'm thinking of doing the BC for my longer trip. It helps that there's a walkway to Epcot.( we spend a lot of time there).

Keep the pics coming..oh and how are buses for MK and AK?

I'm loving the pics! After discovering that the World Showcase is only a 5 minute walk away from the Beach Club last week, we have decided to make it home base for our return trip to the World in May! Keep the pics coming guys!!! :thumbsup2

Hi i need your help I am goin to stay at YC for the first time in December. I wanted to know is YC a huge resort like Pop or a much smaller one . Thanks

Subbing! I am loving pics of BC and YC, and look forward to finding more of the BCVillas- I would like to stay renting points some day.

We stayed at the Yacht Club last night - we went to Party for the Senses at EPCOT and wanted to stay somewhere close by. We were on the CL in room 5241, we loved the room! I forgot to take any photos of the actual room, but I have some of the view:

014-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

Some taken this morning as the sun was coming up:

038.jpg

035-2.jpg

Some more photos taken from around the resort (which have probably been posted a million times!):

025-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

046.jpg

043.jpg

Awesome pics everyone! I'll try to post some after our Nov trip - we've got a 1 bedroom in the villas for 9 days..I am so psyched!!

Ok...we've been to BC a few times - and I can't remember...someone once told me there is a playground at the YC - any truth to the rumors?

Hi!! Is there a room map aavailable that shows each rm and the category? Staying YC CL GV and would like to know what sort of request I need to put in--but I don't even know if I'll need to with the new room categories.

Our family of 4, two adults and two kids ages 11 and 8, will be staying at Beach Club Villas March 19th thru the 27th in a one bedroom villa. We are renting points from a DVC friend. Can anyone recommend a good one bedroom villa? I would like to have some view of Epcot at nite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter