Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

Just came back from Disney World last week...

We had booked a club level deluxe room at the Beach Club...when we checked in we were told that they had an amazing experience for us and we were ugraded to the COMMODORE SUITE (the VP suite) at the Yacht Club!!! This place was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! Definitely the upgrade of a lifetime for sure!! 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 balconies, 3 TVs, a livingroom, and a doorbell! Crazy cakes for sure!!!

The pictures do NOT do it justice!

Just wondering if it made any difference: Did you do online check-in or when you got there?

The Balcony by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

I never realized that some balconies were standing room only... until we had one. So other than stepping out to enjoy the view, or to get some pics, I don't see these being highly desireable. But I don't have any real complaints about them. I was happy using it for exactly those reasons.

Disney's Boardwalk....
As seen from the Beach Club

Gorgeous photo! So vibrant.

Just wondering if it made any difference: Did you do online check-in or when you got there?

We checked in there (in person) not online. We never check in online...because you never know what upgrade awaits you!! We figure they might upgrade you in person but online they will probably give you exactly what you have on your reservation. Just a thought.

Plus we never have to wait in a check in line really...

wishiwasindisneynow said:

We had booked a club level deluxe room at the Beach Club...when we checked in we were told that they had an amazing experience for us and we were ugraded to the COMMODORE SUITE (the VP suite) at the Yacht Club!!! This place was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! Definitely the upgrade of a lifetime for sure!! 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 balconies, 3 TVs, a livingroom, and a doorbell! Crazy cakes for sure!!!

The pictures do NOT do it justice!

Here are some pics:

The entrance

The hallway

The hallway bathroom

The livingroom

The master bedroom

The master bathroom

The views

Bedroom II

Bedroom II bath

Bedroom II hallway and door

I've decided that my next vacation will be with you....I want that room! Did they charge you for the most fabulous room? Unfreakingbelievable!

Congratulations on this wonderful upgrade!!!

I am the "Threadkeeper" of the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ thread on the resort boards and I also have a thread about Beach Club Deluxe Rooms and Suites

If I start a similar thread for the Yacht Club, could I use your pictures and descriptions? You wouldn't have to do anything- I would just either quote your post from here, or copy off the pictures and add them into the thread.

Here is the Beach Club Version

Please let me know what you think, posting here or by PM. Thanks!

Dee

Beach Club Deluxe, Suites, VP and Presidential Rooms

I've decided that my next vacation will be with you....I want that room! Did they charge you for the most fabulous room? Unfreakingbelievable!

No they didn't charge us more! At $1475 per night - I am not sure how many people can afford that room - I think we were just super lucky and the timing of our trip was perfect - most likely it was just the fact that no one was in that room when we were staying there and they decided to make a family's vacation in typical Disney fashion.

We were VERY blessed and we were VERY thankful!

Only problem is - all other hotel rooms will just be okay to my son now - hahahaha! :rotfl2:

Congratulations on this wonderful upgrade!!!

I am the "Threadkeeper" of the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ thread on the resort boards and I also have a thread about Beach Club Deluxe Rooms and Suites

If I start a similar thread for the Yacht Club, could I use your pictures and descriptions? You wouldn't have to do anything- I would just either quote your post from here, or copy off the pictures and add them into the thread.

Here is the Beach Club Version

Please let me know what you think, posting here or by PM. Thanks!

Dee

Beach Club Deluxe, Suites, VP and Presidential Rooms

You sure can - no problem at all. I do not mind. :)

The suite was recently refurbished and by looking at how it used to look - the upgrade to the room makes it look even a million times better! They did an awesome job refurbishing the suite - it is gorgeous!

You sure can - no problem at all. I do not mind. :)

The suite was recently refurbished and by looking at how it used to look - the upgrade to the room makes it look even a million times better! They did an awesome job refurbishing the suite - it is gorgeous!

"The First One is Free!"

Thank you so much, and Congratulations, again!

The Beach Club Villas - July 2012.

Entrance.....

7783791462_444a111b94_b.jpg

Lobby.......

7783787014_c0d3e0bbaf_b.jpg

Library......

7783782140_af759fcb9a_b.jpg

Solarium.....

7783804488_aa700ff220_b.jpg

Night time view......

7783841398_59453805d9_b.jpg

View from room balcony.......

7783774878_9f45fbf844_b.jpg

I wish I was back there now ::yes::

Milly

Beach Club Hotel - August 2012

The front door.......

7783820448_6e45588bf2_b.jpg

The back door........

7783815250_7c60299b33_b.jpg

The lobby........

7894677182_b42d531109_b.jpg

Bedroom.......

7894667474_8958ab65f8_b.jpg

The Beach at the Beach Club......

7783810140_76540b34e2_b.jpg

Milly

No they didn't charge us more! At $1475 per night - I am not sure how many people can afford that room - I think we were just super lucky and the timing of our trip was perfect - most likely it was just the fact that no one was in that room when we were staying there and they decided to make a family's vacation in typical Disney fashion.

We were VERY blessed and we were VERY thankful!

Only problem is - all other hotel rooms will just be okay to my son now - hahahaha! :rotfl2:

The same thing happened to us at Yacht Club in June. We were booked in a standard view club room and ended up with the 2 bedroom suite that goes for $1570 a night for our dates.

Our Yacht Club Suite pics

Loving this thread. Just booked up for 2 weeks at the Beach Club in a water view room after much deliberation. Afternoon looking at this thread I'm so pleased, can't wait until next August now.

BEAUTIFUL Pics! I am so happy everyone is posting them! Wishing everyone that stays here a wonderful vacation! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter