Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

Another shot looking at the back of the lobby. I thought it looked cool with the lights flaring against the sky like that. (Storm Along Bay is to my left.)
DSC_3504.jpg

The most amazing view at night time, looking across the lake at the Boardwalk.
DSC_3509.jpg

Tried something a little different with the lighthouse. This is where you catch the ferries to either Epcot or Hollywood Studios.
DSC_3512.jpg

Dance Hall on the Boardwalk.
DSC_3513.jpg

DSC_3515.jpg

One more Boardwalk View….
DSC_3517.jpg

The Pirate Ship Water Slide. You climb up into the crows nest and the slide goes across the walkway and back into the pool area.
DSC_3519.jpg

Some Storm Along Bay pictures…..
DSC_3520.jpg

DSC_3526.jpg

DSC_3528.jpg

DSC_3533.jpg

DSC_3538.jpg

Walking the pier towards the ferry stop…
DSC_3540.jpg

DSC_3542.jpg

I have been up reading through this entire thread for the past three hours! All the while, I've been getting more and more and more excited about my arrival here in 16 days!

Thank you so much for not only having the talent to take such beautiful, amazing, colorful, soul-full pictures but also the kindness in sharing them with all of us. I thank you for the bottom of my heart!

BTW, these are my favorite shots I saw on this entire thread! Thanks!!!!!!

I have been up reading through this entire thread for the past three hours! All the while, I've been getting more and more and more excited about my arrival here in 16 days!

Thank you so much for not only having the talent to take such beautiful, amazing, colorful, soul-full pictures but also the kindness in sharing them with all of us. I think you for the bottom of my heart!

And since they said I had too many favorite pictures, here's the rest!

Just a few, as I stayed next door at Boardwalk, from the first week of June:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Here are the last of my Yacht and Beach Club photographs. I hope you have enjoyed my "photo vacation" along with me. Enjoy the photos. :)

3889603613_3feb30705c_b_d.jpg

3890397324_c581495b20_b_d.jpg

3889600741_52c2235951_b_d.jpg

3889582385_95babaedfd_b_d.jpg

3889577309_ae076c8dd4_b_d.jpg

Beach Club
3889588795_6733a50605_b_d.jpg

I still had too many pictures, so here's the last round....I promise!

Thanks again!
Cath

Here are some photographs of Stormalong Bay at night. I hope you enjoy them!

3888443751_11668b5e30_b_d.jpg

3889232710_09ed140dc5_b_d.jpg

3888435483_b22ab932fb_b_d.jpg

3889223682_02cba9d90d_b_d.jpg

3889218124_6910485925_b_d.jpg

3889213772_e6e32ea7af_b_d.jpg

The lounge was too busy tonight to get some good photographs and has closed now, but I will be more than happy to get some for you tomorrow. Here are some pictures of the room at night after turndown and some of the view. Enjoy!

3877084378_e681a2e2b0_b_d.jpg

3876284535_74f713307a_b_d.jpg

3876261685_e836eb6d81_b_d.jpg

3876271251_95cd77c95e_b_d.jpg

Here are some of the other photographs that I took around 6:30 this morning.

3878770459_8eeef5d5e3_b_d.jpg

3879576353_c533dd778a_b_d.jpg

3880425112_071872d098_b_d.jpg

3880390840_44fb5c2116_b_d.jpg

Thank you so much for not only having the talent to take such beautiful, amazing, colorful, soul-full pictures but also the kindness in sharing them with all of us. I thank you for the bottom of my heart!

You are in for a treat, BC is awesome.:)

Beachfront Property by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

I really wanted to do something that would give a shot of this resort a real beachy feel. I also wanted to make it look like it was a little closer to this beach than it actually is. It's not far away at all; but I think I "closed the gap" a little.

Disney's Beach Club
Walt Disney World, FL

Argh! We are here at BC. Our room is beautiful and we have a fabulous view of the quiet pool, Boardwalk and the lake. AND it's closest to IG! Wanna hear the bad news? There's no daybed and we have five people in our family. :(

We can't stay in this perfect room! We are now waiting for them to give us our new room assignment. DH is hungry and the kids are itching to go to the pool. Waiting is not going over real well right now.... I'll keep you posted!

Argh! We are here at BC. Our room is beautiful and we have a fabulous view of the quiet pool, Boardwalk and the lake. AND it's closest to IG! Wanna hear the bad news? There's no daybed and we have five people in our family. :(

We can't stay in this perfect room! We are now waiting for them to give us our new room assignment. DH is hungry and the kids are itching to go to the pool. Waiting is not going over real well right now.... I'll keep you posted!

How in the word did they mess that up...5 people need a room to fit 5 people....pretty simple math. :rotfl2:

How frustrating! Hoping they give you a very nice room, soon!! pixiedust:

Great pictures LittleMissMagic!!!!

We just booked for our first stay at BC in April 2013!!! Those pics make me very excited! :cool1:

What is a good room for both the Garden View category and the Water View? Hoping to stay here in December and we like to use the balcony, so I would like to get the view I'm paying for!

TIA! :goodvibes

What is a good room for both the Garden View category and the Water View? Hoping to stay here in December and we like to use the balcony, so I would like to get the view I'm paying for!

TIA! :goodvibes

You can't really combine categories. You're either paying for Water View or Garden View, but there isn't one for both.

And it is always recommended that you not request a particular room # because if that room isn't available, they will have no idea why exactly you requested it and will just assign you to whatever is available in your category.

Have you checked out the YC/BC FAQ thread? You might be better off asking questions there since this thread is really just for the photos. Here is the link to the current YC/BC FAQ Thread although we've almost reached our page limit so I think a new one will probably appear soon.

You can't really combine categories. You're either paying for Water View or Garden View, but there isn't one for both.

And it is always recommended that you not request a particular room # because if that room isn't available, they will have no idea why exactly you requested it and will just assign you to whatever is available in your category.

Have you checked out the YC/BC FAQ thread? You might be better off asking questions there since this thread is really just for the photos. Here is the link to the current YC/BC FAQ Thread although we've almost reached our page limit so I think a new one will probably appear soon.

I know, I just haven't decided which I want yet. Thanks! I'll check it out.

The Balcony by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

I never realized that some balconies were standing room only... until we had one. So other than stepping out to enjoy the view, or to get some pics, I don't see these being highly desireable. But I don't have any real complaints about them. I was happy using it for exactly those reasons.

Disney's Boardwalk....
As seen from the Beach Club

Just came back from Disney World last week...

We had booked a club level deluxe room at the Beach Club...when we checked in we were told that they had an amazing experience for us and we were ugraded to the COMMODORE SUITE (the VP suite) at the Yacht Club!!! This place was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! Definitely the upgrade of a lifetime for sure!! 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 balconies, 3 TVs, a livingroom, and a doorbell! Crazy cakes for sure!!!

The pictures do NOT do it justice!

Here are some pics:

The entrance
2fc9a13e.jpg

The hallway

ee72ae22.jpg

The hallway bathroom

630b251d.jpg

The livingroom

8a4004a3.jpg

The master bedroom

c8859fed.jpg

The master bathroom

103cddbb.jpg

d59e62a4.jpg

The views

fdf0a606.jpg

802aa870.jpg

b238277f.jpg

Bedroom II

4cc24e73.jpg

daf469e4.jpg

Bedroom II bath

b51b25c9.jpg

7583b346.jpg

Bedroom II hallway and door

5287d752.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter