• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

OK I noticed one of the boxes does overlap that's why i asked.

I dont see any overlapping (although I could be missing it because my eyes are so tired:faint: LOL) but it looks like bin #1 is available for a few of your days. The 11th/12th of Dec thru the 15th when the other Diser takes it. Maybe you could use it for a few days :goodvibes

FYI, the crock pot in bin #2 is not a full size one. It's a small one meant for dip or small side dishes.

Just to report that all went well with my use of bin #3. I did leave it with the bell service at the main building with the name of the next renters listed. The stain remover was a great thing to have. I really appreciate the person that added that to the box. I also left behind some of the 20% off coupons for the next renter to take advantage of with their Disney shopping.

We leave tomorrow and check in on Saturday. Haven't heard anything from person who is supposed to be there now. (No contact information.) Guess I should just check at bell services when we arrive to see if anything is there? If nothing is, I will start bin #3 up again.

Thanks for any advice you may have about this. :)

I PMed you, but if anyone else is reading, I sent you the contact info of the person in front of you. If she didn't get the bin, her name would still be on it and you can ask for it by that name.

I hope it works out for you!

Thanks so much, bpellis! Picking up the bin went off without a hitch. The bin was a huge hit! It was fun to see what was inside. DH especially loved the beer! ;) All of the beverages will go to good use. Temps got up to 87 today!

Don't even want to think about the end of our stay yet, but if will be fun to fill the bin and pass it on. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much, bpellis! Picking up the bin went off without a hitch. The bin was a huge hit! It was fun to see what was inside. DH especially loved the beer! ;) All of the beverages will go to good use. Temps got up to 87 today!

Don't even want to think about the end of our stay yet, but if will be fun to fill the bin and pass it on. :thumbsup2

That sounds awesome! I can't wait to pick up the bin. Again, thank you for anything you leave and have a LOT of fun at Disney!

I am unable to pm because of my post count, but we will arrive on Jan. 12. Leave on the 17h. Anything work for these dates? Thanks! :) Sorry about the pm, I did try!

I am unable to pm because of my post count, but we will arrive on Jan. 12. Leave on the 17h. Anything work for these dates? Thanks! :) Sorry about the pm, I did try!

Once your post count is at 10 you can pm. Just go comment on a couple of threads and you are all set to send pm's. Looking at the schedule on the first page of this thread, though…it looks like all the bins are taken for your dates already.

Bumping it back up.

If anyone has had a bin lately, would you maybe post what was in it?

It was only a week ago, but we've forgotten all of what was in bin #3. Off the top of our heads, though--
-snacks (cookies, candy, popcorn, cocoa)
-cleaning supplies (dishwasher tablets, sponge, paper towels)
-grilling supplies (grilling foil, grill flipping tool)
-paper supplies (napkins, TP, plastic utensils)
-toys (sand pails and shovels, pool noodle, glow bands, special gift for next recipient's sons)
-ponchos (3 or 4?)
-bath products (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap)

I'm sure there was more, as it was hard to fit the lid back on. Hope this helps!

This looks like so much fun! And now that we have our reservation finalized, I'd like to get in on this! I think this will make post #10, so I'll send a PM. If not, I'll go post something random somewhere to get to #10. LOL!!

We go 3/8/14 - 3/15/14. We are in Tower 6 (it's a 1BR pres unit, and all pres units are in Tower 6 according to the rental agent). Does it matter which building we are in?

I'm down for bin #2! Looking forward to it! I will list what's in the bin when we get back for a more current tally of that bin.

DvF Diva was kind enough to send me a message this week listing what was in Bin #2...we have it in 5 more days :cool1:

The standard contents are:
Crockpot
Roll of paper towels
A few divided plates, styrofoam
Several hot/cold paper cups with lids
Salt
Pepper
Popcorn topping
Two boxes of coffee filters
Two packets of sunblock
Full bottle of isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol
Half a dozen q tips
Little bit of nail polish remover
Lipton tea bags
Unopened jar of tostitos salsa con quest
Unopened box of honey grahams

Extras of stuff that comes with WBC units:
Packets of sugar and creamer
Coffee packs
Microwave popcorn
Hot chocolate
Laundry Detergent

The aaa parking pass expired 12/31/13, so no good.

Hope that helps! I will add what I can to it next week.

Thanks for the updated list on bin #2! Too bad about the parking pass. Looking forward to seeing what's in it when I get there in March!

That last post nudged my memory a little bit. There are tons of coffee filters in bin #3. No need to buy any for quite a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter