Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Bin #3 - blue colour - contents (going from memory): Bottle red wine, few cans of beer, few small cans of coke, couple bottles water, sugar, pool noodle, AAA Diamond parking pass, Bounce sheets, few Tide Pods, couple Gain liquid one use packs, paper plates, plastic cups, cough drops, few breakfast bars, trial size shampoo/cond, candies, and a few other things I can't recall!

Thanks Jo-Anne for posting the contents! We are next and will be there soon. Hope you had a great trip!
Stacey

I haven't heard from ANYONE AT ALL so I guess bin #1 is missing.

drmark good luck because I've gotten no help/replies from ANYONE. Been looking forward to this little bonus for months now. Already Had stuff I planned to add to the bin as well.
So good luck hunting it down. :(

I think we may need to start adopting some stricter guidelines for bins. The person before me is unresponsive (to both myself and the person before her).
With people not responding and bins going missing, something needs to change.
Maybe we should require names, phone numbers and email adresses in order to sign up for a bin. What do you guys think?
And if you don't confirm 30 days out, you get dropped of the list. :confused3

I think we may need to start adopting some stricter guidelines for bins. The person before me is unresponsive (to both myself and the person before her).
With people not responding and bins going missing, something needs to change.
Maybe we should require names, phone numbers and email adresses in order to sign up for a bin. What do you guys think?
And if you don't confirm 30 days out, you get dropped of the list. :confused3

Since I have taken over, I have requested names and contact numbers from people signing up, however, we don't have that information from people who signed up prior to this new thread. I've PMd everyone I can about Bin 1, but I'm not getting a response back either.

HI! Could I reserve Bin #3 for 11/1/2014 - 11/8/2014?

My email address is cuatvmi @ gmail . c0m

Thanks!

Reservations are by PM only and only with name and contact number. When you have enough posts, please PM me with the info and I will add you!

So I found bin #1. Looks like no one had it since before Oct 5th! The name on it is Phillips. What a waste because there could have been other people who wanted it and couldn't.

So I found bin #1. Looks like no one had it since before Oct 5th! The name on it is Phillips. What a waste because there could have been other people who wanted it and couldn't.

Glad you found it! Where was it all this time?

Skylizard - going from memory here. Bin two has open bags of sugar and flour. Opened bottle of olive oil. Box of small rice. Cheerios. Trash bags. Tons of packets of sweetner. Not much else.

Bin #2 sounds so sad! Makes me either want to switch to another bin or buy a bunch of stuff to put into Bin #2 to make it the BEST BIN that everyone will want.

I think I'm developing some Bin Loyalty already! LOL

Bin #2 sounds so sad! Makes me either want to switch to another bin or buy a bunch of stuff to put into Bin #2 to make it the BEST BIN that everyone will want.

I like the sound of that since I have the bin right after you! A bottle of spiced rum and a parking pass will do!

I like the sound of that since I have the bin right after you! A bottle of spiced rum and a parking pass will do!

Hey, no fair!:rotfl: I have it right before her (well there is a vacant week or so in between us, so someone may still want it that week).:rotfl: I also had Bin 2 this past Sept. When I left, it had a full box of cheerios, a bottle of cooking oil, a can of Pam cooking spray, a zip lock bag of sweetners, another zip lock bag of laundry detergents, a box of fabric softener sheets, Pop Tarts, Ramen Noodles, Mac & cheese, ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, pop corn, ponchos, several bottles of beer, a few can sodas, crock pot, and I forgot what else, but it was completely full. There were no open bags of anything.

I just got back. I added a AAA parking pass for bin 2. I also added a lot of crackers, cookies, cereal, etc., but some of it will probably be eaten and not be there soon.

I have sent PMs to the next couple of people on each bin list reminding them to send their information. I'm going to try to do this to hopefully keep the communication open and avoid anyone else not picking up their bins.

I've also changed the drop off place. PLEASE do not drop off the bins at building 6. Let's keep them all at the main building so we have one central place to look.

I just got back. I added a AAA parking pass for bin 2. I also added a lot of crackers, cookies, cereal, etc., but some of it will probably be eaten and not be there soon.

You're awesome!

We will be using our APs for parking, so probably won't have any nice parking perks to share, but I can see what I can do about the rum. DH likes to kick back with a drink each night, and I will lobby for spiced rum as our alcohol du jour on this trip... ;)

And I will try my best to post an update on what's in the bin while I'm there. If I can't get good internet, I will send you a text or try to email you the list.

I'll have bin 2 next. I'll try not to eat all the cookies :rotfl:

AMA223 - go to page one of this thread and you will find the list of who has what bin and how to proceed to get on a list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter