Wreck It Ralph

JamJamFam

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are any plans for a Wreck It Ralph attraction? We haven't been since 2007, but are going next year and my daughter is obsessed with Wreck it Ralph! :)

My kids are obsessed with it too. I told them the other day that the Tomorrowland Speedway was gonna be closed for our June trip to be converted into the Sugar Rush Racers. They were very disappointed when I told them I was just kidding

No but you can see the characters. I believe they are in Disney's Hollywood Studios...

No but you can see the characters. I believe they are in Disney's Hollywood Studios...

If OP is not going until next year, it is unlikely that they will still be there at that time. However, Sarah Silverman was on Watch What Happens Live the other night and she said they are kicking around the idea of a Wreck-It Ralph 2, so ya never know. :goodvibes

Anyone know how long the characters will be available for the meet & greet? I'm going in late June-early July and would love to meet them. I even have a Ralph T-shirt! :)

We never know as characters are subject to change at anytime. It has a lot to do with promotion, popularity and if there is something new coming out that they want to market.

My kids are obsessed with it too. I told them the other day that the Tomorrowland Speedway was gonna be closed for our June trip to be converted into the Sugar Rush Racers. They were very disappointed when I told them I was just kidding

Now that would be a great idea! :)

Does Disney Quest have the Wreck It Ralph arcade game?
They did when the movie first came out as a promotional thing, but I'm not sure if they are still there. The castle projection show (can't remember the name at the moment) at MK has a Wreck-It Ralph section. That whole show is amazing and I love how they include the newer movies (brave, wreck-it ralph)

They did when the movie first came out as a promotional thing, but I'm not sure if they are still there. The castle projection show (can't remember the name at the moment) at MK has a Wreck-It Ralph section. That whole show is amazing and I love how they include the newer movies (brave, wreck-it ralph)

Thanks for the response :) wasn't too sure. Yeah the Wreck It Ralph section on Celebrate The Magic is great :)

Anyone know how long the characters will be available for the meet & greet? I'm going in late June-early July and would love to meet them. I even have a Ralph T-shirt! :)

I would assume they'll still be there this summer. The space they are in is used to promote new movies, but the next 2 movies are Monsters U and Frozen, neither of which are planned to move into that space. So unless something unforeseen happens, they'll likely be around for awhile!

I would assume they'll still be there this summer. The space they are in is used to promote new movies, but the next 2 movies are Monsters U and Frozen, neither of which are planned to move into that space. So unless something unforeseen happens, they'll likely be around for awhile!

I'll keep my fingers crossed - thank you!

I'd be surprised if Disney doesn't build a "Wreck It Ralph" attraction at Disney within the next 5 years. It's a very popular movie with adults and kids alike.

And before anyone tells me that there are popular movies without a ride, I already know that.

I'd be surprised if Disney doesn't build a "Wreck It Ralph" attraction at Disney within the next 5 years. It's a very popular movie with adults and kids alike.

And before anyone tells me that there are popular movies without a ride, I already know that.

So, this movie will get an attraction while others have not because...?

DISfunctional said:

That would be fantastic! Speedway needs a make-over anyway.

I love the movie, as do my grown kids and grandchildren. It would be nice to see it get an attraction.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using DISBoards

My family would be all over a Wreck it Ralph attraction! We love that movie!!:cool1: I think the Sugar Rush Racers idea would be awesome. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter