Wreck It Ralph

There was a bit of an interactive queue with games from Wreck It Ralph while we were waiting to meet Ralph and Vanelope in the Animator's Courtyard. That was about it though. I thought the movie was really cute. Kind of a Toy Story for video gamers. Lots of funny parts from the vintage games.

Changing the Tomorrowland Speedway to Sugar Rush was my first thought, too! It would be perfect!

Last week on a thread asking which new attraction would you add, I described my idea for a Wreck it Ralph attraction. I have pasted that post below:

I think a Wreck it Ralph attraction should be added to Tomorrow land in MK. The cue could be a presentation of the video game awards featuring a scene where Ralph wins Bad Guy of the Year. During his acceptance speech, the virus bugs from Heroes Duty attack the awards show in a jealous rage because they lost the award category to Ralph. Ralph, Felix, and Jane Lynch's character ( forgot her name) could direct you to load into a PAC- Manorail to escape the bug infested theater.
Once aboard the Pac-Manorail, the ride begins as you are rushed to Game Central where you have near collisions with many characters from the movie including Q-bert and others. To dodge the busyness of Game Central, the vehicle makes a sharp turn, and climbs a chord into the game Sugar Rush. There you race Princess Vanelope and her Sugar Rush friends as the spectator candy cheers on. After an encounter with King Candy, Ralph appears to guide you out of Sugar Rush, back through the arcade, and back into reality as your ride ends.
Riders could exit through King Candy's Sugar Shop where treats and Wreck it Ralph souvenirs could be purchased.

Last week on a thread asking which new attraction would you add, I described my idea for a Wreck it Ralph attraction. I have pasted that post below:

I think a Wreck it Ralph attraction should be added to Tomorrow land in MK. The cue could be a presentation of the video game awards featuring a scene where Ralph wins Bad Guy of the Year. During his acceptance speech, the virus bugs from Heroes Duty attack the awards show in a jealous rage because they lost the award category to Ralph. Ralph, Felix, and Jane Lynch's character ( forgot her name) could direct you to load into a PAC- Manorail to escape the bug infested theater.
Once aboard the Pac-Manorail, the ride begins as you are rushed to Game Central where you have near collisions with many characters from the movie including Q-bert and others. To dodge the busyness of Game Central, the vehicle makes a sharp turn, and climbs a chord into the game Sugar Rush. There you race Princess Vanelope and her Sugar Rush friends as the spectator candy cheers on. After an encounter with King Candy, Ralph appears to guide you out of Sugar Rush, back through the arcade, and back into reality as your ride ends.
Riders could exit through King Candy's Sugar Shop where treats and Wreck it Ralph souvenirs could be purchased.

I love your idea! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter