Would you do a 2nd trip within 2 months of returning?

A few years ago I came home May 5th and went back the 13th. Last year I came home Sept. 7th and went back the 19th. So yeah, I would do that!
I did not find it any less fun or "magical". But I went with friends for one trip and family for another each time and did different things. For the Sept trips I had free dining for both and ate different places each time. Had lots of down time which was nice, and lots of park time which was even nicer. Do it.

Howdy again! Just wanted to post a follow up, to my follow up, about finally booking this. :lmao:

I was kind of concerned about getting dining reservations, being free dining, and only 45 or so days till the trip, but I think I did OK. I wasn't able to get exactly what I wanted, but I did manage to book a few places we have never been before, and at least get two character meals for the kids. (Even us big ones). :) Here's my, in less than 12 hours, vacation and dining plan:

Arrive Monday August 24th and check into POP:

Monday 24th - Open check in and swim day - 6:45pm rezzie at Trails end Cafe
Tuesday 25th - Magic Kindgom - 9:15am rezzie at Crystal Palace
Wednesday 26th - Epcot - 5:50pm rezzie at Tokyo Dining
Thursday 27th - Waterpark day - Leaning toward Typhoon Lagoon
Friday 28th - Animal Kingdom - 6:15pm rezzie at Tusker House
Saturday 29th - Hollywood Studios - 3:55pm rezzie at Sci Fi
Sunday 30th - Magic Kingdom - 5:55pm rezzie at The Wave
Monday 31st - Epcot - 6pm rezzie at Rose and Crown Pub
Tuesday 1st - Leaving day - open but a breakfast rezzie at Park Fare 10:05am

That covers it! The only one I'm not super thrilled about is the Sci Fi, but we have not been there in over 15 years, and the kids might like it. Trails End Cafe, Tokyo Dining, The Wave and Rose and Crown will all be new for us, so I think that will be fun too. We tend to go to the same places all the time, as we book early, and can normally get in anywhere. Booking this late is making us be a little more flexible, and hopefully we enjoy all of these, especially with the kids.

Well, off to planning the rest of this, including the drive down! It's kind of odd, in a good way, to be planning a trip this big, barely over a month away! :goodvibes

Way to go! Your itinerary looks awesome! We are also going to go back in August, but we will be there 2 weeks before you. Have a magical trip!! :goodvibes

Well YES! If you can afford it then go for it!!! Heck, if I was working (got laid off a few weeks ago) I'd be back in 3 months for the Food and Wine Festival.

So I say "go for it" :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter