Would it kill them to...

For some reason strollers going through the ticket gate also seems to take longer. :confused3 Maybe it is because the CM is slower to open up the gate for them. Not sure why but I always try to avoid being behind one in line if I can.

For us, a no bag line wouldn't matter because even if some in our party don't have a bag, there are always some who do. They would still have to wait. And I can't imagine going with a bag! :scared1:

It is very simple to enter the park. People who can fit through the turnstile line up behind the turnstile and then enter via the turnstile. People who are too wide for a turnstile, wheelchairs, pushchairs, rollators, crutches, and ECVs line up in the center and wait behind the yellow line. The CM processes the ticket/pass and the person enters through the gate.

How hard is it to do that. No sir you cannot use the gate just because your wife came through with a stroller. I have lined up in the middle with my scooter and had people follow me. No you cannot all go through the gate. Only wide people, mobility aids users and those pushing strollers or wheelchairs. Repeat all day ti seems.

It is very simple to enter the park. People who can fit through the turnstile line up behind the turnstile and then enter via the turnstile. People who are too wide for a turnstile, wheelchairs, pushchairs, rollators, crutches, and ECVs line up in the center and wait behind the yellow line. The CM processes the ticket/pass and the person enters through the gate.

How hard is it to do that. No sir you cannot use the gate just because your wife came through with a stroller. I have lined up in the middle with my scooter and had people follow me. No you cannot all go through the gate. Only wide people, mobility aids users and those pushing strollers or wheelchairs. Repeat all day ti seems.

It doesn't seem hard, but some people have trouble figuring it out. I guess that's why it takes longer. :)

On on Jan trip we got to the parks late in the day. DBF and I had the Costco AP vouchers but none of the Harbor side ticket booths were open so we waited in line and asked the CM what to do, she sent us to the other side of the esplanade where the booths were open. (we didn't even think of using Guest Service, duh! lol) She told us not to wait in line again but to come to the stroller gate so off we went. Got our APs processed and our gift cards and happily strolled back to the same gate, did as she said and waited in the stroller/wheelchair/ECV line. As we waited the lady in front of with her stroller turned around and so rudely said "this is the stroller line" I said "thanks, I'm aware of that" and continued to chat with DBF, we were actually discussing waiting in the stroller line or getting in the regular line and which would be faster so if she has listened at all she would have known why we were there. She rolled her eyes, snorted and turned around, we got up to the gate and said to the CM (after she scanned rude lady) "Hi, we're back" and she said "oh good, I'll get you next", she scanned the next group and then us and she let us in thru the gate. That lady with the stroller SNEERED at me the whole time, then I thought I heard someone call my name so I turned around and she was still sneering at me and she was gesturing, pointing at me and talking to her friend who also had a stroller and was in a different line. I only turned around because I thought I heard someone call my name, we had a mini meet planned for later that weekend but I thought perhaps someone had recognized me so I turned and scanned. When I saw that lady I said to her "lady, you have no idea why we came thru that line, we had already waited once and the CM told us to wait in the stroller line" She tried to deny she was even looking at me said "I wasn't talking about you, wasn't even looking at you so (insert choice 4 letters here) you" My reply was simply, "yes, you are looking and pointing at me, gotcha, love the Disney Spirit!" and DBF and I walked away. So please, even if people are lining up behind you do not assume that they are trying to cheat the line. And we actually had NO benefit to doing that at all, we got into the parks after the group that in the regular line when we walked back anyway. LOL

See, I'd never tell someone where to stand because you are right, I'd have no idea what they are doing. I'd leave that to the CM to sort out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter