Would a Saturday in June drive an APH crazy?

lauren5406

Mouseketeer
Just trying to figure out if something is worth the $ on a hotel stay and companion ticket. I have been Passholder for several years and usually only make trips down during the slower times of year. Usually in the fall around HHN ;) and when we make that trip we stay onsite. Anyways, I will be attending an event in Lake Mary on Sunday the 24th and was thinking about going to Universal on the 23rd. Will the crowds be unbearable for someone who usually goes in September/October with an onsite express pass?

They'll definitely be significantly busier, but probably not REALLY bad yet, without express I think you can anticipate wait times of 30-45 minutes on most rides, and possibly longer on FJ, RRR, etc. Unless it rains, in which case the ride lines will get shorter in a hurry, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter