Word of Warning re MDE App/Disney Dining Buddy

First, Disney Dining Buddy isn't an app, it's a service. Second, many of us have used it successfully with no problems to obtain hard-to-get ADRs. I'd rather pay them $8 to essentially check frequently for me than spend hours upon hours stalking the Disney website on my own.
Yes!! I've also had great success with these services! Well worth the few dollars!

We have had great success with Disney Dining Scout! We did not use it for our last trip, but have felt the need for it this go-round due to a busier time of year, lack of available ADRS due to free dining, and a larger traveling group.

Disney Dining Scout has been a good value for us so far.

$3.99 and I have 3 reservations I didn't have before (still waiting for that elusive 8am BOG Breakfast). I have saved countless hours of stalking MDE and wasted effort when I could be (and should be) doing something else (instead of worrying about where and when I'll be eating in 3 months).

Your mileage may vary, but that bot has provided a value added service for our family. My time is always at a premium, so $3.99 seems like a drop in the bucket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter