Wonder to Alaska June 29, 2015

D73

DIS Veteran
I have booked this cruise to travel with my extended family as we celebrate my sister's milestone birthday.

I have sailed with Disney many times but this will be the first time I have ever sailed to this part of the world and it is very exciting to think about and begin to plan even if it is 14 months away.

I look forward to meeting people here on the thread and getting excited together.

I am happy to maintain the Roll Call list of those who will sail and will also organize the FE (Fish Extender) Exchange when we get closer to sailing.

So who else is coming along?

Christopher

:sail:::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Holding this post to create the Roll Call as people join the thread.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

So here we are! The first ones! We booked on opening day and I have been waiting for a Dis Group.

This will be a special celebration cruise for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and my birthday. We will be in 3 cabins.
Alaska will be our 6th DCL cruise, my parents 3rd. I have to admit we have never booked this early, so I feel grateful for plenty of time to plan ( & save $$ for excursions).

Looking forward to more Disers joining us!

Beth Anne

So here we are! The first ones! We booked on opening day and I have been waiting for a Dis Group.

This will be a special celebration cruise for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and my birthday. We will be in 3 cabins.
Alaska will be our 6th DCL cruise, my parents 3rd. I have to admit we have never booked this early, so I feel grateful for plenty of time to plan ( & save $$ for excursions).

Looking forward to more Disers joining us!

Beth Anne

:welcome: Glad to have you along.

My party is in 3 cabins as well. All of us first timers to Alaska but quite a variance in our DCL cruising experience.

My sister's partner and daughter will be first time.

My sister and my partner's 2nd.

My parents' 4th.

And my 13th.

I agree it is nice to have lots of time to plan and save as I am sure there are going to be some wonderful excursions available and will likely not be inexpensive.

Will add you and your party to the roll call list.

Christopher

We have also booked this cruise and a grabbed a great price on opening day for a secret veranda cabin.

Our family is DH, DS (10) and myself, we are from Sydney, Australia.

Just come off the Fantasy Western Caribbean and also sailed the Dream previously, this will be our first trip on the Wonder.

Very excited to be cruising to Alaska and getting to know everyone.

Is anyone interested in me starting a Facebook group?

Cheers
Angela

Hey! Just booked. This will be a nutty cruise for me! We are a party 7. Me (Amy), DH, DS16, DS10, my mom, my dad and my dads wife. Hoping 37 of years of divorce is long enough for us all to be on the same ship. Should be a great cruise, I love Alaska and am looking forward to going back. We are excited to get to meet everyone. Is there a Facebook group?

Wow! I am so envious of all of your large family trips! Only 4 of us....
DH, myself, DS (15) and DD (14).

Can't wait!!
:yay:

Well, I have some bad news. We are canceling our trip on DCL and booking on "another" cruise line. I can't complain, since it is my parents celebration & their decision. We will save almost $10,000. Kind of hard not to chose Celebrity at that price. So, enjoy your cruise! We will be in the same location, same time, different ship!

We just booked our first ever cruise and of course it had to be Disney. I want to make sure I'm in the right place though...this is the Alaska cruise on the Disney Wonder embarking June 29th and debarking July 6th right.

Welcome! You are in the right place. You will love cruising with Disney! Who all is traveling with you and where are you from?

I am traveling with DH, DS (12 at travel time), DD (2). DO will be celebrating her birthday on the cruise. We are so excited to participate in the fun extra like the fish extender and the door decorating. I'm already planning. :yay:

We just booked this cruise also. Party of six me, dh, ds (7) niece (10), nephews (15 and 17). Cannot wait for next summer!

We are a family of three - looking forward to participating in the fish extender group. It will be myself (Jennifer), my husband (Brian) and our 9-year old daughter (Kate).

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread. There is still plenty of time to organize a FE for this cruise.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Hello all. I am super exited we are only 6 months away. I haven't noticed anyone else starting the fish extender so I am totally willing to do this. Let me know the best way to gather everyone's information so I can get a list together. We can post the information here and I can check it every few days or we could do an email exchange. Any ideas on the best way to set this up are appreciated. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter