Wonder to Alaska June 29, 2015

Hi Again....I'm really new to all this.
Do we give goodies for everyday of the trip?
Thanks!

Hello all! Been booked on our first Disney cruise for a year and just found out about Meet discussion groups and FE's - very excited to participate if it's still open to sign-up! We're traveling with extended family (4 in our group, two other groups of 3 plus a group of 2 - 12 in our group total) although I'm not sure that most of them will be interested in participating. I'll only sign up our stateroom and forward the information to the rest of the family.

Baur Family
Stateroom: 7002
Allie (8) - Tinkerbell
Bryana (12) - Elsa
Dawn (mom) - Dory
Eric (dad) - Marshmallow (Frozen)

Thanks so much! Hopefully there is still time to participate and I'll search the web for some more details like how often/many to gift, but any hints on that would be appreciated!

I have a FE list going for this cruise. Using a Google form is a violation of board policy so I can just collect and add to an Excel. You can post here or PM your info. Needed info is family name, first names/ages/gender, each person's favorite character, stateroom number, and any allergies. I think that's it.

Hi disneymom13176 (Amy) - Just curious if you're still running the FE sign-ups? If not, I'm happy to compile the list. Just wanted to validate - thanks so much!
Dawn

Last edited:
I have a FE list going for this cruise. Using a Google form is a violation of board policy so I can just collect and add to an Excel. You can post here or PM your info. Needed info is family name, first names/ages/gender, each person's favorite character, stateroom number, and any allergies. I think that's it.

Please let me know if it is too late to add our info for the fish extender list.

No need to create groups/documents outside of this thread, everyone! Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and Fish Extender (FE) discussions right here on The DIS as they have since FE began (also here on The DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted, offered or discussed by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, here on the Cruise Line forum, etc.).

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

It's almost here! This will be our 5th Disney Cruise, first to Alaska. Started off slowly years ago with the land and sea combo, first a 3 day (Wonder), later a 4 day (Wonder) and then did a 7 day western Carib on the Magic.

Also a first: Just me and the wife. The others were family (and sometimes expanded family) trips.

See ya all there, we'll be the attractive, happy looking couple you'll see at boarding.

If it's not too late. Room #5640
Teri 40 Favorite is Anna
Shelby 14 favorite is Elsa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter