• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder to Alaska August 24th 2015

FE List

2633-Pascaltongue—DW, DH, DD6, DS
8572-Jennyjinx3—DW, DH, DD11, DD9, DD6
7620-luvmygrljb--DW, DH, DD11
2631-DW, DH, DS10, DD8
7128-marypoppins14--DW, DS(10)
6620-Meloniesf--DW, DH, DS13, DS9
2601-iamadisneynut--DW, DH, DD13, DS8
7012-Disneymom70--DW, DH, DD9, DS6
6520-SarahK--DW, DH, DD11, DS9

We just signed up for this cruise too! I can't wait. This will be our second DCL and first to Alaska. We will have our two boys 13 and 9 at the time of the cruise and my parents will be joining as well.

We did the FE on the last cruise and it was a blast. I would love to join on this trip as well. We are in cabin 6620.

2633-Pascaltongue—DW, DH, DD6, DS
8572-Jennyjinx3—DW, DH, DD11, DD9, DD6
7620-luvmygrljb--DW, DH, DD11
2631-DW, DH, DS10, DD8
7128-marypoppins14--DW, DS(10)
6620-Meloniesf--DW, DH, DS13, DS9
2601-iamadisneynut--DW, DH, DD13, DS8
7012-Disneymom70--DW, DH, DD9, DS6
6520-DisSarahK--DW, DH, DD11, DS9

FE List

As a rule, we don't participate in the FE. We figure that the kids are getting quite a bit on the cruise alone. That being said, I'd highly recommend that names/stateroom numbers be omitted from this public forum. The facilitator can keep track of everyone and closer to sailing time advise the members who is who. People outside of our cruise can 'peer in' and some information out there may be better protected.
Just an idea folks :)

As a rule, we don't participate in the FE. We figure that the kids are getting quite a bit on the cruise alone. That being said, I'd highly recommend that names/stateroom numbers be omitted from this public forum. The facilitator can keep track of everyone and closer to sailing time advise the members who is who. People outside of our cruise can 'peer in' and some information out there may be better protected.
Just an idea folks :)

Perhaps you might consider editing your post to delete where you quoted the list with the names included? Thanks in advance! :)

We just booked this cruise as well - our 2nd ever (the 1st was a Disney Alaska cruise last summer). Right now it's me, DH and DD (will be 15 next August) on the cruise. However, we almost never have a Disney adventure without Grandma so we may add her as some point. Looking forward to connecting with this group.

We are so excited for our first ever cruise as gold and to Alaska!

We are DH, myself and DS 10 at cruise time.:thumbsup2

Hi,
We rebooked our 2014 cruise for the 2015 Alaska cruise. At the time of sailing, my boys will be 5.5 and 7.5 years old. Really looking forward to this trip! We did our first ever cruise aboard the Dream in February and loved it!
Is there a Facebook page already set up?
Thanks!

I am so impressed that we already have 3 pages and we don't cruise for 16 months! This is our 2nd cruise to Alaska with DCL, first was last August and it was our best vacation EVER!! (except for the 16 hour trip home). When we cruised the Dream in 2012 we had a very active group and I was able to get pen pals for both of my girls.....great to have friends from day 1! :thumbsup2

It will be myself, DH, DD19 and DD13. We will defiantly participate in the FE.

Denise

I am so impressed that we already have 3 pages and we don't cruise for 16 months! This is our 2nd cruise to Alaska with DCL, first was last August and it was our best vacation EVER!! (except for the 16 hour trip home). When we cruised the Dream in 2012 we had a very active group and I was able to get pen pals for both of my girls.....great to have friends from day 1! :thumbsup2 It will be myself, DH, DD19 and DD13. We will defiantly participate in the FE. Denise

Just need your room number. You can send me names(if you want them included) and room number through PM here.

Will there be a limit to the number of cabins? I'm doing an FE on another ship and we are doing groups of 20 cabins.

Hello!! We just booked this sailing and are very excited! This will be our first trip to Alaska and only our second cruise ever! (And our first time on the Wonder!) We were surprised to be able to book two connecting SPH rooms! :banana:

I look forward to meeting all of you on the ship! It will be me (Chandra), my husband (Chris), and our 4 children who will be 13, 12, 8, and 8 by the end of August. Only 15 more months! :rotfl:

Hello!! We just booked this sailing and are very excited! This will be our first trip to Alaska and only our second cruise ever! (And our first time on the Wonder!) We were surprised to be able to book two connecting SPH rooms! :banana: I look forward to meeting all of you on the ship! It will be me (Chandra), my husband (Chris), and our 4 children who will be 13, 12, 8, and 8 by the end of August. Only 15 more months! :rotfl:

Welcome!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter