Wonder to Alaska August 24th 2015

Ljbadfan

disney fan
Trying to start meet page for the cruise. This will be my 3rd Alaska cruise all with Disney

Wow. I have never been this early on a cruise meet thread before.

We have 2 adults and 3 kids who will be 12,7,6 when we sail.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We are in as well. We just had to postpone from the Aug. 25 Alaska trip this summer because DH started a business management degree program.

It is myself, DH, DD-9 at cruise time, and DS-6 at cruise time. This will be our second Disney cruise.

Hi everyone! This will be our 2nd DCL Alaska cruise - there's my DH & I and our DS (he'll be almost 4 when we sail). We did the May 2013 Alaska cruise and loved it so much, we vowed we had to do it again :thumbsup2

Hi everyone!:wave2: This will be our third DCL and first ever 7 night! When we sail it will be me, DH, DD11, DD9 and DD6. Super excited...off to make my ticker!:woohoo:

Hello everyone!

This will be or first cruise to Alaska and our only our second ever cruise.

My family consists of me (35), DH (36), DD (6) and DS (4). I am so excited to have booked this trip although dreading the cost of airfare from the U.K!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hello! Myself (Alisha) and my husband (Bill) will be joining this cruise! We will be leaving our 2 boys home with grandma and grandpa this time :) This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, we absolutely LOVED the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean this past december! Cannot wait for Alaska and to get to know some of our fellow cruisers!

We are in. 2 adults, 2 boys, who will be 11 and 14...geez I'm getting old...
We're much the same here. DS14 (Erik), DD11 (Holly soon to be 12 then) but also adding DS8 (Peter).
We're Barry & Christine and looking forward to our 3rd Disney Cruise!
Oh, BTW, we're Canadians eh?

Hi everyone! Just booked this cruise! It will be me, DH and DD who will be 11 at the time of sailing! First Alaska cruise, but cruise #8 with DCL!!!!!! We have the DVC cruise in August and the southern with the repo before this cruise! Super excited about Alaska! Have always wanted to go!!!!!!

My husband Paul & I along with our DS Lennox 10 and DD 8 Nishaya age at time of cruise will be going on our first, is this group for the fish extenders or will there be a group on Facebook? XD

We're on this one too.

My wife Kristen and I.
+
Kids then will be:
DD11
DD9
DS4
DD4

It'll be our second Disney cruise. Looking forward to seeing you all on board.

If no one has any objections I'll start an FE List. And if anyone would like to do a Roaming Gnome I am more than happy to get that started as well!

I will sail with DS10 (at the time),
This will be our 6th DCL cruise, but 1st Alaska and 1st 7-night with DCL.
Would love to join FE group.
Really looking forward to this "bucket list" trip!

Waving hi to everyone on this cruise! :wave2: And yes I would like to do the FE too, as long as it doesn't get too big.:flower3:

First timer for the FE thing!

I will sail with DS10 (at the time), This will be our 6th DCL cruise, but 1st Alaska and 1st 7-night with DCL. Would love to join FE group. Really looking forward to this "bucket list" trip!

I'll keep the list here! No one should be excluded! It's too much fun!

2633-Pascaltongue—DW, DH, DD6, DS
8572-Jennyjinx3—DW, DH, DD11, DD9, DD6
7620-luvmygrljb--DW, DH, DD11
2631-DW, DH, DS10, DD8
7128-marypoppins14--DW, DS(10)
6620-Meloniesf--DW, DH, DS13, DS9
2601-iamadisneynut--DW, DH, DD13, DS8
7012-Disneymom70--DW, DH, DD9, DS6
6520-DisSarahK--DW, DH, DD11, DS9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter