• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder Returns to Galveston - November 6, 2015

We were ALSO on that April 2013 cruise and got soaked in Key West! Was so glad to see the Wonder back in Galveston, and convinced my BIL and SIL to sail with us. :) but whoops..in wrong thread because we are on the Nov 13 sailing :)

That was such a fun cruise wasn't it!! Even with the rain, we just love that itinerary. So glad to see so many of us going on this one. We are trying to convince our friends to come with us again. :-) I think I remember your username from that cruise.

Hey everyone! I am are there is some confusion going on and I apologize for that! I am the lady organizing the fish extend for the Disney Wonder November 6, 2015 out of Galveston. There is a Facebook page created if you have and are familiar with Facebook. If not no worries you will be included as well if you are only DisBoards! To join the fe please email Nikki at disneycruiselady@gmail.com and I will get you on the list. Please do be patient with me because I don't always check disboards but I will start making a habit of it :) I am so excited and thrilled to be going on another disney cruise and can't wait for it!

Thanks for giving us the latest. It will be here before we know it!

Hey everyone! I am are there is some confusion going on and I apologize for that! I am the lady organizing the fish extend for the Disney Wonder November 6, 2015 out of Galveston. There is a Facebook page created if you have and are familiar with Facebook. If not no worries you will be included as well if you are only DisBoards! To join the fe please email Nikki at disneycruiselady@gmail.com and I will get you on the list. Please do be patient with me because I don't always check disboards but I will start making a habit of it :) I am so excited and thrilled to be going on another disney cruise and can't wait for it!

Just want to make sure of a few things!

1. Everyone who had emailed me I have you one the list so no worries there. I haven't sent anything as of yet but will send something out in the next week or so.

2. I have no ill feelings towards DisBoards (it is a bit hard for me to follow at times but I enjoy it!) lots of great information.

3. I have no problem have one big group. If you are not on Facebook no worries!! I will do my very best to stay up to date. I have already started making stuff for EVERYONE who will be participating in the fe.

4. Last but certainly not least. I want everyone to have a magically cruise. I don't want anyone to feel left out wether you are a disboards or Facebook we can all have fun. I don't want any hurt feelings or any of that. If you feel you are left out please speak up.

I am beyond excited to be in charge of the fe this time around. I want everyone to have the best cruise possible. Fe is such a great experience to add to an already fun trip! I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

A little but about me; I have been with my husband for 8 years, two years ago we married on a Disney Cruise out of Galveston in January. We have an almost seven year old daughter Maddi and I have a bonus daughter Hailey who will be 14. I run my own business as a photographer in Kansas. I have an addiction to all things Disney! I also have a love for anything with glitter and sparkle

I finally got to book this cruise!:cool1: I was waiting to book onboard and just got off the boat on Thursday . I so enjoyed doing all this on my last cruise that I couldn't wait to start again;)

Hi, I am new to this forum so I hope I am doing this right. My family and I will be on the Wonder in November 2015. We can't wait. My daughter is organizing in FE, she is so awesome! This will be my fourth cruise, second with Disney which by the way is the best!

Hi, I am new to this forum so I hope I am doing this right. My family and I will be on the Wonder in November 2015. We can't wait. My daughter is organizing in FE, she is so awesome! This will be my fourth cruise, second with Disney which by the way is the best!

pixiedust:Welcomepixiedust:
I am sure this thread will become more active the closer we get to cruising, right now we are all patiently waiting:)

I finally got to book this cruise!:cool1: I was waiting to book onboard and just got off the boat on Thursday so I am now joining in on FB and here so I can keep in the loop. I so enjoyed doing all this on my last cruise that I couldn't wait to start again;)

Welcome! What cruise/ship did you just get off? I am going to try and reshop this one when we are on the Dream in November. :-)

Welcome to the DIS and this cruise. We are getting closer and closer to the one year mark so that is exciting. I think a lot of us are just patiently waiting though. :-)

Welcome! On page 1 of this thread you'll see posts about our FE list that has already been started.
FISH EXTENDER: Fish Extender Sign Up Information being organized by Ndemitras: If you would like to be a part of the fish extender please email her at disneycruiselady@gmail.com. Please include your names, ages, room number, and any allergies.

We also have a group of about 70 people that are cruising on this cruising that are talking on FB. The link for that I see can also be found on the first page of this thread.

:welcome:

Howdy y'all!! ;)

We are currently booked on the 2015 Thanksgiving cruise, but I'm thinking of switching to this one. And that was before I saw how civilized this group is. ::yes::

This cruise is not only less expensive (and I can move my OBB here, unlike the Thanksgiving cruise), it also goes to ports we have not been to before. And it seems some friends from our last cruise are on this one. (Hi Debbie!) And no one is fighting, or trying to close out the FE list now. (yes, now - more than a year before we set sail.) A cruise is supposed to be fun, not cause more stress. This seems like a fun group.

Howdy y'all!! ;)

We are currently booked on the 2015 Thanksgiving cruise, but I'm thinking of switching to this one. And that was before I saw how civilized this group is. ::yes::
Dive in, the waters fine! :thumbsup2 Crazy for cruising, but a nice bunch! :dance3:

And it seems some friends from our last cruise are on this one. (Hi Debbie!)

Hey - no fair! That cruise was a long time ago and I don't remember DIS names very well. Is this Dorothy? And if so, that means Elyssa will already have a friend onboard - YAY!

We've actually been booked on this from when they opened up the bookings, just getting around to finding the thread. I will be boarding the Wonder in about a week for a B2B out of MIA. So happy DCL is back in Texas!!
We are also booked on the crossing to San Juan and then the first one out of San Juan. Looking forward to chatting and getting to know everyone. It will be us two adults.
Elaine

Oh boy, we must be getting close to cruise time, because the cruise nightmares have started. Last night I had a nightmare that we missed boarding and I watched the ship sail away while we watched in tears. We knew we were on a BTB so we booked the hotel until the ship came back for the second cruise. :scared:

For anyone traveling, have you booked your hotel yet? I'm so disappointed, I've been trying to book Hotel Galvez where we stayed last time, but online say's there is no availability. I've also seen a couple of other hotel sites with the same problem. I wonder if there is some event that has the hotel's all busy, does anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter