Wonder November 27, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I just switched to this cruise from the November 13th sailing. The port times were way to short on that sailing and after numerous emails from the group it seemed apparent that Disney was not interested in changing the times. So here we are, there are 8 of us sailing. Myself, my husband, our 5 boys and my mom. hope to get to know everyone!

We are also booked on this cruise!! We moved our OBB date to this one once we found out the dates for 2015! It will be my in-laws, myself, DH & DD (4). We would like to join the FE for sure!!!

This is will be our 7th Disney cruise and our 3rd time being on the Wonder!! :cool1:

Hi all!

We just booked for this cruise and are so excited!!

It'll be 5, maybe 6 of us (we're hoping for baby #3 before the cruise!):

My husband, Chris
Me (Maureen)
Ashton (12 at sailing)
Aidan (5)
Lindsey (my BF!)

It's Chris' and my 2nd DCL cruise but everyone else's 1st! We'd love to join the FE!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!

Maureen

Yay, we just booked today for the 11/27/15 cruise! So excited! :dance3:

It will be DH, me, DS (10 at time of cruise), DS (8) and DD (5). We are travelling with two other families as well who were also with us on our last DCL cruise.

This will be our 2nd DCL cruise, the first being out of Galveston on Magic back in 10/12. So happy we had the option to go out of Galveston again, such an easier drive coming from Austin!

Would love to participate in the FE gift exchange once again. Woo hoo, can't wait! :)

Kelly

I haven't posted since 2011, so please be gentle with me if I'm doing this wrong! :) My family is coming on the cruise and we have at least 3 other families booked with us! It'll be our 4th cruise out of Galveston on a Disney ship, 2nd time to do FE's and we are counting down the days! We've been blessed to sail a lot on DCL over they years, but my oldest will be 17 1/2 when we sail and it's most likely his last one as a "kid" - how did that happen?!? Bittersweet.

I'm going to attempt to message someone I saw on this thread to join the FE group (have to scroll back to find that) - is there anything else I should know?

Hey everyone! This is our FIRST cruise ever! We have done the world many, many times, but decided to take our first cruise with Disney! (of course!) I would love to be a part of the FB group (just requested to join) and also part of the FE!

My husband and I are recently married (destination wedding on 7/7/14 in Cancun) and will be traveling from Austin with our 2 boys (13 and 6, at the time of travel!).

Any suggestions or tips ya'll have would be awesome! So glad that we can make friends before we go!

~Jeanette~

We are DCL newbies! This will be our first cruise and we are so excited to be going... It will be me, my husband, daughter and two sons (10, 8 and 5). I would love to get any information that would help make our trip that much more fantastic!!

I have heard about fish extenders, have no idea what they are! My kids love pin trading at DW, is this something that is done on board too?

Super excited!
The Parker Crew

We are DCL newbies! This will be our first cruise and we are so excited to be going... It will be me, my husband, daughter and two sons (10, 8 and 5). I would love to get any information that would help make our trip that much more fantastic!!

I have heard about fish extenders, have no idea what they are! My kids love pin trading at DW, is this something that is done on board too?

Super excited!
The Parker Crew

We will also be on this cruise

it's our 2nd cruise, first one out of Galveston ;).

It will be 5 of us maybe 6 if I can get my sister to come with us. We will also be traveling with another family maybe two. so excited !!.

DH, myself, and our 9 year old DS, 6 year DD, and 5 year old DS.

We cannot wait!!!

We will also be on this cruise it's our 2nd cruise, first one out of Galveston ;). It will be 5 of us maybe 6 if I can get my sister to come with us. We will also be traveling with another family maybe two. so excited !!. DH, myself, and our 9 year old DS, 6 year DD, and 5 year old DS. We cannot wait!!!
Welcome aboard!
Are those their ages now, or at sail?

My family is so excited! This will be our first Disney cruise. The wife and I have been on 3 cruises with RCCL before we had children so now it's their turn to have some fun! :yay:

My family is so excited! This will be our first Disney cruise. The wife and I have been on 3 cruises with RCCL before we had children so now it's their turn to have some fun! :yay:

And your turn to have fun TOO! We went on 5 DCL cruises before having our daughter and loved every minute of it. Lots of adult fun. Glad you are joining us. By the time this cruise hits, it will be my 22nd DCL cruise. ;)

We left our kids behind with the grandparents for two of our DCL cruises. It's great with or without kids.

We just switched our on board credit to this cruise! We can't wait! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise for our family. At time of sail our daughter will be 8 and our son will be 3. We can't wait to see what this adventure holds. We absolutely loved our first one!

Just off the Panama Canal cruise and booked this one onboard! It will be me, Ashley and DH, Randy. This will be our 6th DCL cruise and 2nd out of Galveston!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter