Wonder May 28, 2006

Laurel - Congratulations on the wl. That's fantastic. I'm hoping to really get motivated now that the SuperBowl is over. I just couldn't give up all that tasty food during the football games, tee hee! I've got a goal to start exercising on 2/15. I have to get thru Valentines Day w/my kiddos first. We're filling out valentines tonight (w/candy in them, of course) and I'll be baking a surprise for them this weekend. I definately would love to loose that 10 lbs before the cruise. Keep up the good work.

We had fun last weekend celebrating the SB at Disney. We spent most of the afternoon hanging out at the Boardwalk before heading back to our condo for the game. We went to Beaches & Cream and ordered a Kitchen Sink as a pre-game celebration. It was awesome. ESPN Club had an announcer outside, a huge JumboTron TV, music going, street entertainers, etc. It was alot of fun and definately got us pumped up for the game.

Looking forward to the cruise now. I'd love to meet up with some other Dis'ers on the Cruise. Maybe we can schedule a meet. That would be pretty cool.

Chat w/ya'll later,
Lissa

:woohoo: 103 Days Left To Go :woohoo:

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Freezing here in Florida :cold: Am definitely missing the sunshine :sunny: Can't wait for the warmth of the Bahamas :banana:

Hope to hear from everyone real some and hopefully some new Disers will join in too!!

Hi everyone :wave:

We're still here - just biding our time (3 months, and 1 week!) until our trip!

Glad to hear you're all doing well and congrats on the WL , too! :cool1:

My brother and his family just informed us that they want to go on our next Disney cruise with us! :banana: My SIL is in a Master's program, so I couldn't get them to go this time - but they've asked us to "test the waters" and we'll all go together the next time. How fun to travel with another part of our family! :hug:

Take care!
Kerry

we are under the 100 day mark......97 and counting!!!! :Pinkbounc :woohoo:
I can't wait since right now the tem is a frigid 1 degree!!!!! and wind chills today are supposed to go to around 20 below!!!!! :rolleyes: I guess I will just have to keep looking at everyones nice pictures that I see on the boards and keep thinking about our cruise!!!!
have a great day and stay warm!!!

:woohoo: Less than 100 days, I am so excited :tongue: I can't believe how quickly the time is moving!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! I was in Atlanta, freezing :cold: for my DD's cheerleading competition. Looking forward to being home this weekend and doing nothing.

Just can't believe that we will all be on the Wonder in 89 days :cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Hope everyone is doing great and hope to hear from all of you real soon!!

Please help, We booked our cruise thru a travel agent. We are doing the 4 day land 3 day sea cruise. We are scheduled to leave Texas on the 28th to travel to Port Orleans Riverside where we'll stay for 4 days. Then DCL will transport us on thrusday June 1st to our ship? Is this correct? And is this thread the cruise my family will be on or should I look for another. Just a little confused.

I think you may want to see if someone has started a thread for a 3 day on June 1 2006. Us on this thread will be getting of on June 1st. Good Luck and have a good time.

Hey Everyone, just wanted to say Hi and hope everyone is doing well. Can't believe it is March already and that we will be on the ship in 82 days :yay:

Hope to hear from you all and catch up on how everyone is doing.

Hi everyone!
Well, I just made the final payment on the cruise. :cool1:
Guess we can start making our excursion reservations, etc. on Saturday, March 11th. Now I have to put all the great ideas from this board on to a list and get things organized!

Take care and meet you soon!

Kerry :wave2:

Hey all, just wanted to let you night my wife and I will be celebrating our honeymoon on the May 28th cruise! We are getting married May 20th, and we be driving up to Orlando the 27th to stay close to port so we can set sail on the 28th! Following the cruise we will be staying a Port Orleans Riverside for a couple days to finish up our honeymoon and enjoy the parks. We both love Disney and are very excited about this being our first Disney Cruise! We are are current passholders and must of vistited Disney 14 or 16 times last year! If you have any comments or advice (this being our first Disney Cruise and our honeymoon) please let me know!

hey we are at he 75 day mark............ :cheer2:
Time is going so fast, it almost seems like I just booked it over 1 year ago!!!

Hello all, my family and I will be cruising with our neighbor and his daughter on the May 28th cruise. This will be everyone's first cruise. My family includes my DW, DS 13 and DD 6. My neighbor's DD will be just shy of her 13th b-day and is hoping to attend the Teen Club with my DS. I am a little worried about my DD because she is so shy and is apprehensive about approaching unfamiliar kids to play. I'm hoping I might be able to help her make a few friends (5-7 yo club) here on the DISboards before the cruise. She has seen the DCL DVD and I've been trying to get her excited about the Oceaneer Club, but right now she says she wants to stay with mom and dad instead of going to the club. At least we have two months to change her mind. I can't believe we are just a little more than two months from the cruise, since we booked in Nov 2004. We were able to get one of the secret porthole rooms thanks to the DISboards. My neighbor was also able to book a SPH room.

We will be flying in from Phoenix and spending three days at Universal Studios prior to the cruise and then finishing up with 10 days at WDW after the cruise.

mbogoje said:
Hello all, my family and I will be cruising with our neighbor and his daughter on the May 28th cruise. This will be everyone's first cruise. My family includes my DW, DS 13 and DD 6. My neighbor's DD will be just shy of her 13th b-day and is hoping to attend the Teen Club with my DS. I am a little worried about my DD because she is so shy and is apprehensive about approaching unfamiliar kids to play. I'm hoping I might be able to help her make a few friends (5-7 yo club) here on the DISboards before the cruise. She has seen the DCL DVD and I've been trying to get her excited about the Oceaneer Club, but right now she says she wants to stay with mom and dad instead of going to the club. At least we have two months to change her mind. I can't believe we are just a little more than two months from the cruise, since we booked in Nov 2004. We were able to get one of the secret porthole rooms thanks to the DISboards. My neighbor was also able to book a SPH room.

We will be flying in from Phoenix and spending three days at Universal Studios prior to the cruise and then finishing up with 10 days at WDW after the cruise.

Welcome aboard!!!! :wave2:
This is also our first cruise, Me, (Mom) DS 12 Sis-in-law and 2 nieces 22 and 24. we are super excited. As I tell everybody soon I will be dancing onboard with Mickey!!! :banana:

Hey out there, I see there's a few people on the same cruise as me after all! My mom and I will be sailing on the 28th cruise as well, and I'm dying to get out of school and on the boat. I'm 16, and I've been on a number of cruises before this one, most with Disney. We both had tons of fun on the last one we went on, so here's to hoping that everybody enjoys themselves this time too!

P.S. If you check out the avatar, that's actually me on the cruise LAST year, in a Cap'n Sparrow get-up for Pirate Night. I'll be wearing something similar for the night this year, so long as they have it and I can gather together the costume stuff. PotC fan: confirmed!

Sorry, I've been out of the loop. Glad to see other cruisers signing on. I can't believe we're under 60 days. I haven't had much time to get on the boards lately, but I'm starting to get really excited. My DH and kids think I'm nuts to be planning even this far out, but I know how the time sneaks up. I hope we can all meet up onboard. It's me (40 something), DH (40 something), DD 12, DS 11 (almost 12 at cruise time), and DD9. We're huge Steelers fans (hi WannabeCruiser), my girls cheer and play softball, and my son plays baseball (and would love to play football - but he's small for his age and mama won't let him, boo hoo!). Hopefully, we'll all have alot in common.

Keep the threads comin,

Lissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter