Wonder May 17, 2015 3 Night Mexican Riviera

I am trying to reply to EvaSue to join FE. Am still trying to figure out how?:confused3. I heard I have to post at least 10 times to get access.
Is that true?

Are there going to be more than 1 group for FE? Who decides the number in a group and how many groups? Again, I am new to this entire process.

I saw EvaSue is jumping Ship? Have a great time in Cabo. I signed into the new leaders link for FE. Still can't do to much, under my 10 post limit.
Looking forward to a great cruise!! :cheer2:pixiedust:

Beverly,
Tried to respond to your PM, it won't let me until I get over the big 10 post mark!:surfweb:
Wow a lot of personal time invested in this!

Helloooooo is anyone there? Where did everyone go? :confused3
Did everyone jump ship for the Oct. 5 night? :confused:
Looking for fun people to connect with and partyparty:
I would love to get a Champagne tasting group together. Do the tiara, boa thing :yay:

Helloooooo is anyone there? Where did everyone go? :confused3 Did everyone jump ship for the Oct. 5 night? :confused: Looking for fun people to connect with and partyparty: I would love to get a Champagne tasting group together. Do the tiara, boa thing :yay:
. I'm new, too!! Still trying to figure this DISBoard thing out!! I've tried twice to sign up for the FE, not sure yet if it went through the second time. I'm thinking it might not be working because I am using my iPad. I guess I will try the computer if DisneyLove58 doesn't receive it.

This will be our third cruise for my DH (Jeff) and me (Lynne), but our first FE. I am excited to participate and to have my own fish extender to hang outside our stateroom door!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hello, newcomers!!! I've been busy with work and just noticed all these wonderful posts!!!

Hope all of you join the FE!!! Since I booked on opening day in March, I've already been stocking up on FE gifts! It's crazy cuz I have a large heavy basket that is already FULL (a cube size that's about 2 1/2 feet high and 1 1/2 feet wide)!!! I need to stop! DH is nice enough to NOT tell me to stop finding stuff! I'm not going to give hints, but I love what I've found so far! :)

It would be so fun if we have a DISmeets on embarkation day and an adult alcohol tasting arranged for our group!

We just got back last Friday night from our 5 night DLR staycation (hurray for NO airfare) at the Villas at the GCH.

Now this means we have to wait a torturous TEN months for this cruise. Are you kidding me?!?!? How am I going to be able to wait this long?!?!

This will be our third cruise for my DH (Jeff) and me (Lynne), but our first FE. I am excited to participate and to have my own fish extender to hang outside our stateroom door!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

I am very new to this too. :yay:
Still trying to navigate this site and also using my IPad. :surfweb:
This will be our first Meet/FE Cruise :thumbsup2
This will be our 14th DCL Cruise.
Looking forward to meeting new people.:wave2:

Hi All and Newcomers,

Welcome to the group!:wave2: We have some great people in this group. I know we have a while to wait, but I can't wait.:rotfl2: So far we have 10 cabins signed up for FE with a total of 21 people.:thumbsup2:banana: Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi All and Newcomers, Welcome to the group!:wave2: We have some great people in this group. I know we have a while to wait, but I can't wait.:rotfl2: So far we have 10 cabins signed up for FE with a total of 21 people.:thumbsup2:banana: Have a great weekend everyone.

Just making sure, that my DH and I were removed from the list? Even though it is fun, I am not going to have time to work on anything.

Hi all - I am so excited for this cruise. This will be our families first Disney cruise, and I have heard so much about it - I cant wait.

Glad to see the FE group - I cant wait to start buying stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter