Wonder May 17, 2015 3 Night Mexican Riviera

Welcome aboard! Is your name AJ? I will add you and Fran to the roll call and to the FE. Great to have you here!!

My name is Alison, I guess I need to change my signature so people can see it better, it seems to be hidden amongst all my other signature items. :rotfl:

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. This cruise is way more active than my other two cruises combined!

My name is Alison, I guess I need to change my signature so people can see it better, it seems to be hidden amongst all my other signature items. :rotfl:

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. This cruise is way more active than my other two cruises combined!

It's my fault, I'm always on my iPhone and I can't see people's signatures! ;)
And YES, this is going to be a great group! I'm getting really tempted to try to talk my man into a B2B.

It's my fault, I'm always on my iPhone and I can't see people's signatures! ;)
And YES, this is going to be a great group! I'm getting really tempted to try to talk my man into a B2B.

Yeah, I don't use the Android app because without seeing people's signatures, I don't know who they are!

The B2B is going to be so cool. I'd always heard of people doing them but I couldn't imagine us doing it until I saw the 2 and 3 day itineraries. We get closer to platinum and it feels almost like we're on a 5 day vacation. I hope you can convince him and get the same cabin so you don't have to pack up and move.

It's my fault, I'm always on my iPhone and I can't see people's signatures! ;) And YES, this is going to be a great group! I'm getting really tempted to try to talk my man into a B2B.[/QUOTE

Oh my goodness!! If you can handle it, we would love you to join us on the B2B!!! I'm so excited that we already have a growing group for the B2B.
Thanks again for organizing everything!

So how many folks are on the 3 day and how many are on the B2B? It seems like a lot of us jumped on the whole B2B thing, or am I getting confused?

We are on the 3night only.:( I would love to make it a 5night trip, but whoever will be watching my DS&DD might not make it 5nights.:lmao::rotfl2: I will let you all B2B cruiser's tell me how the 2night was and maybe the 2016 year go for it, but with the kids.

This does seem so far like a great group!:thumbsup2:cool1: I'm enjoying the fact that I have someone to talk to about it bc I so badly want to tell DH, but I can't let him know anything:rolleyes1

So glad to hear about info coming back here. At least big things like if we decide to have a meet: when/where and info of our FE. I asked to have this thread on put up on the cruise meets for Wonder 2015.

So glad to hear about info coming back here. At least big things like if we decide to have a meet: when/where and info of our FE. I asked to have this thread on put up on the cruise meets for Wonder 2015.

While I do Facebook - I prefer my cruising social activity here. It makes me sad that so many have moved to Facebook. I just get too confused over there and manage this better here - but then again, I am old and look how long I have been on the DIS. Must be something to be said about teaching old dogs new tricks! I will keep you company although probably not as much until after our November cruise.

While I'm on FB, I much prefer the DIS for real communications. It's easy to miss posts on FB whereas the DIS is easy to catch up even when you get a couple days behind.

I am sure with this group that the DIS page will be very active and up-to-speed! And I agree, this is the best place for all the important stuff. ;)

I am sure with this group that the DIS page will be very active and up-to-speed! And I agree, this is the best place for all the important stuff. ;)

Yes, I agree! Since I'd have to use my DH's FB, I probably won't check as often! I LOVE DISboards!

Our cruise's link is currently a June Alaskan cruise. Can anyone more familiar with the DIS :wizard:

TIA

Anni

Someone has already posted on the "Find your Cruise" thread that the link is incorrect, but Irish Cowboy probably hasn't been by since someone discovered the mistake. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Even though it's still a year away I'm excited to have something to look forward to next year and meeting all you nice people!

We are doing the B2B and so that will be our 3rd and 4th cruise. We did the Pixar cruise and will be on the 2N CTN coming up in May.

Here is my brood and ages upon sailing next year
Me - Wilma
Nicholas (14)
Robert (13)
Emily (11)

Would love to join the FE group too. Looking forward to chatting with you here!

We would like to join in the FE as well:

Me
Husband
DD (7)
DD (7)

We are in cabin 7507 for both the 2 and 3 day cruises :)

I am really excited, too! I keep reading all these horrid reviews about Ensenada that are a little discouraging. I think we will wait for the excursions to come out, find one that's good for all ages, and make the most of it! I just can't imagine NOT getting off the ship at least once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter