Wonder May 17, 2015 3 Night Mexican Riviera

Ok... I'm going to place the order for the wristbands (see post 360) on Thursday. I will have them at our meet and greet. I have a paypal account you can send the money to it is angelitawghs@yahoo. I believe you can login and "send" money. Its $1.00 per wristband, once you send thru paypal please PM me so I can add your paid amount on my spreadsheet. I'm going to order 100 wristbands if anyone wants more than originally requested you can pay for it and I will make sure you get it. If there are any left over I will buy them. Any questions let me know.
What are the wrist bands for and how do I PM you on here?

Hi all!
Buzz Lightyear FE group is missing cabin numbers for:
1-SoCalCrew...all 3 cabins
2-Mimzy111
3-P4disney

If anyone has this info, if you could please share? I've made attempts to reach SoCalCrew and Mimzy111 but, I cannot locate P4disney on this form.
Thanks!

Hi all!
Buzz Lightyear FE group is missing cabin numbers for:
1-SoCalCrew...all 3 cabins
2-Mimzy111
3-P4disney

If anyone has this info, if you could please share? I've made attempts to reach SoCalCrew and Mimzy111 but, I cannot locate P4disney on this form.
Thanks!
Mimzy111 is in cabin# 6599

Hi DisneyLove58 I just ordered my 6 wristbands from you,thanks

Got it Shinya! :banana::banana: Mixology class is about an hour long gathering and a crew member will talk about the 5-6 different mix drinks that are in front of you to taste. Its what is mixed in the certain drink and so on. A bit information and a lot of fun.

What are the wrist bands for and how do I PM you on here?

Sarah I can add him, I'm giving ppl to sign up until thursday and then after that I have to close it. Wristbands it like our own like piece of our group. If you see someone with a wristband you know they are in your cruising group. But I will say this if there is a lot of wristbands left and I have to pay the difference I'm most likely going to be giving them out as pixie dust on the last day seeing as how I won't need an extra 45 wristbands at home.:rotfl2:

Hi, What is a mixology? Its my first cruise:)

It's basically a drinking class where they teach you how to make 5 different drinks. They're all hosted differently, sometimes the participants make drinks for the class, sometimes they are premixed and the participants get to make their own drink after you try them all. Regardless it's always a fun class and you get a lot of drinks for the $20.

Sorry Disneylove58, I did not get any message regarding the cabin number. Thank you Tammy M for reaching out :-). Are we giving FE gifts everyday of the cruise or just one time? Also, as I mentioned before, I'm hoping no one gets offended that my family won't be joining the meet-ups. We are cruising with other families that are not interested in the FEs. We've cruised Disney in the past and my kids are really wanting to participate in the FEs. Have we heard from SoCalCrew and P4Disney for their cabin numbers?

Sorry Disneylove58, I did not get any message regarding the cabin number. Thank you Tammy M for reaching out :-). Are we giving FE gifts everyday of the cruise or just one time? Also, as I mentioned before, I'm hoping no one gets offended that my family won't be joining the meet-ups. We are cruising with other families that are not interested in the FEs. We've cruised Disney in the past and my kids are really wanting to participate in the FEs. Have we heard from SoCalCrew and P4Disney for their cabin numbers?

I'm doing FEs once. I have individual gifts for everyone. I'm contemplating a cabin gift as well but still unsure. I think if I had more time I could have gone "over board" with the projects. I'm sure whatever you decide will be great! This is our first cruise and we booked in Feb. So when I found out about FEs I was already behind...I was shocked to see people have been working on theirs for a year! I must say that the questions for our FE groups were right on with the food allergies and alcohol preference....made it so much easier. I've reached out to SoCalCrew via Disboards and P4disney via FB messenger. I have not heard from either. The second I do I will let the Buzz group know. 24 DAYS!!!!!

Is it too late to join the FE?

@SailorJen I'm closing the late FE group today @7pm PST. If you go to post 307 (I believe) you will see the info I need to add your cabin to this group. If I do not get that info by that time I'm sorry but the group will be closed. I hope you are able to provide that info. Happy to have you cruising with us!

On such a short cruise, I'm planning on just doing one drop off.

Even though we are doing the back-to-back, I have a feeling I'm already hoping for more nights on the Wonder.

Cabin #2575 has Cindi DM (37), DS Brayden (13), DD Maddie (11), DN (Niece) Kaylee (13) . I would LOVE alcoholic gifts seeing as how I'm traveling with 3 kids. No allergies and we're celebrating Kaylee's 1st cruise!!
Cabin #2513 has Rene DM (38), DS Carson (8), DD Emily (6), DF (Friend) Allexxa (8). Any non-bubbly alcohol is great & there are no allergies. Celebrating their 1st cruise & 1st family vacation!!

@leopardcherry please make 10 posts so I can PM you the FE list you are a part of.

Woo hoo 8 people signed up for the Mixology class!! See below for the info needed to sign up:

The minimum # of guest is 20 and the max is 40 guest. In order to sign up per cast member "Guests per class, a $20.00 per person will be charged to each onboard account whether they show-up or not. I will need names with stateroom numbers at least 2 weeks prior to sail date." The cast member working with me will confirm our time and date, this date was a tentative one she set. Please feel free to PM me this info... I would like to send it no later than May 2nd so if you are joining us on the Mixology please send me the info ASAP.

We are booked for our first Disney cruise with my sister and family who have done Disney cruises before, was curious about the FE ( fish extenders group) if there is a group for this short cruise out of DS and how we might join if it is open to two new Families? I want to make the experience memorable for my two DS (7) and DS (4) family looking to be a part of all things memorable and fun.

Got it Shinya! :banana::banana: Mixology class is about an hour long gathering and a crew member will talk about the 5-6 different mix drinks that are in front of you to taste. Its what is mixed in the certain drink and so on. A bit information and a lot of fun.

Sarah I can add him, I'm giving ppl to sign up until thursday and then after that I have to close it. Wristbands it like our own like piece of our group. If you see someone with a wristband you know they are in your cruising group. But I will say this if there is a lot of wristbands left and I have to pay the difference I'm most likely going to be giving them out as pixie dust on the last day seeing as how I won't need an extra 45 wristbands at home.:rotfl2:

:tinker:Hi, I would love to join the Mixology please add me and my son Shinya-6085/Lowie Jr.-6083.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter