Wonder getting REPO'ed to Vancouver!: May 20th, 2013 Official Thread!

Thanks ACDSNY! Stateroom 7120 was still available... I grabbed it!! We were actually booked on a the Fantasy going out of Port Canaveral for this same week. I was teetering on changing to this cruise, but being able to get this secret veranda helped me decide. Thank you! :dance3:

Well done for being able to snap this up and welcome on board.

HELLO, from the SF Bay Area!! I've cruised a total of 19 voyages, but have never embarked on such a "Magical Voyage". I, the aunt who spoils all the nieces & nephews, joined up to see if the bang was really worth my buck!! The way you good folk rave about these Magical Vessels Afloat, I've booked TWO cruises -one with the kids (Magic 04/29/13) & one sans (Wonder-Pacific/Vancouver Repo)!! Looking forward to a great time!

I can't sew worth a lick, but I have 3 months to work on a FE!! Please add us 3 adults to the roll call party: #6644 - Tina (line dancing mom), Nikki & JoJo (Tina's daughters)

Thanks! You guys are certainly a group of Magical People. We'll fit right in!

Nikki

Btw, that's "Line Dancing Tina" in the Tea Cup! Mom just won't stay still! LOL!

Welcome on board.

Hello there... We just booked a GTY but haven't gotten flights back down to LA yet as my DH won't commit until we can get his parents to join us for their 40th anniversary. I just wanted to let you know I'll be lurking on the thread until we decide one way or another.

We are: myself, DH, DD (4 at sail date), and DS (9m at sail date), and hopefully adding my MIL & FIL and my BFF and her nieces.

Welcome on board. I hope that you will get to join us.

Corinna

dolphingirl47 said:
With all the new people joining us, I thought I repost the link to sign up for the Fish Extender exchange:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFhWMTdZYnRVQmFBSWxWdWJzQ0JZdlE6MQ

So far the following people are signed up:

Pandgedwards
Kairi
Corabella
cOASTIE and MATE
Holly
Disneynanny
mrsa1993

Corinna

Thanks! If we go we will definitely be doing the FE (DD loved checking her pocket every time we came back to the room) but I don't want to sign up until we are confirmed.

I just booked this cruise; we can't wait to join you! :yay:

This is our 3rd DCL voyage, but our 1st FE. I hope to think of something WONDERfully creative before we sail.

It is myself and two daughters (8,9) in one cabin; my parents (first-timers) in the other.

This is our 3rd DCL voyage, but our 1st FE. I hope to think of something WONDERfully creative before we sail.

It is myself and two daughters (8,9) in one cabin; my parents (first-timers) in the other.
Welcome! I also have an 8 y/o DD (9 at the end of June) and I'm sure she'd love to meet up with your daughters. Where are you coming from?

Welcome on board.

Corinna

Welcome! I also have an 8 y/o DD (9 at the end of June) and I'm sure she'd love to meet up with your daughters. Where are you coming from?

Our girls are nine months apart, your daughter is exactly between them! We are coming from San Diego County. There weren't a ton of kids on our Pixar Cruise, I wonder if there will be more on this one? I wish my husband was coming with us, but he's taking two weeks off for the EBPC in September. My girls are making a paper chain of days 'til May 20th...not so far awaypirate:

Our girls are nine months apart, your daughter is exactly between them! We are coming from San Diego County. There weren't a ton of kids on our Pixar Cruise, I wonder if there will be more on this one? I wish my husband was coming with us, but he's taking two weeks off for the EBPC in September. My girls are making a paper chain of days 'til May 20th...not so far awaypirate:

Would absolutely love a PC but 2 weeks off of school would give us so much homework to make-up. We're in Long Beach. Maybe we'll get a chance to meet up before the cruise.:wave2:

We are planning to go to ATT Park on Wednesday May22 at 12:45 and watch our SF Giants play the WA Nationals! We are lifelong fans and wonder if anyone would like to spend a day at the most beautiful ballpark ever, and cheer on our World Series champs... anyone up for it? Aloha, Karen and Ron

Hi there,

We have been booked and are looking forward to our first Disney Cruise.

We are a family of 4 mom, dad and dd(10 yrs) DS (8yrs) from Vancouver, BC, kids cannot wait for this they already know the ship inside out.

Hello everyone,
We will be joining you all on this cruise...This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, 2nd on the Wonder. We are DVC members as well....:sail:.....in cabin 1 will be my wife and I, and in cabin 2 will be my son, daughter in law, and granddaughter....

With some reluctance (but not a whole lot) Val & I will not be doing this cruise. We found a really great VGT rate on the Panama Canal cruise immediately before this one and decided to switch to it.

Sorry we are going to miss out on meeting you folks but I'm sure you will enjoy the cruise. :sail:

I can understand this. I am so tempted by this, too, but we have done a Panama Canal Cruise before and never have been to Alaska. Have a wonderful time.

Corinna

With some reluctance (but not a whole lot) Val & I will not be doing this cruise. We found a really great VGT rate on the Panama Canal cruise immediately before this one and decided to switch to it.

Sorry we are going to miss out on meeting you folks but I'm sure you will enjoy the cruise. :sail:

What is VGT? You will love the Panama Cruise, we did that in 2011 and it is one of my favorite all time things that I have done :thumbsup2

What is VGT? You will love the Panama Cruise, we did that in 2011 and it is one of my favorite all time things that I have done :thumbsup2

VGT is a guaranteed veranda cabin. We won't know what cabin we are in until DCL assigns one, which could happen as late as the date of sailing, but we are guaranteed to be in a veranda cabin.

My husband, son (5), daughter(3) and I will be on the Pacific Coast cruise in May. This will be our second cruise with Disney. I noticed that a couple of you are from California. I have questions regarding car seats in California. I had read in the PassPorter's cruise guide that car seats are required even on buses and shuttles in California. If that is correct, does that include taxi's as well? I have one little one that is still in the 5 pt harness car seat and it is a beast to lug around. It will be bad enough to fly with it and store it in our cabin but what about when we are in SanFransisco? If anyone can give me advice on California laws that would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter