Wonder Alaska 6/15/15

We just got off the Fantasy and booked this cruise while on board. Is there an FE list started already? We would like to join the FE if there is. How many cabins in the FE? Will it be limited to a certain number? I am a list maker so let me know if I can help somehow. For this cruise it will be me (Beth), DH (Todd), DD13 (Avery), DD 7 (Tehya), DD3 (Lily). We will be celebrating Tehya's 7th birthday on the cruise (June 16). We may be adding 1-2 more people to our group but not sure yet.

Has anyone been to Alaska before? Started looking at excursions today so I can plan for the $$$. Some of them are pretty expensive. Can anyone recommend excursions that are a must see/do?

Just found out we'll be joining you all in June! My in-laws surprised us with the trip. There are 14 people in our group. In our immediate family we have my husband and I, dd (4) and ds (2). Plus my in-laws and 8 family friends with kids ages 9, 5, and 2. We're so looking forward to this trip! It's our second Disney cruise, but first time to Alaska. Looking forward to joining up with the FE!

If this group is having a FE exchange, i would like to be a part of it. Please let me know. Thanks!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hope you have your hotels booked and secured for this mid-June trip....

Vancouver is hosting Fifa Womens for the month and I expect a lot of room flipping as each country advances.
http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/

For those renting a car... it's also time to get your Alamo/National vehicles that can be driven into the terminal.

Maybe this thread will pick up after "Paid in Full" date :)

Quick intro:
Family cruise to Alaska
My wife and I, 3 of our 4 adult kids(and a friend) and two school age grandkids.
Three inside cabins, Early Dining, No excursions planned.

Travel:
Driving to Seattle, taking the train to Vancouver, spending the night (room booked) before the cruise.

After the cruise spending the night in Vancouver (room booked) taking the train to Seattle and then driving home.

Hi!!!

We booked day one and are looking forward to Alaska.
PIF and looking into excursions.
Getting excited!!!

Hi everyone! I'm currently working on the FE list. If you haven't already, send me your information and I'll get you added? I Have a spreadsheet set up for keeping track, and I'll post your DIS name, or just a First name, last initial of the current list so you'll know if I have you.

MaxiMax
littlehelen
Sassysocks
Bibismart
sqektoy
bethspt
shera
nimrodjess
missj1975
ryee
disjest8
vbgal
Emily B
Lisa B
Stephanie W
Emma O
Patti W
Kristine E B
Kristen S B
Dana M
Jessica D

Hi Everyone.

I will also be on this cruise with my husband and 2 daughters, ages 8 and 5. Been to Alaska on HAL, and had a blast. This will be our first Disney cruise. We are all really excited!!!

:flower1:

FE group grew large enough to justify a third group AND A FOURTH! Holy Schmoly! I've designated the third "Donald" and the 4th "Pluto." If you want to participate in the third and/or fourth groups, please let me know.

I will be limiting each group to 11 staterooms, and AIMING for an equal (or close to it) number of individual people in each group for those making personal gifts instead of room gifts. I'm holding off on group assignments until I know who wants to participate in how many. If you haven't responded in a few days, I will default you to one group and randomly assign you.

The initial count looks like this:

Total (current) number of staterooms participating: 29
Total people: 93
Average people per stateroom: 4 (3.2, technically)

ON AVERAGE, each group will have 11 staterooms with 44 individual people in it. This WILL fluctuate slightly as it is a rounded-up estimate because I know I'd rather have too much than not enough to go around.

Please let me know what your "participation level" (how many groups you'd like to join) will be asap if it is different from what I have indicated, or if you want to be in a specific group, stay in a group with certain people, be in a different group than others, etc. I know several said they wanted to only be in the first two (Mickey and Goofy), so it that's still true, can you please ping me again?

When the time comes, I will create and print FE Maps, so you know where you're delivering your items. I will hand them out at the Meet & Greet, and have them available in my Stateroom after the Sail Away party. I'll have a dry erase board on our Stateroom door with my Wave Phone number so you can contact me, and any FE updates, last minute changes, etc.

Participation level by Family Name
ALL
Kubec

Three
Richardson-Sapa

Two
Winter
Woods
Martinez
E. Barton
Mamarazzi
Mamarazzi Parents
Thurman
Westbrook
Soto
Bache

One
Yee
Butler
Betts
Mrazik
Okruhlik
DeMesa
Grace
Fournier
J. Barton
Decoteau
Wills
Jester

Hi everyone we just joined this cruise. We are going for our anniversary June 18 and taking our 14 year old daughter with us. I have noticed FE on this board would love to join but have no clue how to do it. Please advise thanks. 2 adults 1 teen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter