Montoya5354
Stateroom 5012
Deborah
Gabe
Rose (14)
First Cruise
Anniversary June 18
Never updated on group was about the time we switched
Just checking Nimrodjess is not going so off the list correct.

We are in the Pluto group
Montoya5354
Stateroom 5012
Deborah
Gabe
Rose (14)
First Cruise
Anniversary June 18
Never updated on group was about the time we switched
Just checking Nimrodjess is not going so off the list correct.

Here is the Pluto Group

Attachments

• FE List DisWonder June 15, 2015 - Pluto (2).pdf
    51.2 KB · Views: 15
It looks like we are still missing a room number for Davis_party_of_6. Hope to get this soon as I would like to print my final list by Sunday, 6/7/15. Thank you again for all of the coordination!
It looks like we are still missing a room number for Davis_party_of_6. Hope to get this soon as I would like to print my final list by Sunday, 6/7/15. Thank you again for all of the coordination!

Please accept my apology for not updating this forum posts. I thought the reply would come as an email to me and when I didn't receive an email... I thought we were not added to a group. I am just seeing this now.
If our family is still in the Daisy group... here is our info:
room 7540
room 7542

We are Bryan and Michele,
Olivia (15)
Meredith (13)
Wade (9)
Paige(7)

no food allergy in family and my birthday is Father's day

Please accept my apology for not updating this forum posts. I thought the reply would come as an email to me and when I didn't receive an email... I thought we were not added to a group. I am just seeing this now.
If our family is still in the Daisy group... here is our info:
room 7540
room 7542

We are Bryan and Michele,
Olivia (15)
Meredith (13)
Wade (9)
Paige(7)

no food allergy in family and my birthday is Father's day

Have you already created FE's for the Daisy group? Unfortunetly, we had to close the Daisy group in order for everyone to get their gifts completed in time. I can, however, add you to a Pixie Dust group which will give your family the opportunity to acquire FE gifts if extras are available. Please let me know ASAP if this is something you would be interested in so I can add your family to that list.

Have you already created FE's for the Daisy group? Unfortunetly, we had to close the Daisy group in order for everyone to get their gifts completed in time. I can, however, add you to a Pixie Dust group which will give your family the opportunity to acquire FE gifts if extras are available. Please let me know ASAP if this is something you would be interested in so I can add your family to that list.

Thank you SO much for that offer, and YES, I think the Pixie Dust Group sounds perfect!! Please add us to a group.

Since it's our first Disney cruise, my kids haven't seen how it works yet, so they will be THRILLED with any items left for them. Will you be sending out a list of rooms for Pixie Dust giving, because I would be willing to use that as a list for my kids to deliver small treats, too.

Again... I'm sorry for not getting back sooner. It's all good, learning as I go, and happy to be going on this fantastic cruise and meeting fun people.
Michele

Sassysocks,
Davis_Party_of_6 was already included in the Daisy list that you posted a few weeks back. We just didn't have the stateroom. Does that mean you are removing them from Daisy?

Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, Minnie, Daisy and Pixie Dust Group FE List

Attachments

• FE List DisWonder June 15, 2015 - Mickey.pdf
    50.3 KB · Views: 8
  • FE List DisWonder June 15, 2015 - Goofy.pdf
    49 KB · Views: 1
  • FE List DisWonder June 15, 2015 - Donald (1).pdf
    50 KB · Views: 2
  • FE List DisWonder June 15, 2015 - Pluto (2).pdf
    51.2 KB · Views: 6
  • FE List DisWonder June 15, 2015 - Minnie.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 2
  • FE List DisWonder June 15, 2015 - Daisy (8).pdf
    51.3 KB · Views: 14
  • FE List DisWonder June 15, 2015 - Pixie Dust.pdf
    50.3 KB · Views: 17
Reminder
Meet and Greet is on
Monday, June 15
at 3:00pm - 4:00pm in PDT
(please note the time is set to 3pm Vancouver time - it may show up differently for you to your local time)
Promenade Lounge Deck 3 Mid/Aft
Muster Drill is at 4pm

See you all there!

Sassysocks,
Davis_Party_of_6 was already included in the Daisy list that you posted a few weeks back. We just didn't have the stateroom. Does that mean you are removing them from Daisy?

Davis_Party_6 family is participating in the Pixie Dust group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter