Wonder 3/2/14 (5 Night Western Caribbean)

JacksonFam

All Things Disney Addict
Just booked yesterday for the 5 night out of Miami to Cozumel & Castaway Cay. This will be our second cruise, hope to find some people interested in the FE. My son loved it last time.

Passport: Yes or no for this cruise? I have one but my husband and son do not. We did 4 night Bahamas last time and didn't see the need.

:banana::banana::yay::goodvibes

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Haven't booked this cruise yet, but plan to when we are on the Dream in March to take advantage of OBB! We are doing our first FE on our upcoming cruise and expect we'll want to do it again.:cool1:

Haven't booked this cruise yet, but plan to when we are on the Dream in March to take advantage of OBB! We are doing our first FE on our upcoming cruise and expect we'll want to do it again.:cool1:

Awesome. Have fun :) We did the dream this past March :)

Hi! We booked this cruise while on our January 14th one.....I already can't wait!!! It's soooooooo far away!! Ugh!

Hi my name is Joanne. My son Josh(18 at time of cruise) and I will be joining you on the wonder from miami on march 2, 2014. we are very excited. we hope to find out lots of information as we have never sailed out of miami before. Looking forward to a big dis group!!

So Excited. We just booked this cruise this morning!!! all together there will be 12 of us going. It will be me, dh, ds6, ds3 in room 5024, MIL my dd13, ds10, ds2 in room 5022, and SIL BIL and their dd's 6 & 4 in room 6599.
We all will be participating in the FE once we get one going! Who will be the one to start that up???
Can't wait till this board gets really active. We went on our first cruise this past Feb on the magic and fell in love!!!!

I helped a bit with the FE on our cruise this past March. I'm happy to coordinate things for this cruise. It's easy enough to do and I certainly learned a few things that I think will be useful this time around. I'll get things going as we get closer to the cruise date!:hourglass

Hi, count us in for the FE.

Room #6603
My 8yr old daughter, and 2 adults.

It will be another girlie trip!! Looking forward to the 5N Cruise.

So Excited. We just booked this cruise this morning!!! all together there will be 12 of us going. It will be me, dh, ds6, ds3 in room 5024, MIL my dd13, ds10, ds2 in room 5022, and SIL BIL and their dd's 6 & 4 in room 6599.
We all will be participating in the FE once we get one going! Who will be the one to start that up???
Can't wait till this board gets really active. We went on our first cruise this past Feb on the magic and fell in love!!!!

I'll start the FE. I did it when we went on our last cruise March 2012. Super excited. I will wait for a few new names and then start a doc.

I helped a bit with the FE on our cruise this past March. I'm happy to coordinate things for this cruise. It's easy enough to do and I certainly learned a few things that I think will be useful this time around. I'll get things going as we get closer to the cruise date!:hourglass

Just seen your post following the one asking for help with the FE. I'll assist if you would like it. I coordinated the one we did on our March 2012 Dream cruise. :)

Just seen your post following the one asking for help with the FE. I'll assist if you would like it. I coordinated the one we did on our March 2012 Dream cruise. :)

I'm happy to work it out either way. The last FE we participated in was coordinated through Google docs and people added their names and info to the list. The cut-off for signing up was 2 weeks before the cruise, but I found that a bit close since I was making my gifts.

Hi all,
We booked this cruise yesterday. We changed it from the Fantasy. Not sure if we are going to be doing FE's yet but would love to be part of the meets

Hey Everyone,
We are booked on the March 2 cruise! We want to participate in the FE! This is our 1st time on a Disney Cruise! We are so excited!! It will be me, my husband, my mom, and our 4 girls!!!:wave2:

We are so excited to be going on our 1st Disney Cruise!!
Count us in to participate in the FE!!
There will be 6 of us...
Me and my hubby
Maw Maw (my mom)
and our three children~ ages 8 (girl), 6 and 3 (boys)

Can someone give info about dress for each night? I know we have a pirate night...any others?
Any pros have some tips? Thanks

Hi, Let me start the list, I think it would be best if people follow the bellow pattern....

CaymanPrincess
Cabin #6603
Christina
Robin
Gabriella DD, 8 years old
No allergies *there are 2 families in this cabin*
Celebrating: another girlie Cruise.

Lastly, for the coordinator, perhaps we should have a cut off date for this FE group so we can all get our gifts together. Does Feb 2nd, 2014 work for the cut off date??

Hi everyone,
I have set up a Google doc so people who are interested can enter their information to participate in the FE. I will close the doc on Feb. 2 so that will be the cut off date to sign up and participate. If you have given some information to participate in the FE in one of your posts I have added that to the list. Please double check my entries to make sure they are correct and complete.
GreggPO6 - I am assuming you have 2 cabins given the size of your travel party. Could you please add the members for each cabin and the cabin numbers to the doc? Thanks!
Cmwnjav - I am assuming you have 2 cabins given the size of your travel party. Could you please add the members for each cabin and the cabin numbers to the doc? Thanks!

You can access the doc from this link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Er_2UUezYM7kWjTk0IU_G6BhufOxJyZ6QE52P7h1BgA/edit
I am looking forward to watching the list grow and to the thread becoming more active!:cool1:

Hi BreauCat-
I tried to add info to the document, but had trouble so I am posting here.
-We will have 6 in our party-
DW
DH
DM
DD-8
DS-6
DS-3
-We will be in #8530 - Roy O
-No allergies
-1st Disney Cruise!!

Hi I'm the MIL DeJoTAGandKP introduced you to. My daughter has found out she is going to have a baby - and we had just finished paying off the cruise - with a due date of March 1st. Since Disney frowns on delivery at sea we have had to change our cruise date. We want to be able to take the new baby with us so we now have to wait until October of next year to go cruising.
Please take all three staterooms off your FE group and we hope you all have a great cruise in March. We will definitely be thinking of you all. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter