Wonder--10-day Vancouver to Hawaii 9/7/2015

We're in!! Cruising without our offspring this time are my DH and me. Looks like there will be a lot of couples sailing. We hope to have a great group to dine with.

Going to fly into Vancouver a day ahead and spend three extra nights at the DVC after.

Let the planning begin!

TK

I have booked myself, my partner and our 5 kids on this cruise! We are hoping his girls can join us! We are considering a 3-4 day Aulani stay at the end of the cruise before flying home.

I've been to Hawaii and Aulani once before and loooooved it (May 2013). Didn't know when I would be back but now I know! Hoping to book at 2 bdrm villa on points, and may end up buying some more points - not sure. I was on the fence about more points and this may tip me over!

Was scheduled for the June 1 to Alaska, when Disney announced Hawaii. So Hawaii it is.... Kids will be in school so this will be myself (Crystal) and my husband (Chris) first vacation "alone" together. A honeymoon so to say (except 16 years late)!

This will be my 6th cruise! Finally Gold, we are planning a day or two at Aulani as well. This is exciting! I just wish it was not 465 days away!

Disney Wonder September 7th (Vancouver to Hawaii) (465 DAYS!!!!!!)Disney Dream December 12th (3 day Bahamas Port Canaveral) (196 days!!!!!!)Walt Disney World December 2014 (Animal Kingdom Kidani Village)(190 Days!!!!!!!)Disney Dream September 7th (4 day Bahamas from Port Canaveral)(100 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Walt Disney World July 2014 Coronado Springs (34 DAYS!!!!!!!!!)Disney Magic April 25th (3 day Bahamas from Port Canaveral)Walt Disney World April 2014 Port Orleans French QuarterWalt Disney World March 2014 Boardwalk Resort and Contemporary (Bay Lake Tower)Disney’s Re-imagined Magic February 28th (3 day Bahamas from Port Canaveral)Walt Disney World December 2013 Animal Kingdom Jambo House & Saratoga Springs[/COLOR]Disney Magic May 10th 2013 (8 night Galveston to Bahamas)Walt Disney World May 2012 Pop CenturyWalt Disney World June 2011 All Star MusicWalt Disney World August 2010 All Star SportsWalt Disney World Off Property May 2009Walt Disney World Grad Night 1998

I've never been on a cruise before but I wasn't that interested. But I've always wanted to do a Hawaiian cruise.

We aren't booked yet but are planning on booking b2b whilst on WBTA in September - so excited about DH and I cruising to Hawaii. Also looking forward to visiting Vancouver :goodvibes

DH and I are looking forward to this cruise. We booked it while on the Wonder for the California repositioning cruise last week.

So excited to have booked Vancouver to Hawaii for myself (Jacque), DH (Scott), our DD (will be 13 1/2 by then), and our DS (will be almost 10 by then.

We've never been to Hawaii before and just can't wait! Not telling the kids until Christmas, if we can contain ourselves that long!

This will be our 2nd cruise (7 day Western Carrib on the Fantasy 9/2013) and so we're happy to no longer be newbies who get excluded from early access to booking excursions and fine dining reservations!!

We are also joining this cruise!! I can't wait. It will be me (Nancy) and my DH (John)! This will be our first vacation alone now that both of our kids are in college. This will be on our ninth DCL cruise, and we will be celebrating our 25th anniversary in july 2015. We are hoping to do a night at aulani at the end of the cruise with DVC points. Anyone with advice about getting around, planning airfares, getting from the port to aulani, and excursions, please post info! We can't wait to meet all of you. We'll have to check out the facebook page! Here's to counting down the weeks. Everybody synchronize your DCL navigator app countdown clocks! I just read today that the app is working on the wonder now-Yeay! Any ideas when DCL will post port excursions for Hawaii?

Jobs have changed, so this date is going to work for us. Planning to fly to Calgary, and then drive through the mountains to Vancouver, then off cruising. Looking forward to this cruise.

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be booked for this cruise! It will be me, my husband, my mom and stepdad. I planned my mom's first ever Disney World vacation a couple years ago and watched her meet Mickey at age 50. I'm thrilled to be planning her first Disney cruise too. She may have started later in life, but I'm helping her catch up on vacations! Who better to plan than a vacation junkie? ;-)

I just booked this cruise yesterday. Plan to go with my. Mom, my sister & my niece. I've never been on a cruise before and my sister and niece have never been to Hawaii. My Mom has been to both and also another Hawaiian cruise. I am so excited!

We are also joining this cruise!! I can't wait. It will be me (Nancy) and my DH (John)! This will be our first vacation alone now that both of our kids are in college. This will be on our ninth DCL cruise, and we will be celebrating our 25th anniversary in july 2015. We are hoping to do a night at aulani at the end of the cruise with DVC points. Anyone with advice about getting around, planning airfares, getting from the port to aulani, and excursions, please post info! We can't wait to meet all of you. We'll have to check out the facebook page! Here's to counting down the weeks. Everybody synchronize your DCL navigator app countdown clocks! I just read today that the app is working on the wonder now-Yeay! Any ideas when DCL will post port excursions for Hawaii?

Hi Nancy,
This is my hubby and my first cruise without the adult children too. It will be strange but it's also pretty darned exciting.

I haden't heard of the DCL navigator app. It's installing to my iPhone now!

TK

Aloha, permission to come aboard? we booked this cruise the day it was available to gold members. So happy to be cruising Hawaii again and taking DCL this time, five days at sea sound so good! It will be me Bob and my wife Barb so far. We have two cabins booked but not sure who will be in the other at this point. This will be a great cruise and can't wait to meet all of you!
Aloha for now.

I finally got the go ahead from both my job and my BFs job to be able to book the Vancouver to Hawaii cruise! Just waiting for them to sign my request! We were originally booked for a Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy in January but when I saw Hawaii I had to change. My birthday will be one of the sea days! I can't wait!

This is such a quiet group. Has anyone been to any of these ports before and if so are there any must sees?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter